• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Also, when can I get rid of this .sig? :)Mark
You didn't know...?These HU4Sig matches were for *PERMANENT* sigs. In time, you will learn to love looking at Brandon... smiling back at you in front of that pile of money......Or you can always just turn off all sigs.

Nice post, Mark :)Anyways, apart from this being 24 day, I also had a nice 4bi session (I believe the 2 are linked, personally), which means that I am, once again, rolled (and a bit more) for $50 (nl, 6m). However, I have a few questions I'd like to get some opinions on...1) How does $50 play different from $25?2) If I'm afraid the money factor could be an reasonably big element at $50, is that a reason to refrain from moving up just yet?3) Should I focus on moving to $50nl 6m, or should I try and learn HU? I took at shot at HU the other week and got decimated, but that's because I didn't really know anything about the game. Is it worth learning and then re-visiting? I would start with $25nl, and then move to $50 when the time comes.Thanks for any advice you can provide.:club:

Dunno about AP but on FTP I don't think there's a lot of difference between 25 and 50NL. I'd say stick w/6M. The rake at micro stakes HU is usually killer. The money will likely affect you at first but as long as it's not a lot of money in real life terms you'll get over it quickly.

Nice post, Mark :)Anyways, apart from this being 24 day, I also had a nice 4bi session (I believe the 2 are linked, personally), which means that I am, once again, rolled (and a bit more) for $50 (nl, 6m). However, I have a few questions I'd like to get some opinions on...1) How does $50 play different from $25?2) If I'm afraid the money factor could be an reasonably big element at $50, is that a reason to refrain from moving up just yet?3) Should I focus on moving to $50nl 6m, or should I try and learn HU? I took at shot at HU the other week and got decimated, but that's because I didn't really know anything about the game. Is it worth learning and then re-visiting? I would start with $25nl, and then move to $50 when the time comes.Thanks for any advice you can provide.:club:
Sorry. I don't know anything about the 50nl 6max games on AP. I can't help you.

I really didn't know what to do. Villain is a reg. I checked unpost blinds cuz we were both deep and he had position on me... then this happens. He's an 18/15/6.6, I think he probably thinks I'm a nit and weak. We are playin on like 3 tables together and I don't think we've played any pots of consequence but I know he has 3bet me from the blinds when I raised from CO and I folded.No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($200)BB ($79.30)UTG ($82.85)Hero (MP) ($403.15)CO ($42)Button ($392.60)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kheart.gif, Kdiamond.gif1 fold, Hero raises $8, 1 fold, Button raises $26, 2 folds, Hero raises $54, Button calls $36Flop: ($127) 2spade.gif, Jspade.gif, 4spade.gif(2 players)Hero...?I know I should raise more pf on the 4bet, prob to like $66 or so, but I'm more interested in flop play.

I think I may be doing something wrong today.aces-1.jpg
Your VPIP is too high!Question on this hand, both what I should do on the turn, and how I played the flop. He is 28/17 through 80 hands...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($45.40)Hero (UTG) ($38.05)MP ($7.40)CO ($20.25)Button ($35.85)SB ($34.25)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aspade.gif, Qspade.gifHero raises to $0.85, 2 folds, Button calls $0.85, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.05) 8diamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif, 9spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $1.50, Button raises to $3, Hero calls $1.50Turn: ($8.05) 2club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $8.05, Hero ?
Your VPIP is too high!Question on this hand, both what I should do on the turn, and how I played the flop. He is 28/17 through 80 hands...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($45.40)Hero (UTG) ($38.05)MP ($7.40)CO ($20.25)Button ($35.85)SB ($34.25)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aspade.gif, Qspade.gifHero raises to $0.85, 2 folds, Button calls $0.85, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.05) 8diamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif, 9spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $1.50, Button raises to $3, Hero calls $1.50Turn: ($8.05) 2club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $8.05, Hero ?
I would either 3bet/call the flop or call the flop and cr-get-it-in on a good turn.
I would tend to call then check/call a non diamond river depending on how much he bet.
God the script writing and acting for 24 is so terrible It makes me want to cry. I have no idea how these script writers had the audacity to go on strike when their writing is a piss poor as this. If it wasn't for Kiether Sutherland the show would be a complete failure. Also, I'm willing to bet $10 that Tony turns out to be a good guy.
[x] This show is unwatchable imo.
I agree with this. For one, its really hard for everyone to follow every post in this thread because it grows so quickly. And its a thread where we talk about all sorts of stuff. I personally think that if you aren't watching an event live and don't want it to get spoiled for you, then you have to take personal responsibility for that and just not get online if its that important. Plus, how do we know what is 'off limits' to talk about? If someone talks about what happened on the latest Desperate Housewives should I get all upset because they spoiled it for me? ;)I'm happy to do my best not to spoil anything for anyone and think Citizen's request is totally resonable, but in the end its the internets and there are a bunch of people in here who talk about lots of random stuff, including pop culture and things of that nature. 24 seems like it would be a pretty big part of that. Maybe I'm just used to having to deal with this a lot because being in the western timezones you can't even look at CNN or stuff after a show like American Idol plays on the east coast because there are always articles about who won etc...so I've learned to either not care or avoid being online completely until I watch whatever show I want to see.Mark
[x] This show is unwatchable imo.[x] knows every shows plot for the past 2 years :club:
Also, when can I get rid of this .sig? :)Mark
[x] votes NOWPLZTHX![x] has no history with said pocket 10's lover but still hates the sight of him just the same.
On FTP at least, 25NL plays much more like 10NL than 50NL. 50NL is much more aggressive.

i am getting a ridiculous amount of program specific lag on cake. snamuh are you still playing there? my connection is fine and every other program is running smoothly... i uninstalled and reinstalled cake... any idea how something like this happens? i'm missing a ton of action and timing out trying to switch between tables. i'm basically stuck like 3 buyins today because i keep timing out trying to switch between tables. even when i was just playing HU earlier on 1 table it was lagging on what i was trying to do. It's hard to explain. i would click pot, and then 3-4 seconds later the slider / number would move..

Finally back home in Jersey. Here is what I did while I was in Florida:414 hands 100nl HU +6381,117 hands 200nl HU +1927Also won $100 messing around playing 25nl 6max and FT sent me $140 because I haven't gotten my withdrawal yet. vacationhulb7.jpg

Did you ever tell us what limits this was?
winrate.jpgI have been table selecting the 400nl games the past few months, but this is the first month that I put in so much volume at them. They have just been awesome recently. :club:
winrate.jpgI have been table selecting the 400nl games the past few months, but this is the first month that I put in so much volume at them. They have just been awesome recently. :club:
Sick bro
thats pretty sweet...ap still? lots of 1/2, 2/4, 3/6 tables running?