• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Is the EV line correct?... hard to believe you are getting your money in that good and losing soo much..
Oh it's correct. And it doesn't even measure some of the "run bad hands," specifically the ones where you put money in drawing dead in retarded spots where they hit some absolutely retarded hand in a spot that you normally expect to make massive profit. I lump this into "situational EV." My first few hands linked are an example of that.My first hand is my only brag hand of this post. Dude was an absolute monkey. Showing this one to show why the second hand is extremely retarded. This dude was shoving his entire stack into like 50.00 pots. He was going crazy the other night and I saw him sitting again tonight. First two hands are same villain.http://www.pokerhand.org/?3744949After that hand occurred yesterday, this hand is a massively +EV call yet it shows up as a -EV play on my graph because I got like 315.00 in dead.http://www.pokerhand.org/?3758140Another example of a hand that the graph won't measure. I read this guy as a somewhat nitty weakish player. My standard vs a good villain is to ship turn with most of my range but my plan here was to barrel the turn on any card other than a K or A and use a bet check bet line if I hit my pair. I felt like his range was mostly TT-JJ, sometimes QQ and he would fold if I bet turn but would talk himself into paying me off if I check turn and bet river. Obviously he has some retarded hand that I didn't even think should be in his range in this spot (he puts me on AK!) and binks a gin river.http://www.pokerhand.org/?3758165Same villain as above. This hand made me quit my session.http://www.pokerhand.org/?3758248What the **** at this hand. Lost the minimum imo. This guy has repeatedly owned me with these retarded cooler spots where he hits some retardedly disguised out.http://www.pokerhand.org/?3758273Additionally today:AA < QQ for 100 BB stacks with some dead money inJJ < AJs to 40 BB stack that decided to limp/pot and call a shove.KK < QQ to 22 BB short stack with some dead money inAs well as two hands in my last orbit where I hit two pair and both got backdoored by garbage hands when both boards four flushed and four straighted.Edit: And I've been running so retardedly bad vs short stacks, it's unbelievable. I've lost around 80% of my flips vs them recently and probably about 50-60% of the times I'm 70/30 vs them in the last 4 days.

IM WINNING THIS MONTH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWell maybenot after tonight's session, but fk it im gonna win

Had a great dinner tonight at Old Homestead at Borgata with pokerplayer24 and some other online players but don't know their online names. Also saw lukychewy from leggo and he showed us his new 23k watch lol. Reg'd for the 3k, I don't think anyone from here is in AC but if so I'm playing day 1b Monday and I'm at table 16 seat 3.Also, this lol.Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 16964The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $450.75BB: $229.95Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN/SB with 8 :D T :DHero raises to $6, BB raises to $18, Hero raises to $48, BB calls $30Flop: ($96.00) J :club: J :D T :3h(2 players)BB bets $181.95 all in, Hero calls $181.95Turn: ($459.90) A :ts(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($459.90) K :4h(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $459.90Hero shows 8 :jh T :D (two pair, Jacks and Tens)BB shows 3 :5c 3 :qh (two pair, Jacks and Threes)Hero wins $459.40(Rake: $0.50)Month so far, it's been interesting. jan22iner7.jpg

Fuck! I put in 3k hands today and made 27 dollars. That's the most volume I've put in a day.
I made about the same, probably 300 hands though, but it still sucked, cause I was down like 70 at one point.

Couple of 6 max questions.Villain is 8 tabling and playing 19/16/6 over a small sample of 50 hands. We haven't played a hand together yet and I haven't seen him get out of line in any spots. I don't particularly like the way I played this hand but once we get there what is the worst hand you are calling his check/shove with? If it matters to you he took down to the 15 secs left alert (did not hit the time button) before shoving and as I was debating he typed "fold" in to the chat box. Also, notice the first cold caller only had $25 to start the hand and was crazy so I assumed he was insta-shipping the flop when checked to.Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 16982The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $254.50Hero (UTG): $219.55MP: $169.30CO: $25.00BTN: $88.75SB: $333.35Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with ??Hero raises to $7, 1 fold, CO calls $7, 2 folds, BB calls $5Flop: ($22.00) 6 :5c Q :ts T :4h(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO checksTurn: ($22.00) T :3h(3 players)BB bets $13, Hero raises to $38, CO folds, BB calls $25River: ($98.00) K :club:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $71, BB raises to $209.50 all in, Hero?

2nd one:CO has only been at the table for 20 hands but he is 57/14/5 up to that point. He lost some of his original $180 buy in flatting a raise from the CO in the SB with J10o, leading min on AQx and calling raise to 10 against a guy with only $20 behind and then open shoving the remaining $20 on a Q turn. What should my plan be on this flop? How much does it change if I have 10s10c?Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 16984The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $357.90Hero (BB): $237.00UTG: $78.00MP: $63.00CO: $152.35BTN: $378.35Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BB with T :3h T :5c2 folds, CO raises to $6, 2 folds, Hero raises to $20, CO calls $14Flop: ($41.00) Q :club: 5 :ts 9 :4h(2 players)Hero?

Couple of 6 max questions.Villain is 8 tabling and playing 19/16/6 over a small sample of 50 hands. We haven't played a hand together yet and I haven't seen him get out of line in any spots. I don't particularly like the way I played this hand but once we get there what is the worst hand you are calling his check/shove with? If it matters to you he took down to the 15 secs left alert (did not hit the time button) before shoving and as I was debating he typed "fold" in to the chat box. Also, notice the first cold caller only had $25 to start the hand and was crazy so I assumed he was insta-shipping the flop when checked to.Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 16982The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $254.50Hero (UTG): $219.55MP: $169.30CO: $25.00BTN: $88.75SB: $333.35Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with ??Hero raises to $7, 1 fold, CO calls $7, 2 folds, BB calls $5Flop: ($22.00) 6 :5c Q :ts T :4h(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO checksTurn: ($22.00) T :3h(3 players)BB bets $13, Hero raises to $38, CO folds, BB calls $25River: ($98.00) K :club:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $71, BB raises to $209.50 all in, Hero?
Scary that he typed "fold". So probably QT would be the worst I would call with.
Scary that he typed "fold". So probably QT would be the worst I would call with.
I was gonna say 66, but I'm guessing tre has AJ here? if so it's a fold