New Challenge (old Challenge)

I don't think you can fold here getting like 6 to 1, although I don't think you are good often at all. Against this Villain I'm not sure I would bet the river cause I don't think you are getting looked up by worse often.
cant fold now imo, but i prolly bet the river smaller. i dont really think he calls this large of a bet with anything but like KQ with a heart or maybe KT with a heart.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

So someone hacked into the UF campus text message alert system last night and sent out a text to everyone at school that said "the monkey got out of the cage." I really hope they catch that bastard.

So someone hacked into the UF campus text message alert system last night and sent out a text to everyone at school that said "the monkey got out of the cage." I really hope they catch that bastard.
WHAT IF THEY ONLY WANT US TO THINK THE TEXT MESSAGE ALERT SYSTEM WAS HACKED? WHAT IF THE MONKEY REALLY DID GET OUT OF THE CAGE!!!!!!!!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
WHAT IF THEY ONLY WANT US TO THINK THE TEXT MESSAGE ALERT SYSTEM WAS HACKED? WHAT IF THE MONKEY REALLY DID GET OUT OF THE CAGE!!!!!!!!?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Have you been drinking or did the fact it was inauguration day go over your head?
hi, tr obv
Yup, if I get bored before trying to beat jet lag tonight I might type some stuff up. But I'm waaaay too lazy to upload pics tonight.Suffice to say I had a great time and some things are fucking weirdC-thread/FCP cliffnotes?
Yup, if I get bored before trying to beat jet lag tonight I might type some stuff up. But I'm waaaay too lazy to upload pics tonight.Suffice to say I had a great time and some things are fucking weirdC-thread/FCP cliffnotes?
you can remove your sig for starters.cliffnotes. Rdog and mark had 10k posts in hereAcid and tre are still going strong on prop bet.We had 64 man hu sig contest. Whatisgreat won. alot of great sigs still floating around.JC left FCP , Chucksty returned.snamuh and cubs44 had e fight over the word often.
Also I might not have got as much as I thought for the BBJ limit share. My account balance was smaller tonight when I started playing than when I went to bed last night. AP may have taken some back? It's really wierd because if they did, it was like 150 or a really odd amount. I emailed support so hopefully I get an answer soon.
there was some talk on 2+2 that they've changed the distribution to either only one share per player (regardless of how many tables playing) or that only some tables at the limit count, if they were generating rake at the moment it hit. but 2+2 has always had strange theories about how the AP BBJ is paid, and they've never been right before. then again, cereus may mean some changes.
Sigh, finally getting back into grind mode and the internet for my area goes out and they have no clue when it will be fixed.
i feel your pain. new internet being installed on monday. faster, cheaper, and hopefully, more reliable. ONE TIME!