New Challenge (old Challenge)

She did actually play QQ a little tricky vs me once so who knows. She limp calls me oop with QQ, I have KJo (std right?). Flop comes 67Jr and we check it through, turn is an 8 and she leads and i call, and river is a 4 and she pretty quickly leads into me again. Now, this isn't the most standard call here and I can't beat anything but a bluff. But she is crazy right? And I just don't see her having a 5 here a lot right? So I call kind of quickly and she shows me QQ like it the nuts and I'm like wtf how did I get my soul owned so hard right here??????Mark
Interesting spot - how come ya checked the flop back, were you concerned of a raise on the flop and not knowing where you are as she crazy laydee?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Why does this shit always happen when I am deep in a huge downswing. The EV isn't even measured on a hand where a spaz potted Q5 on a QxxT5 3 streets and binked the river vs my AQ (I had history vs him and have previously hero called his 3 PSBs with second pair and have been right). Or the hand where someone decided to defend 77 to my AK 100 BBs deep after I 3b his UTG raise and the board comes out 985K6 and he hits a ridiculously disguised river. Month is in the red now after I thought I was gonna have my best month ever 1.5 weeks ago.Jan23.jpg

After grinding back to robusto (down ~$2500 in EV today...), I'm just about to quit my session and feel like making a spewy shove and a terrible hero call (both in deep situations). ileurwghfbw7ilerufgbqwuifqui;fqerui;gw;eruigertyetywetrtyuhefghedtyujetyujeruy.jpg

After grinding back to robusto (down ~$2500 in EV today...), I'm just about to quit my session and feel like making a spewy shove and a terrible hero call (both in deep situations). ileurwghfbw7ilerufgbqwuifqui;fqerui;gw;eruig
Please stop replicating my sessions sir :club:
Must be something in the water today.
Our graphs have been similar the entire month. Except he made back 2800 the other day and I made back like 1100 and he won a fair bit more (lost less) than I did today :club:
Our graphs have been similar the entire month. Except he made back 2800 the other day and I made back like 1100 and he won a fair bit more (lost less) than I did today :club:
It's contagious. Look at mine from earlier today.
It's contagious. Look at mine from earlier today.
Brutal :(I'm gonna link some fun hands from today later to vent. But I'm gonna keep them to one post in pokerhand format so it doesn't take up much space.
I was gonna make the godliest chicken sandwich and my ****ing dog ate the chicken off the counter when I stepped out of the room for 15 secondsFML
LOL. Can def picture my dog doing the same.
Guess I will play too.......
Ewww. I finally had to quit after KK<AA and AA<A7 both aipf on back to back hands. It may have gotten really ugly if I hadn't. AA<A7 was against a shortie but still.
After grinding back to robusto (down ~$2500 in EV today...), I'm just about to quit my session and feel like making a spewy shove and a terrible hero call (both in deep situations). ileurwghfbw7ilerufgbqwuifqui;fqerui;gw;eruig
One always follows the other. Beware. I was having an epic month before this week.

Villain is 45/5/4 and is a complete spewmonkey.[X] Villain clicks buttons[X] Villain mostly clicks the pot button and call button[X] Largest pot I've won online[X] Felt goodAbsolute/UB Cereus No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Absolute/UB Cereus Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($212.90)Hero (SB) ($309.97)BB ($298.35)UTG ($224.70)MP ($90.80)CO ($35.20)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aclub.gif, 10diamond.gif4 folds, Hero raises to $4, BB calls $3Flop: ($8) 10club.gif, 3club.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $5, BB raises to $23, Hero calls $18Turn: ($54) 6club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $54, Hero calls $54River: ($162) 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $162, Hero raises to $228.97 (All-In), BB calls $55.35 (All-In)Total pot: $596.70 | Rake: $3.50Results:Hero had Aclub.gif, 10diamond.gif (flush, Ace high).BB didn't show 4c5xOutcome: Hero won $593.20Also, the music I was listening to when this happened was Johnny Cash. Snamuh, King, whoever else is running bad, please take note.