New Challenge (old Challenge)

ok cool. 2.5bi and 5k hands is my goal.
Setting profitabilty goals is a bad mindset imo. You can only control how good or bad you play not how much you win or lose.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Done for the monthAlthough im not happy w my results, this is only my 2nd month at 100NL. 28kheth.jpgIn the next few days im going to go over a lot of my hands in PT. Hopefully I can cut down on my leaks and cut down the swings in my graph. 1150 - 100NL551 - RakebackBetter things to come in Feb.!

wooooooooooooooooooooooo!january2009zr2.jpgjanuary2009evly7.jpgjanuary2009aiwi1.jpgPokerTracker missed like 2 hands or so, worth about $16 of losses, so these graphs are minutely overstating it.Total poker profit is $10,073.40.I seem to have won quite a few more coinflips than I lost, especially in the last week or so. :)Expected rakeback should be around $350, give or take $50, depending on how much FTP steals from it for no reason.Wooooooooooooooooo! My 3rd best month ever.Also very impressed with my volume. Probably the most hands I've put in since I moved to HUNL, and that includes me taking 8 days off for the Vegas trip.

How are you guys gettnig free Cardrunners and Stox?
You have to join one of them as a regular member, but then you can get one or both for free based on how many FTP points you earn each month. Doesn't affect rakeback or points. No catches whatsoever.
You have to join one of them as a regular member, but then you can get one or both for free based on how many FTP points you earn each month. Doesn't affect rakeback or points. No catches whatsoever.
Ohh your talking about the cardrunners "boaster" thing. sweet deal, thanks guys
You don't even need a premium account for the subscriptions right? Just need to have registered with their site? (And registered with the Truly Free Poker site).
I think you do have to have a regular membership first. I'll check to be sure. Earning both CR and Stox for free is no problem whatsoever though. I hit my quota in about 3 weeks.edit: http://www.trulyfreepokertraining.com/edit edit: There is no catch. You do not need a paid membership at CardRunners or StoxPoker to participate. You can end your participation at any time, no strings attached. All you need to do is create your free CardRunners and StoxPoker account and earn points at Full Tilt Poker. We’ll take care of the rest.