• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Ok...Giggity and I have tentatively arranged to do our match ~27 hours from now... (Some time between 11:30 pm and 1 am on Thursday night/Friday morning)...Damn 8 hour time zone differences.

ESPN GAMEBREAK----POTSIE P def RDOG----P COMPARES SELF TO LOLCAT "I HAZ 9 LIVES OUT DER, MAN, 9 LIVES"----P RECEIVES MYSTERIOUS FED'EX IMMEDIATELY AFTER MATCH----"ABOUT THE SIZE OF A HOODED SWEATSHIRT"

On my desk: Mt DewBacked Cheese crunchiesyogurt covered raisinsRobusto here I come!Mark
Don't forget the mangoes.
I'm on a 4 day heater and I don't want it to ever end...zomgheater.jpg
Wow. Awesome run!
I'm on a 4 day heater and I don't want it to ever end...zomgheater.jpg
Jeebus...I've skiied mountains that weren't that vertical. VN, sir.

For people that have met me or stalked me on facebook, do I look old enough to come hang out for a week or two in vegas this year at the WSOP? I'll only be 20 sooooooo lmk iyo

For people that have met me or stalked me on facebook, do I look old enough to come hang out for a week or two in vegas this year at the WSOP? I'll only be 20 sooooooo lmk iyo
ps im gonna to win a national championship 2maro

So this fish and I have been talking a lot of smack at this 2/4nl table filled with 3 shorties, the fish who is 150bbs deep and I cover, and another good player. I've been doing my normal dumb act. (asked him if he had internet at his house so he could check something online and he's been making fun of me because lol I'm so dumb of course he has internet he's playing online poker etc) So he bluffs me and shows me KJ and I go: Once I lost $700K with that hand. Obv hilarity ensues when he doesn't believe me :club: I didn't explain obv.Mark

So this fish and I have been talking a lot of smack at this 2/4nl table filled with 3 shorties, the fish who is 150bbs deep and I cover, and another good player. I've been doing my normal dumb act. (asked him if he had internet at his house so he could check something online and he's been making fun of me because lol I'm so dumb of course he has internet he's playing online poker etc) So he bluffs me and shows me KJ and I go: Once I lost $700K with that hand. Obv hilarity ensues when he doesn't believe me :ts I didn't explain obv.Mark
LOLOLOL :club:
I havent but I can tell you that I'll never look old enough until I 'm 30Thank god Rick lost...I think

**** it, wanted to book a winning session for the month. I'll quit here before cooler city comes. Found some guy who liked to raise to 11 everytime at .25/.50 01082009011723ix7.pngthe HH website is loading up way too slow so no HH's tonight.

look a little young in your sig

Miserable day. I got owned by a HU donk who runs 73/17. He buys in for $100 and 1/2nl HU. Earlier today he got $500 off me, and he searched me out tonight and got another $700. I felt like I was playing Acid Knight. The guy would NEVER fold vs me. I would bet flop, check raise turn, whatever, he would call with bottom pair and I never had anything. And when I did it would be tptk in a 3bet pot for 200bbs vs his set, or top two in a 3bet pot vs his set, etc. Just an all around miserable day.I'm stuck 2K now on the month online, but I'm even in expectation so all is well amirite?? F U pokerz.My day:dat6194920ap9.jpgMark