• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Haha, I wonder if j7007 is one of their instructors as well, look at the chat.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterIanBarns (SB): $200.00j7007 (BB): $215.00WowThatsBS (UTG): $224.70philivey6922 (MP): $214.25Hero (CO): $200.00ace de coeur (BTN): $346.25Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is CO with K :club: A :3h2 folds, Hero raises to $8, 2 folds, j7007 raises to $24, Hero raises to $60, j7007 calls $36Flop: ($121.00) 6 :ts 8 :4h J :D(2 players)j7007 checks, Hero checksTurn: ($121.00) J :qh(2 players)j7007 bets $78, Hero raises to $140 all in, j7007 folds, philivey6922 says "p0ned"Final Pot: $277.00Hero mucks K :5c A :heart:Hero wins $274.00(Rake: $3.00)
Ron, this isn't ike.
Anyone fancy doing some Challenge Thread HU tournament or w/e matches, for sig's/avatars or small $?
only if you or someone else sets it up
Anyone fancy doing some Challenge Thread HU tournament or w/e matches, for sig's/avatars or small $?
I had to read this 3 times before I realized you weren't asking for a fancy person to respond. Darn foreign languages. English only at the table please.
I had to read this 3 times before I realized you weren't asking for a fancy person to respond. Darn foreign languages. English only at the table please.
Pretty sure he was talking about Mark. Mark is fancy.
lol. as i was reading "someone fancy", the first thing that came to mind for me was mark
ha, highlights optionalif we get enough interested i'll do draws or w/e for the matches
I'm in as long as I'm on the opposite side of the bracket from: Tre, Matt, Jordan, Naismith, and cwik
I will crush you like a grape kid.
I'm in as long as I'm on the opposite side of the bracket from: Tre, Matt, Jordan, Naismith, and cwik
Ditto....and if it's cheap for the games themselves, I have like no money on FTP and 50 bucks on Stars

I just called my phone company to cancel my land line (which I only had so I could fax things... and pokering doesn't make me need to fax things very often anymore...), but I guess internet/cable rates have gone up, and by canceling I am losing a bundle discount that I had, so in the end I will only be saving $7/month.Ghey.

Cheapest HU SnG on FT is $2Could do them for bracket format? If anyone's got ideas what they wanna play for sigs/$ etc speak up - i wanna keep it cheapish so ppl playing micro's can get crushed like grape too

Cheapest HU SnG on FT is $2Could do them for bracket format? If anyone's got ideas what they wanna play for sigs/$ etc speak up - i wanna keep it cheapish so ppl playing micro's can get crushed like grape too
Please don't feed his ego.
I'm in for whatever. Gonna guess playing for sigs will get the most interest. Can we please put the limit on using the sig to like 2 days though? A week is just way too long.
Please don't feed his ego.
Who said anything about Ron doing the crushing?Fail on the 2day copout, it's gotta be painful or its just no fun :club:
I'm in for whatever. Gonna guess playing for sigs will get the most interest. Can we please put the limit on using the sig to like 2 days though? A week is just way too long.The Pittsburgh Steelers are the best team in the NFL.
FYP