New Challenge (old Challenge)

One question regarding the LLC thing. Do I just like make something up for what I do? I know Mark said he does computer work on the side or whatever but I don't do anything on the side, lol. I guess I'm just confused as to what my LLC is.. or does it even have to be anything>? Like do I have to describe my business?

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

One question regarding the LLC thing. Do I just like make something up for what I do? I know Mark said he does computer work on the side or whatever but I don't do anything on the side, lol. I guess I'm just confused as to what my LLC is.. or does it even have to be anything>? Like do I have to describe my business?
You train poker students, correct?So you run a statistical and financial management consulting company. :club:
You train poker students, correct?So you run a statistical and financial management consulting company. :club:
This.

lol run worse. Apart from me posting this hand to bitch about it, any thoughts on 3-barreling here being good/bad?Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 24279The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (CO): $1031.50BTN: $809.00SB: $796.00BB: $202.50UTG: $419.00MP: $890.50Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is CO with 5 :4h A :club:2 folds, Hero raises to $12, BTN calls $12, 2 foldsFlop: ($30.00) Q :qh K :D 4 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $22, BTN calls $22Turn: ($74.00) 6 :3h(2 players)Hero bets $52, BTN calls $52River: ($178.00) 6 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $122, BTN calls $122Villain had 56cc

I love it when all my favorite donkeys decide to play up one level higher than they usually do... or do I... hmmm....No-Limit Hold'em, $6.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($599.50)SB ($620.70)BB ($692.25)UTG ($838.01)MP ($231)CO ($1583.55)Preflop: Hero is Button with 4 :club:, 5 :ts3 folds, Hero raises $21, SB calls $18, 1 foldFlop: ($48) 5 :D, 4 :D, 2 :4h(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $34, SB raises $120, Hero raises $290, SB raises $479.70 (All-In), Hero calls $252.50 (All-In)Turn: ($1205) A :5c(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($1205) 2 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $1205Results in white below: Hero had 4 :3h, 5 :qh (two pair, fives and fours).SB had K :D, A :jh (two pair, Aces and twos).Outcome: SB won $1222.70/complaining

i need about 2.2k more handsu guys almost got incredibly lucky for a moment.My isp in korea decided to block ftp. THat's right. I woke up at midnight to play and the site was ****in blocked.I found a way to get around it :club:

i need about 2.2k more handsu guys almost got incredibly lucky for a moment.My isp in korea decided to block ftp. THat's right. I woke up at midnight to play and the site was ****in blocked.I found a way to get around it :club:
Fuck.I tried to pay the damned koreans off and it didn't work.

lol live pokers, I've never had so much fun losing $350. Also I think the female dealer I had at the end was flirting with me but sighef at me only realising after Ieft the building. Also also, the management hate money because they wouldn't let me play HU. The deal is $5 an hour timecharge plus a rake (it's awful, it's for fun not for profit). Since we payed the tablecharge as a full table they lose money by not letting us play until the next timecharge, they'd rake so many more hands with just two playing, esp since they rake pf pots (again fun not profit). The same dealer was willing to deal HU for the last half hour. I would've made a bigger deal if I wasn't shortstacked and didn't really want to go to the ATM again.

I thought I would help one of the many new posters (who joined the forums because of DN's new challenge) prepare himself properly for venturing into the HU tables. I really hope he obliges me by posting his Tilt SN...

How do you guys think the rules would change if this were to be done only heads up as opposed to full ring? is 500 BB enough for heads up?
Well, since HU is only played against 1/8th the amount of opponents as are played on a full ring table, 1/8th of the full ring amount should suffice.LIMIT HU: I have heard some people recommend 300 BBs for a limit bankroll for full ring games, so limit HU bankroll should be at least 300/8 = 38 BBs.NO LIMIT HU: I have heard people swear by the 20xBI minimum bankroll for full ring games, so for no limit HU games, your bankroll should be at least 20/8 = 2.5 buy ins. Full Tilt HU tables start at $0.25/$0.50 blinds, so you should have at least $125 in your bankroll before trying to play heads-up. Personally, I like playing over-rolled, so I would recommend having at least $200 in your bankroll before venturing into the NL($0.50) HU tables on Tilt.Don't forget to post your Tilt SN here so I can rail you too.
I thought I would help one of the many new posters (who joined the forums because of DN's new challenge) prepare himself properly for venturing into the HU tables. I really hope he obliges me by posting his Tilt SN...
loooool
Fun hand today. Chat made it more fun:No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($416.90)UTG ($217)MP ($486)CO ($363.30)Button ($437)Hero (SB) ($401.80)Preflop: Hero is SB with 3spade.gif, 3heart.gifUTG raises $8, 2 folds, Button calls $8, Hero calls $6, BB calls $4Flop: ($32) 4spade.gif, 9heart.gif, 5club.gif(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Button checksTurn: ($32) 4heart.gif(4 players)Hero bets $25, BB calls $25, 2 foldsRiver: ($82) 10diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $68, Hero calls $68Total pot: $218Results:Hero had 3spade.gif, 3heart.gif (two pair, fours and threes).BB had Qheart.gif, Kheart.gif (one pair, fours).Outcome: Hero won $215dean06: so badSnamuh: im just pushing buttons
I'm curious about hands like this. How often do you call that river based on how the hand was played out? I dont understand checking the floop then betting the turn and calling off the river.
I'm curious about hands like this. How often do you call that river based on how the hand was played out? I dont understand checking the floop then betting the turn and calling off the river.
It's 4 way, I was planning to set mine. Once no one shows any signs of strength on the flop I stab the turn to try and take it down, and my range here is generally stronger than UTG or button here when they check back the flop. BB was fairly fishy and not very good. Every draw bricked and I really don't think he ever valuebets a 9 or some made hand he called with on the turn. Even if he had like Txhh, I don't think he's going to bet there, and probably not that big. So it comes down to something slowplayed, 9T, or a missed draw and there's sooooooo many missed draws here so I expect to be good here a lot.
It's 4 way, I was planning to set mine. Once no one shows any signs of strength on the flop I stab the turn to try and take it down, and my range here is generally stronger than UTG or button here when they check back the flop. BB was fairly fishy and not very good. Every draw bricked and I really don't think he ever valuebets a 9 or some made hand he called with on the turn. Even if he had like Txhh, I don't think he's going to bet there, and probably not that big. So it comes down to something slowplayed, 9T, or a missed draw and there's sooooooo many missed draws here so I expect to be good here a lot.
I prefer your first explanation:
Snamuh: im just pushing buttons
That makes sense I guess. The 4 way pot would make me think that there is less of a chance that my hand is good, but I definitely see the logic in the c/c eventhough I'd probably c/f personally.
You can simply form the business to "make a profit." Send me a PM if you need help. It's extremely easy.
This. I wasn't saying you should just make up something to use to lie or whatever, but I would create something to make the truth a little less obvious. :)Mark