• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

If the Eagles beat Arizona, I will bet you heavily that no matter which team wins the AFC championship, they beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl.
There's no way I'm betting on Reid and McNabb. I don't like betting on Eagles games because it adds stress and I'm a psycho watching the games anyways. But if Bdawk and Co. lined up and played offense too, I'd bet on it all day long.They never give up points! Giants get 11, 2 were because of the offense and 3 because of special teams on opening kickoff. It's sick how good this Eagles D is.Also I don't know where all this hubris is coming from, but we played Pittsburgh and crushed Roethlisberger, I'm surprised he played the next week, he got beat up soooooooo badly. I'd prefer facing Pitt over Balt, Balt plays similar to the Redskins with big strong backs running hard down your throat and solid D. Pitt doesn't have an offensive identity just like the Eagles don't. I don't mind matching up Eagles D v Pitt D.
There's no way I'm betting on Reid and McNabb. I don't like betting on Eagles games because it adds stress and I'm a psycho watching the games anyways. But if Bdawk and Co. lined up and played offense too, I'd bet on it all day long.They never give up points! Giants get 11, 2 were because of the offense and 3 because of special teams on opening kickoff. It's sick how good this Eagles D is.Also I don't know where all this hubris is coming from, but we played Pittsburgh and crushed Roethlisberger, I'm surprised he played the next week, he got beat up soooooooo badly. I'd prefer facing Pitt over Balt, Balt plays similar to the Redskins with big strong backs running hard down your throat and solid D. Pitt doesn't have an offensive identity just like the Eagles don't. I don't mind matching up Eagles D v Pitt D.
lol at youPlease all PA Super Bowl one time. Then we wouldn't even need the game, just the trophy presentation with Coach Tomlin accepting his first Lombardi in his second season.

We went ahead and got the puppy/dog we promised Skylar today. This way if he has some troubles being housebroken, it will be in this house that we are leaving....not a new house we will be moving into in Dallas.He is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie) and he is 2 months and 2 days old, born on 11-9-08. Sky likes the name Baxter....so I guess this is Baxter.IMG_0731.jpgIMG_0730.jpgIMG_0732.jpgIMG_0734.jpgIMG_0735.jpg

I have proof that Bull is dodging our Hu match. The minute I bring it up he insta-signs off aol. It's gotta be a terrible thing to live in fear.
LOL. Been off and on all day. Later tonight maybe.
We went ahead and got the puppy/dog we promised Skylar today. This way if he has some troubles being housebroken, it will be in this house that we are leaving....not a new house we will be moving into in Dallas.He is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie) and he is 2 months and 2 days old, born on 11-9-08. Sky likes the name Baxter....so I guess this is Baxter.
How many BI's did that set you back? My buddy just paid $800 for their Yorkie. He said it's the most expensive stress reliever he has ever bought.
On HEM is there a way to look at the collective total won/lost on particular hands I.E. AA or AK etcetc ?
Go to reports. On top left it says "Select report name from list". Select Holecards.YW.
I have proof that Bull is dodging our Hu match. The minute I bring it up he insta-signs off aol. It's gotta be a terrible thing to live in fear.
LOL. Been off and on all day. Later tonight maybe.
Any time for the next several hours will be fine.
How many BI's did that set you back? My buddy just paid $800 for their Yorkie. He said it's the most expensive stress reliever he has ever bought.
$1100 out the door.......$900 plus tax for the dog....crate and other misc. supplies was the rest.
He is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie) and he is 2 months and 2 days old, born on 11-9-08. Sky likes the name Baxter....so I guess this is Baxter.
NOOOOOOOOO NOT BAXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF!SEAN!!!WHERE IS UR SIG?I got paid nothing! For some cash.......I need it cause of the dog......I may relent!
I did nothing to change my sig. So I'm not sure what happened if it isn't there?

Weeeee!!!! Good spot to quit I think.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $115.75Hero (UTG): $203.50CO: $111.80BTN: $55.60SB: $111.05Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is UTG with Q :D Q :club:Hero raises to $3.50, 3 folds, BB raises to $11, Hero calls $7.50Flop: ($22.50) 8 :qh 9 :ts 6 :D(2 players)BB bets $15, Hero calls $15Turn: ($52.50) Q :3h(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($52.50) 4 :4h(2 players)BB bets $32, Hero raises to $148.50, BB calls $57.75 all inFinal Pot: $232.00BB mucks A :D A :club:Hero shows Q :D Q :5c (three of a kind, Queens)Hero wins $229.00(Rake: $3.00)0112graph.jpg