New Challenge (old Challenge)

I prefer using actual sigs, rather than signing your post. But we can go with whichever.
I think the loser can decide. Don't think anyone cares.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Just as an aside - I know we have's some kickass HU players on here, so if you get any interesting spots/plays, make sure to post 'em in, along with the lol plays we'll get too :club:
I played heads up once before and it didn't go well, as you can see from a previously-posted graph.As for the amount of people in so far, I'm sure we can find another 9 people to make it to 32. Shouldn't take long to do so, either:)

I'm going to go ahead and get the first round matchups decided. If people want to join in before all the first round matchups have been completed then they will play one of the people that originally had a bye in the first round.

12 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)10 Members: king1305, Sheiky, rpc11, The Lobster, AAsnake88, cwik, pocktdeuces, RDog, Acid_Knight, Citizen Erased:cough:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... The thing is i am busy the next few evenings so I don't want to hold anything up. Plus I don't have a FT account, so it would have to be on PS for me (not to mention I suck at the HU :club: ).So if I can play my opponents on Stars in the afternoons I am in, otherwise I will have to take down the next event.

Anyone have any recommendations for a program to use for the brackets? Or anyone want to volunteer to put in a bracket after I figure out the matchups, byes?

I'm going to go ahead and get the first round matchups decided. If people want to join in before all the first round matchups have been completed then they will play one of the people that originally had a bye in the first round.
Yeah - we can always have scope for rebuys, for those who bust, if a few more ppl want in before the next round starts and are struggling to get someone else new
Fine w/ me. Though the stakes kinda get lower as you go, so will it matter?
Nah, not at all - just thought it might be more fun to rail, but like I said - upto the peeps in the final
Didn't even want to be at this table anymore, the fish had just left and it posted my blind before I could unclick autopost..Villain is a 16/14 regFull Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 4 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (SB): $50.00BB: $43.95CO: $53.00BTN: $50.00Pre Flop: ($0.50) Hero is SB with T :4h T :3h2 folds, BTN raises to $2, Hero raises to $6.25, BTN calls $4.25Flop: ($12.50) 3 :qh Q :5c 6 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $7.75, BTN calls $7.75Turn: ($28.00) 2 :club:(2 players)Hero ?????
Don't 3bet with TT vs nits in this spot if you don't know what to do for spots like this. Otherwise you might as well be bluffing.
17/13/8 reg with a 13% 3b...are we okay with my line?Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $39.00Hero (UTG): $54.80CO: $50.00BTN: $67.30SB: $19.30Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG with J :club: J :3hHero raises to $1.75, CO raises to $6, 3 folds, Hero calls $4.25Flop: ($12.75) 5 :qh Q :D 3 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $8, Hero calls $8Turn: ($28.75) 5 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, CO checksRiver: ($28.75) K :ts(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $14, Hero calls $14
Those stats look fairly impossible. I'm guessing it's a really small sample? If someone's 3bet % is that actually high, I'd rather 4b/call pre. Given you raised UTG, I'm not sure that's the best line though. I C/F river though.

Those of you with first round matchups, try to work out with your opponent to play ASAP. If anyone in the bracket decides they don't want to do it, let me know and your opponent will get a bye. Post results here as you finish your matches.Also, if anyone else wants in, we can put you in until the first round matches are complete.

Those stats look fairly impossible. I'm guessing it's a really small sample? If someone's 3bet % is that actually high, I'd rather 4b/call pre. Given you raised UTG, I'm not sure that's the best line though. I C/F river though.
400 hands isn't that small?