• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

50/4's are functionally retarded. I guarantee that a 50/4 plays a naked 6 this exact same way. It also wouldn't surprise me if he has a 7 and has no idea if he is bluffing or value betting. He also could have 98. He also could have random overcards. He also could have random overcards that hit a T on the turn. He also could have 32. Hell he could have a fricking overpair. The bottom line is, he is retarded. And even when the flush hits we are still light years ahead of his donking range on the river. Sure sometimes you get owned by a 5 and sometimes you get owned by clubs but folding the river on this board to a 50/4 is lighting money on fire.
Fair enough, thanks.I'm about to start my last session of the month, then off to 50nl!!MTD graph to follow.
Creating an LLC is pretty simple. Basically you just have to register with the fed gov and get a EID I think its called (employer ID) and then register your business in your state.For info and the forms to do it, go here:Basic info:http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/articl...d=98277,00.htmlApply for an EIDhttp://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/articl...d=98350,00.htmlBenefits of an LLC are mostly because you are removed for a lot of the liability for the work you do. For instance, through my LLC I did some computer consulting work. Setting up databases, security, etc. If one of my clients ever had a problem and wanted to sue me, they could only sue my business and get whatever assets it owned. (which in my case was pretty much just my laptop and some other random computer stuff. Maybe a car, I can't remember if I ended up putting one of my cars under my business umbrella) But they cannot go after any personal stuff like your house, savings, etc.I also am about to put up the house I currently live in for rent. When I do, I will do that through my LLC, thus if the tenants ever decide to sue me, they can only sue my LLC.From a poker player standpoint, if you're someone who might EVER want to account for your time playing poker as possibly something else, its a cheap ($50?) way to establish something at a specific point in time you can point back to. If you don't ever bill anyone through your company, you don't have to file anything on your taxes or whatnot related to it. So its really a no brainer imo. Also if you ever buy anything from a wholesaler where business get things cheaper than regular customers, you'll have a business ID to use :)Mark
Thanks for the info

Just for funzies since I'm getting no action, two hands.Really really didn't want to call this shove due to history but did anyway.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($505.85)Hero (Button) ($271.80)Preflop: Hero is Button with :D, :qcHero raises to $3, SB calls $2Flop: ($6) :club:, :(, :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB calls $4Turn: ($14) :club:(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $10, SB calls $10River: ($34) :club:(2 players)SB bets $488.85 (All-In), Hero calls $254.80 (All-In)Total pot: $543.60 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had :D, :7s (two pair, Jacks and fives).SB had :jh, :3h (high card, King).Outcome: Hero won $543.10Obviously loved calling this shove.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($304.75)Hero (Button) ($469.10)Preflop: Hero is Button with :D, :4hHero raises to $3, SB calls $2Flop: ($6) :club:, :club:, :club:(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB raises to $8, Hero raises to $25, SB raises to $301.75 (All-In), Hero calls $276.75Turn: ($609.50) :club:(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($609.50) :club:(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $609.50 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had :D, :5c (three of a kind, fives).SB had :qh, :3d (one pair, Kings).Outcome: Hero won $609time for dinner and I might go play live if none of my friends want to do anything as I have some money and haven't played in ages and yay Friday night donks

Well 25nl is done. My month is done, starting Sunday night, I move up to 50nl.I broke even last 16k hands or so, so pretty frustrating there.Here is a graph of my month:jan2009.jpgHere is my graph of 25nl total:25nltotal.jpgAdd in ~$400 in rakeback, -$220 in PLO and -$100 in tourneys = ~$1580 for month

Well 25nl is done. My month is done, starting Sunday night, I move up to 50nl.I broke even last 16k hands or so, so pretty frustrating there.Here is a graph of my month:jan2009.jpgHere is my graph of 25nl total:25nltotal.jpgAdd in ~$400 in rakeback, -$220 in PLO and -$100 in tourneys = ~$1580 for month
congrats and gl!

Absolute Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 8 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP2: $10.43CO: $41.90BTN: $20.95Hero (SB): $116.33BB: $45.32UTG: $41.50UTG+1: $12.10 - 41/12/3MP1: $76.70 - 9/1/something over tiny sample of 1+ orbitsPre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with Q :4h Q :club:1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $1.75, MP1 raises to $4, 3 folds, Hero raises to $14.25, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $10.35 all in, MP1 calls $10.25Flop: ($41.10) K :qh 8 :5c A :3h(3 players - 1 is all in)Hero checks, MP1 checksTurn: ($41.10) A :ts(3 players - 1 is all in)Hero checks, MP1 checksRiver: ($41.10) Q :D(3 players - 1 is all in)Hero ???whats the best line here? how about how i got here?

Absolute Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 8 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP2: $10.43CO: $41.90BTN: $20.95Hero (SB): $116.33BB: $45.32UTG: $41.50UTG+1: $12.10 - 41/12/3MP1: $76.70 - 9/1/something over tiny sample of 1+ orbitsPre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with Q :4h Q :club:1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $1.75, MP1 raises to $4, 3 folds, Hero raises to $14.25, 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $10.35 all in, MP1 calls $10.25Flop: ($41.10) K :qh 8 :5c A :3h(3 players - 1 is all in)Hero checks, MP1 checksTurn: ($41.10) A :ts(3 players - 1 is all in)Hero checks, MP1 checksRiver: ($41.10) Q :D(3 players - 1 is all in)Hero ???whats the best line here? how about how i got here?
check call, if I'm villian I now bet all my A's and K's, but I'm not going to call with any underpairs and I might fold a K if you bet into me. That seems wrong since I've typed it out but I'll leave it there and get someone to tell me why it's wrong.How you got there was fine i think given the all in.
check call, if I'm villian I now bet all my A's and K's, but I'm not going to call with any underpairs and I might fold a K if you bet into me. That seems wrong since I've typed it out but I'll leave it there and get someone to tell me why it's wrong.How you got there was fine i think given the all in.
what aces and kings is he going to have in this spot that I beat tho?
what aces and kings is he going to have in this spot that I beat tho?
I don't know. What's his range pf? Like big Aces and PPs right? All the big Aces except AJ and a loose AT beat you and all of the PPs fold if you bet or usually check behind. But cfolding seems absolutely bad against someone you have no reads against. You could betfold but I don't think there is any value there, all curiosity factor is gone because of the all in. I think ccalling is the way to make the smallest mistake.
Sick...gl at 50nl!!!Results on the AA hand?
Really good DogIsHead blog post about variance. Worth reading if you play poker.http://blogs.cardrunners.com/internetpoker...hore-1232943829
I've started on the Dogishead series you mentioned, when I asked about vids - only seen about an hr so far, but quite like it, ty