• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($48.10)Hero (SB) ($124.75)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qclub.gif, Qdiamond.gifButton calls $0.25, Hero raises to $2.50, Button calls $2Flop: ($5) 6spade.gif, 8diamond.gif, 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3, Button calls $3Turn: ($11) Jdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $8, Button calls $8River: ($27) 3heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $18, Button raises to $34.60 (All-In), Hero calls $11.60Total pot: $96.20 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had 3spade.gif, Aspade.gif (three of a kind, threes).Hero mucked Qclub.gif, Qdiamond.gif (two pair, Queens and threes).Outcome: Button won $95.70

Just noticed my bet river % today was 10% That's ****ing pathetic. Honestly I'm not even sure where I'm missing bets. I suppose I'm not firing with air as much as I should be because I always seem to be on the lookout for thin value.What are typical turn bet % and river bet % for some of you guys?
I have 47.8%, and 36%.
Bad players show huge tells on the size amount of the turn and river bet... -- good assumption?? Shorter/odd stacks on tables are indicative of Fish.. -- good assumption??
Yes but there's always exceptions, some good players will mess with you thinking that's the case.

Up somewhere between 9600 and 9700 after rakeback. Going to push for 5 figures tomorrow. Was going to get drunk tonight with a buddy, and just write tomorrow off, but ended up pushing that to tomorrow night, so I'll play in the morning and see how she goes. It's been a long while since my last 5-figure month. March 08.

anyone here watch tennis? I want to find a site to d/l past matches (2009 roddick vs federer, nadal vs ferdasco) etc.
I was watching the nadal/ferdasco match last night, but eventually decided I should go to bed, so I switched on the tivo with the max 2 hours of extended time. Obv I turn it back on this morning and it times out 1/3 of the way through the 4th set. LFT. Such a good match too.
I was watching the nadal/ferdasco match last night, but eventually decided I should go to bed, so I switched on the tivo with the max 2 hours of extended time. Obv I turn it back on this morning and it times out 1/3 of the way through the 4th set. LFT. Such a good match too.
It was such a good match. Kinda a sucky way to end though.
So I only have a Mac when at Uni, which is the majority of the year.Not only does this mean I have no database or HUD, it now means I can't watch downloaded Stox videos as they can only be ran on Windows Media Player.Basically, Mac poker players need a lot of support.Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Try VLC media player for your vids. It pretty much plays anything. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/I use a dual boot option to gain access to XP programs on my Mac (boot camp is idiot-proof), but many others prefer Parallels.

My month in the bag: +330ish incl rakeback .. mostly @ 20NLLiterally the bottom of the graph is where I changed my game around and reduced my c-betting significantly. This change (and simply paying more attention at the table) has netted about 24 BI @ 53bb/100 .... jan09.jpg10K hands was my aim this month .. so I'm happy with that ...BR back up to ~750 (after a couple of bad months dropping me back from 1K)... goals for next month:- 10K hands- $250 profit to hit 1K again

Not only does this mean I have no database or HUD, it now means I can't watch downloaded Stox videos as they can only be ran on Windows Media Player.Basically, Mac poker players need a lot of support.
Have you looked at VMWare Fusion?We have quite a bunch of guys at my work now who run Mac's at work, and they use VMWare fusion to run their Windows apps like Outlook etc...Link
awesome result. move up imo, you're way overrolledI've hardly got any hands in, in the past week. been workin late a lot and my internets is pathetic now housemates are torrenting. so frustrating, weekends are usually so juicy