• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Oh ya guys, don't mean this as a brag or anything, but I'm seeing alot of new people starting HU, and well, go away because I like fish better, haha. But seriously, its not a bad life at $50 for anyone considering it. I only got back into poker seriously in August, so most of it is after that point. 50.jpg

Oh ya guys, don't mean this as a brag or anything, but I'm seeing alot of new people starting HU, and well, go away because I like fish better, haha. But seriously, its not a bad life at $50 for anyone considering it. I only got back into poker seriously in August, so most of it is after that point. 50.jpg
ummm... move up? :club: very nice!

F Poker... F January!!!01052009233352ly8.pngThis hand tilted the **** out of me. This guy was calling me down pot sized bets with any pair. I gave him like 3 BI's, got 1.5 back and then he quit. No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($117.08)Hero (SB) ($110.55)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qspade.gif, Qdiamond.gifButton raises $0.75, Hero raises $2.50, Button calls $2Flop: ($6) 3spade.gif, 8heart.gif, 5heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $6, Button calls $6Turn: ($18) 6club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $18, Button calls $18River: ($54) 3heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $54, Button calls $54Total pot: $162Results:Button had 6heart.gif, 7heart.gif (flush, eight high).Hero had Qspade.gif, Qdiamond.gif (two pair, Queens and threes).Outcome: Button won $161.50

Variance is a myth.
lol. My graph says different.I'm also in for hu matches. I'd need a stake or for someone to want AP/UB money in exchange for PS/FT or whereever this is happening. GL you sickos, you'll need it.

I don't think I'll be in for HU4SIGS because I'm going back for part two of my sleep apnea study tomorrow night/get fitted for that machine :club: siiigh bad beataments.

I don't think I'll be in for HU4SIGS because I'm going back for part two of my sleep apnea study tomorrow night/get fitted for that machine :club: siiigh bad beataments.
uhm isn't it going to be donelike the LHE one? IE the bracket is made, and then you can set up the matches yourselves? If it's not and it's one day, count me out too
is this season 6 now of the WPT? i may watch a few of the good ones if i can stand it
I dunno. Its the new season though. First final table: Degenyamine, Gabe Thaler, IWearGoggles, SirWatts, Ralph Perry, and John Phan. Not too shabby!Mark

I'm up for some HU 4 Sig matches (Tilt only)