New Challenge (old Challenge)

Idk what I was thinking thinking that the HU matches would all have to be played at the same time (like it was a tourney) and I wasn't ready to commit my evening to it, but I'd like to be in it now. Hopefully it's not to late...

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

yep, that's what I figured was best. I need to use that line more. We aren't beating much, if anything on this turn.If he checks behind we do what on a blank river? c/c?
Ummmmm.......would depend completely on history. I doubt he is turning 88, 99 into bluffs, I doubt he is floating the flop with air very often and there aren't any draws.
17/13/8 reg with a 13% 3b...are we okay with my line?Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $39.00Hero (UTG): $54.80CO: $50.00BTN: $67.30SB: $19.30Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG with J :club: J :3hHero raises to $1.75, CO raises to $6, 3 folds, Hero calls $4.25Flop: ($12.75) 5 :qh Q :D 3 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $8, Hero calls $8Turn: ($28.75) 5 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, CO checksRiver: ($28.75) K :ts(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $14, Hero calls $14
What about 4bet/calling pre?

Let's get the rules sorted out for the NL Challenge Thread First Annual HU SNG Extravaganza:- Playing for signatures. Loser must sign after each post what is determined by winner (within reason). So person that wins the tournament will have several people signing as he wishes.- Loser must sign signature for 2 days.- $2 HU SNG's on FT unless both parties agree to play for play money on Stars (both parties have to agree or match will take place on FT).- No time table but try to complete matches ASAP since people will be waiting.I'm sure I am missing something?

Let's get the rules sorted out for the NL Challenge Thread First Annual HU SNG Extravaganza:- Playing for signatures. Loser must sign after each post what is determined by winner (within reason). So person that wins the tournament will have several people signing as he wishes.- Loser must sign signature for 2 days.- $2 HU SNG's on FT unless both parties agree to play for play money on Stars (both parties have to agree or match will take place on FT).- No time table but try to complete matches ASAP since people will be waiting.I'm sure I am missing something?
Sounds good.
Maybe add a day every round?
This I can live with.Is it sigs or sign your post (ala Ron preaching his love for the Steelers)?
If anything you should be subtracting a day. So if you lose in the first round, you have to sign for a week, second round 6 days, etc. I thought it was signing your post but either is fine with me.
If anything you should be subtracting a day. So if you lose in the first round, you have to sign for a week, second round 6 days, etc. I thought it was signing your post but either is fine with me.
This is better.
Looks like I am gonna have quite a bit of free time on my hands today :club:, so I can do this. Just don't want to step on Giggidy's toes if he is working on something. Just want to get the matchups out so people can get started.
Sure, that'd be a help actually, i'm feeling a bit grim tonight. Nice month graph btwHere's the compiled list:GiggidyCwikJordypopRonJesseSnamuhKingTB17MlnfalconFighterAASnakeSpeedkillsBullSuitedUpCitizenErasedqyayqiacidrocketpoker828sheikyLukeKevinFKHSNapa_donWhatgreatisI think 2days is waaay too short - I thought a week for sigs, you can always opt to buy out :ts - or a week for ppl out first and we'll take a day off for every round u advance - Sigs can be text/pics or w/e is chosed by the winner
Let's get the rules sorted out for the NL Challenge Thread First Annual HU SNG Extravaganza:- Playing for signatures. Loser must sign after each post what is determined by winner (within reason). So person that wins the tournament will have several people signing as he wishes.- If you lose in 1st round you have to use the signature for one week, 2nd round 6 days, 3rd round 5 days, etc.- $2 HU SNG's on FT unless both parties agree to play for play money on Stars (both parties have to agree or match will take place on FT).- No time table but try to complete matches ASAP since people will be waiting.I'm sure I am missing something?
Updated.

The only concession I was gonna do, was to have Jordan and Acid in the same bracket (but not against each other), as they were the 2 that sounded most unsure - so if they both dropped out, whoever was due to play them, gets a free pass to the next round

12 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)10 Members: king1305, Sheiky, rpc11, The Lobster, AAsnake88, cwik, pocktdeuces, RDog, Acid_Knight, Citizen Erased:cough:

Just counted - piss, we have 23... anyone else want in?I can always play twice (and prolly run 2 sigs...) if need be

The only concession I was gonna do, was to have Jordan and Acid in the same bracket (but not against each other), as they were the 2 that sounded most unsure - so if they both dropped out, whoever was due to play them, gets a free pass to the next round
We need to get to 32 or people are going to have byes.
I have a feeling they both were thinking like I was where all the matches were going to be played at once and so they didn't want to commit to it not knowing what their schedules would be like. JMO.
We need to get to 32 or people are going to have byes.
I see now, my plan to hand the bracketing over has additional merit..Lemme know if you need a hand with anythingJust as an aside - I know we have's some kickass HU players on here, so if you get any interesting spots/plays, make sure to post 'em in, along with the lol plays we'll get too :club: