• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Cheapest HU SnG on FT is $2Could do them for bracket format? If anyone's got ideas what they wanna play for sigs/$ etc speak up - i wanna keep it cheapish so ppl playing micro's can get crushed like grape too
Just have the match ups on play money tables on stars. That way people dont need to transfer money or anything. Sigs would probably be best.
Let's do this........
On like donkeykong :club: Gotta logoff now, i'll be back on 2moro and will get the names/brackets done in the evening - post interest and ill get the names together
On like donkeykong :club: Gotta logoff now, i'll be back on 2moro and will get the names/brackets done in the evening - post interest and ill get the names together
Oh my, I wanted to own souls tonight!!!Hoping to get Jordypop first round!!! Or Matt, or Tre, any of the HU sickos.
Oh my, I wanted to own souls tonight!!!Hoping to get Jordypop first round!!! Or Matt, or Tre, any of the HU sickos.
I'll play you in a HU freezeout tn.5/10 play money. See you there, sucker!
Oh my, I wanted to own souls tonight!!!Hoping to get Jordypop first round!!! Or Matt, or Tre, any of the HU sickos (Giggidy included natch).
Sigh timezonesAt least it'll give us time to get more pplI dont have a Stars account, but can get one/install it if most ppl wanna do it on there
I'm in for whatever. Gonna guess playing for sigs will get the most interest. Can we please put the limit on using the sig to like 2 days though? A week is just way too long.
Plzzz, I'm pretty sure I was going to quit FCP if I had to look at babylondonks stupid f'n oversized sig one more time.

Anyone get some free money from tilt? I didnt have any bonuses or promotions active. Just got this email which I've never seen before. I'd send them an email but god knows how long that'd take. This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Player ID: BSmitty23Date and Time: 2009-01-05 19:25:32Transfer Number: XXXXXXXXXXAmount: $50.00 Status: APPROVED Full Tilt Poker has made you a payment. The funds are now available in your account. Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker

I'm in as long as I'm on the opposite side of the bracket from: Tre, Matt, Jordan, Naismith, and cwik
i think we're all relatively loose. jay being the craziest (bad), matt being the craziest (good). Tre and I will win both @ showdown and non showdown...so that leaves.[x] cwik'dyep. i went there. and i got there. twice.
Anyone get some free money from tilt? I didnt have any bonuses or promotions active. Just got this email which I've never seen before. I'd send them an email but god knows how long that'd take. This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker. Player ID: BSmitty23Date and Time: 2009-01-05 19:25:32Transfer Number: XXXXXXXXXXAmount: $50.00 Status: APPROVED Full Tilt Poker has made you a payment. The funds are now available in your account. Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker
Sounds like it's your Ironman Bonus that you cleared.
i think we're all relatively loose. jay being the craziest (bad), matt being the craziest (good). Tre and I will win both @ showdown and non showdown...so that leaves.[x] cwik'dyep. i went there. and i got there. twice.
A+Mostly cause you said I was good though.
Ron, this isn't ike.
FYP
LOLZ
ron/rod all teh same
And you guys wonder why I sign my name all the time... :club:
Pretty sure he was talking about Mark. Mark is fancy.
lol. as i was reading "someone fancy", the first thing that came to mind for me was mark
Fancy Dancy baby!
I just called my phone company to cancel my land line (which I only had so I could fax things... and pokering doesn't make me need to fax things very often anymore...), but I guess internet/cable rates have gone up, and by canceling I am losing a bundle discount that I had, so in the end I will only be saving $7/month.Ghey.
How random. I just did this two days ago and I actually lose money if I cancel my land line because of the bundling and that we have avoided rake hikes because we're grandfathered into an old rate.
holl@ my FTP wire xfer got accepted.gonna roll around in the bed w mah benjamins
lol newb, most of us did that years ago :)Mark
Sounds like it's your Ironman Bonus that you cleared.
Oh, thanks King. I didn't know Ironman sent out money, I thought you just exchanged the medals or whatever later. Sorry, I'm a noob with this bonus stuff.