• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I think it's OK. When villian double barrels that board then checks the river, I think his range is really narrow. I don't think he's double barrelling any PPs other than AA and sets. And I really don't see why he would check a K or a boat on the river because your line looks like a PP / weak one pair hand to me (a5 suited if you call pre with that, suited conectors, etc). And in his mind the board pairing on the river increases the chances that you will call a bet with your PP / weak one pair hand. So unless you have a very aggro image, or he is very trappy / tricky, I can only really see him check calling with exactly AA. I suppose he could have turned his own weak one pair hand into a bluff on the turn, then call your river bet because ZOMG the board paired how could you have a K. But overall I think your bluff will turn a profit.Edit: This is based on an assumption that ppl play draws fast on the flop in these games - if this is not true then he will be bluff catching more often but not often enough imo for the bet to be unprofitable.
it's probably ok against an 8/6 or whatever he was because he probably doesn't check for value much, at least not knowingly, but i think in the villain's spot he is getting a lot more value with most of his range checking that river than betting it. I agree with merby that I think you are repping an extremely narrow range. Pretty much a king or air. Against this villain though it is probably fine.
QUOTE (HoodieTown.com @ Policies)HoodieTown offers the following Returns Policy:If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 7 dayreturn policy on items still in original condition. Packages must arrive atour office within 7 days from the time you received your order. After 7 days,we will allow an exchange only. Return postage will be paid for by sender.HoodieTown does not refund used items, however, we dovalue our customersand we want our customers to be happy with our products. If you have acomplaint with one of our items, please let us know.
[x] interwebz typo. :club:
not exactly.It's Icelandic for "screw over" :ts
Nice job Matt. **** Poker!!!! amirite?
There were just so many LOL hands today that it's hard to pick them out.I lost KK<34o AIPF for 85BBs. - http://www.pokerhand.org/?3739187I lost AA<J9o AIPF for like 45BBs.Here are a couple of gems. This guy was just not losing hands, which was a common theme for my opponents.http://www.pokerhand.org/?3739118 - He got coolered. http://www.pokerhand.org/?3739698 - He knew it was coming.I mean, I feel really good about the day. I obviously ran really bad both as the cards came out and situationally where I got it in drawing dead several times. I'm really happy that I just kept going and I'm not gonna lie, I was gonna book a $100 or so loss on the day, once I busted the QT guy in the hand above, and as I was busting him, on my adjacent table (the guy I was about to quit) I got it AIPF by 5 bet/calling it off with TT for like 140BBs vs a guy who'd already 4 bet me like 4x and I got the bonus of having him 6-bet ship 88 and brick off. I expected a coinflip, but instead I got it in as an 80/20 favorite to get robusto!
it's probably ok against an 8/6 or whatever he was because he probably doesn't check for value much, at least not knowingly, but i think in the villain's spot he is getting a lot more value with most of his range checking that river than betting it. I agree with merby that I think you are repping an extremely narrow range. Pretty much a king or air. Against this villain though it is probably fine.
Can you explain why you think this? I completely disagree. In the games I play ppl very rarely flat two streets with a bare flush draw or complete air. And for checking to be more profitable, villain has to be bluffing with a missed draw / complete air more often than he is calling with a medium pp / weak one pair hand. I can't see how that can be even close to being the case, irrespective of whether villain is an 8/6 or not.

Awesome!!...OnLikeDonkeyKong Wins $32.90 from Pot 1 with : Five High StraightfuctONfunds Sits OutfuctONfunds> a donkOnLikeDonkeyKong> you? i knowfuctONfunds> im gonna rape your wifeOnLikeDonkeyKong> gl w thatfuctONfunds> easy as that *****OnLikeDonkeyKong> RELOADfuctONfunds> i shouldfuctONfunds Sits OutfuctONfunds> but your a mutt that plays bingo]

Lol, from that fml website posted earlier.

Today, it has been a year and a half since my boyfriend discovered online poker. Annoyed to see him spending every evening playing on his laptop, I threatened him: “Now honey, you have to choose. It’s your poker or me!” Answer: “You are bluffing!” FML

[ ] Beat tenking this morningAfter shoving on me his first 6 hands, this was our 7th or so:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownNoSup4U (SB) ($400)Button ($104)Preflop: NoSup4U is SB with K :club:, 4 :3hButton raises to $12, NoSup4U raises to $400 (All-In), Button calls $92 (All-In)Flop: ($208) 8 :D, 7 :D, 7 :ts(2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($208) 9 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($208) Q :jh(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $208 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had 8 :4h, 9 :qh (two pair, nines and eights).NoSup4U had K :5c, 4 :D (one pair, sevens).Outcome: Button won $207.50He left right after of course :)Mark

No ****ing way. You beat him?
yeh i hate tenking. When I played on FTP I heard he was a megadonk and chased him to 5/10HU(where he sat with 600) and played 32 hands. He sucked out on me bigtime twice(I had over 80% equity when we got it in, once on flop, and once on turn) in the only two significant hands we played, then he sat out and left. I tried playing him again following him and he wrote, "sorry I'm not going to play you anymore." djfgdjkfghdfg no one on ftp tilted me harder. Give me my $2k in EV back tenking!
yeh i hate tenking. When I played on FTP I heard he was a megadonk and chased him to 5/10HU(where he sat with 600) and played 32 hands. He sucked out on me bigtime twice(I had over 80% equity when we got it in, once on flop, and once on turn) in the only two significant hands we played, then he sat out and left. I tried playing him again following him and he wrote, "sorry I'm not going to play you anymore." djfgdjkfghdfg no one on ftp tilted me harder. Give me my $2k in EV back tenking!
What I know of tenking: He's a rich guy that just gets off on tilting the crap out of people. He will just shove any two over and over vs you in hopes that he can tilt you and get you to go off in chat.He also runs like god :)Mark
What I know of tenking: He's a rich guy that just gets off on tilting the crap out of people. He will just shove any two over and over vs you in hopes that he can tilt you and get you to go off in chat.He also runs like god :)Mark
lol yeh I remember the last hand we got it in on the turn my KK vs his 56 on like J459 board and after he rivered a 6 he then typed in chat "I thought you had AK", loled and sat out while I tried to get him to keep playing in chat by calling him a donkey.
ru sure he's a guy and not a trust fund baby? From the way he talked trash to me a month ago I had the feeling he was probably my age or so

Haha, this is a reg.....Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 12786The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $222.00UTG: $211.00MP: $399.00CO: $271.45BTN: $202.40Hero (SB): $200.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with K :D K :4hUTG raises to $6, 3 folds, Hero raises to $22, 1 fold, UTG raises to $50, Hero raises to $200 all in, UTG calls $150Flop: ($402.00) 7 :ts A :5c 6 :3h(2 players - 1 is all in)Turn: ($402.00) 7 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($402.00) 4 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $402.00UTG mucks K :club: 9 :diamond:Hero shows K :D K :D (two pair, Kings and Sevens)Hero wins $399.00(Rake: $3.00)