• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Am I the only one that feels like cash is becoming like tournaments? Over half the regs the ONLY thing they know how to do is 3, 4 and 5 bet. Really frustrating cause I feel like a large majority of the play these days is preflop.This is a new reg. He is 27/24, 20% 3 bet over 150 hands.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 16638The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $264.85CO: $34.00Hero (BTN): $200.00SB: $260.20BB: $30.50UTG: $232.45Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with 9 :club: 9 :D3 folds, Hero raises to $6, SB raises to $18, 1 fold, Hero raises to $60, SB raises to $260.20 all in, Hero calls $140 all inFlop: ($402.00) 4 :qh 2 :ts 4 :D(2 players - 2 are all in)Turn: ($402.00) Q :D(2 players - 2 are all in)River: ($402.00) T :D(2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: $402.00Hero mucks 9 :4h 9 :club:SB shows 5 :5c 4 :3h (three of a kind, Fours)SB wins $399.00(Rake: $3.00)

pics?
I don't have pics, but I generally (pretty much always) am NOT attracted to asian women, and even I thought this girl was pretty hot. Early 20s I'd guess, fashionably dressed, designer sunglasses, and pretty nice.
Nice! What she have here?
No idea. She told someone KK like Frank said, but I don't believe that for a second given the action. Plus it took her forever pf to ship her money in. It wasn't like, weee I have KK, it was like, wtf I don't believe this guy I wonder if I can shove him off his hand.She did actually play QQ a little tricky vs me once so who knows. She limp calls me oop with QQ, I have KJo (std right?). Flop comes 67Jr and we check it through, turn is an 8 and she leads and i call, and river is a 4 and she pretty quickly leads into me again. Now, this isn't the most standard call here and I can't beat anything but a bluff. But she is crazy right? And I just don't see her having a 5 here a lot right? So I call kind of quickly and she shows me QQ like it the nuts and I'm like wtf how did I get my soul owned so hard right here??????Mark
I dig this band esp this song
Good find... I'm going to have to download some of their stuff.

Sigh, been a long time since I have been this tilted. Just amazing how regs that are so horrible can run so ****ing good. Got the **** coolered out of me at 400. Gonna be a fun day.

You know ... get a better job. And I mean, if you are smart enough to keep advancing in teh poker, you are smart enough to get a better job. Just sayin...
lol. Back when I had aspirations outside of poker I was a journalist at the age of 16. By the time I was 19 I knew that I didn't want to be a journalist/work in an office job/work for anyone but myself. I'm very proud of what I accomplished in my teen years since I had a resume that would rival people in their mid 20's.By the way, you play on AP. What's your sn?

It really sucks that the games are the best i've ever seen today but my head is scrambled and i'm playing pretty poorly today. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($23)MP ($33.15)CO ($17.40)Button ($50)SB ($78.45)Hero (BB) ($71.20)Preflop: Hero is BB with 10 :club:, Q :3h4 folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.50Flop: ($4) 10 :4h, 4 :5c, 3 :ts(2 players)SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50Turn: ($9) 6 :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB calls $6River: ($21) 8 :D(2 players)SB bets $9.50, Hero? Villain is playing 20/11/3.4 over 80 hands. He seems fairly erratic and I've seen him lead the turn after being raised on the flop OOP and fold to a shove in a pretty big pot (I think he has TP3rd kicker). I think the pre-flop/flop/turn are standard, and i'm reading hands so bad today I don't really know what to do on the river. Thoughts?

I prob check back the turn there.
I bet like 3/5th pot on the turn to get value from draws and worse 10's and I'd probably be checking any river behind unless I improve and it's not a spade. I'm folding to a c/r too.As played, if you think hes eratic then you should call. Your getting a pretty good price.
I bet like 3/5th pot on the turn to get value from draws and worse 10's and I'd probably be checking any river behind unless I improve and it's not a spade. I'm folding to a c/r too.As played, if you think hes eratic then you should call. Your getting a pretty good price.
I'm probably the most opposed to the "pot control" turn check lines, I think they are way overused, but I like it here as well.
It really sucks that the games are the best i've ever seen today but my head is scrambled and i'm playing pretty poorly today. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($23)MP ($33.15)CO ($17.40)Button ($50)SB ($78.45)Hero (BB) ($71.20)Preflop: Hero is BB with 10 :club:, Q :3h4 folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.50Flop: ($4) 10 :4h, 4 :5c, 3 :ts(2 players)SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50Turn: ($9) 6 :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB calls $6River: ($21) 8 :D(2 players)SB bets $9.50, Hero? Villain is playing 20/11/3.4 over 80 hands. He seems fairly erratic and I've seen him lead the turn after being raised on the flop OOP and fold to a shove in a pretty big pot (I think he has TP3rd kicker). I think the pre-flop/flop/turn are standard, and i'm reading hands so bad today I don't really know what to do on the river. Thoughts?
You should only be looking to get 2 streets of value with hands like these. Id check back the turn as well here and then look to put in a vb on the river. As played it looks like a blocker bet to me so Id make the call, youre getting a pretty good price also.
Villain is playing 20/11/3.4 over 80 hands. He seems fairly erratic and I've seen him lead the turn after being raised on the flop OOP and fold to a shove in a pretty big pot (I think he has TP3rd kicker). I think the pre-flop/flop/turn are standard, and i'm reading hands so bad today I don't really know what to do on the river. Thoughts?
SNAP it. This is a missed draw that picked up a ratty pair somewhere along the line and is hoping they can fold your missed draw or unpaired overs. I'm thinking 5x6x, 7x8x ... For the price, our weak T is a call here every time IMHO.EDIT: FWIW, it could be JT 9T as well. If he's erratic, we call call call this

I'm sucking at poker today more than I thought, and I can't even download the latest 24 episodes as something is making bitcommet real slow. GG life.

CoolerPoker Stars $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 16744The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $400.00Hero (CO): $400.00BTN: $96.25SB: $105.80BB: $315.10Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is CO with A :3h 4 :4h1 fold, Hero raises to $12, 2 folds, BB calls $8Flop: ($26.00) T :qh 7 :D 3 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $16, BB calls $16Turn: ($58.00) A :club:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $36, BB calls $36River: ($130.00) 5 :D(2 players)BB bets $100, Hero raises to $336 all in, BB calls $151.10 all inFinal Pot: $632.20Hero shows A :D 4 :5c (a flush, Ace high)BB mucks 8 :ts Q :heart:Hero wins $630.20(Rake: $2.00)

There are some retards out in full force today. I've table selected less than ever but they keep flocking to my tables...I have about a dozen other "huh" HH's but here is an exampleFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($268)SB ($60.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, Kheart.gifHero raises to $3, SB calls $2Flop: ($6) 5heart.gif, 8spade.gif, 10heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB calls $4Turn: ($14) Qheart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $11, SB calls $11River: ($36) 3spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $31, SB calls $31Total pot: $98 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero had Aheart.gif, Kheart.gif (flush, Ace high).SB had 5diamond.gif, 7heart.gif (one pair, fives).Outcome: Hero won $97.50

Oh yea one moreFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($199.10)Button ($91)Preflop: Hero is SB with 7club.gif, 7heart.gifButton calls $0.50, Hero raises to $5, Button calls $4Flop: ($10) 9heart.gif, 10club.gif, 7spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $7, Button calls $7Turn: ($24) 4club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $16, Button calls $16River: ($56) Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $56, Hero raises to $112, 1 foldTotal pot: $168 | Rake: $0.50Results:Hero didn't show 7club.gif, 7heart.gif (nothing).Outcome: Hero won $167.50