• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I was going to play today but I fell asleep....again. It looks like I'm going to have a long grind tomorrow to keep up/get ahead on my hand schedule.

trying to move some $$$ from tilt to stars. looking for about 400-500. let me know if you can help thanks. you can just pm me, prefer to trade with reputable posters. ie not king1305 :ts or anyone associated with TR, since tilt doesn't like you guys either :club:

Is anyone from Europe having connection problems with FTP lately?
I'm in the US and I'm having a bunch of problems with my FTP connection recently. I know that doesn't answer your question, but just letting you know that it's not just Europe.
I'm in the US and I'm having a bunch of problems with my FTP connection recently. I know that doesn't answer your question, but just letting you know that it's not just Europe.
Oh ok thanks. It is working ok for me right now but last night i couldn't play a single hand without disconnecting in the middle so i had to leave. It was the same 2 hours ago.

brutal weekend. i coughed so much over the last few weeks that i think i developed a pleurisy (where your lung separates from the lining and starts scratching against it when you breathe deep / cough). it hurts like heck to cough but i can't stop. i broke $3k on my stake again but basically won't play at all this week as i take the REG (tax/law) section of the CPA exam on friday and then fly to atlanta to see the wife's grandparents. another ultrasound today. baby is 2 inches long with fingers and toes already. i'm excited to see it. kaleigh is almost out of first trimester so her appetite and energy are slowly returning.

brutal weekend. i coughed so much over the last few weeks that i think i developed a pleurisy (where your lung separates from the lining and starts scratching against it when you breathe deep / cough). it hurts like heck to cough but i can't stop. i broke $3k on my stake again but basically won't play at all this week as i take the REG (tax/law) section of the CPA exam on friday and then fly to atlanta to see the wife's grandparents. another ultrasound today. baby is 2 inches long with fingers and toes already. i'm excited to see it. kaleigh is almost out of first trimester so her appetite and energy are slowly returning.
Most women are horny ALL the time during the 2nd trimester. You've been warned.
Is Full Tilt freaking stupid?http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/inter...shed-ft-377714/They would end up banning 90% of regs on their own site.
Although they are going about it way backwards, I think datamining and especially posting the results is really horrible for the games. We would all be better off if TR, etc didn't exist. Mediocre regs are just too stupid to keep quiet that the info is out there. One day I got crushed last week something came up with one of the regs at the table and dumb ass starts quoting how much I am down from the day based on TR. No doubt in my mind he does it to fish too.
Most women are horny ALL the time during the 2nd trimester. You've been warned.
i am extremely excited for the long overdue return of this as well, just didn't feel it prudent to post unsolicited.

I agree with almost everything that Jordan has said here. I use TR almost exclusively as a way to determine whether or not I should play a full stacking guy I've never seen before.I really have absolutely zero problem if it never existed as I'd just go back to my old way of doing what I was doing, but for FTP to change their TOC for something as common as this, not notify anyone, and say that it's a bannable offense is just completely ****ing ridiculous. Considering players don't spend time reading TOC each day to look for changes, how the hell are people supposed to know about this?

I am really, really, really excited at the idea of TR no longer being used. I'm definitely in complete agreement that FTP is doing a disservice to their users by not sending out an e-mail or something, but I hate that site so much and think it's awful for the game.

I am really, really, really excited at the idea of TR no longer being used. I'm definitely in complete agreement that FTP is doing a disservice to their users by not sending out an e-mail or something, but I hate that site so much and think it's awful for the game.
As much as I use the site, I have zero problem with it never being used again. The thing is, that FTP is being so ass-backwards in their approach to everything, it's mind boggling.They don't want you datamining. They don't want you using TR or Sharkscope, YET THEIR SOFTWARE IS THE FORCE THAT DRIVES THESE SITES AND ALLOWS THEM TO FUNCTION!!! I mean, gimme a break! If you want to prohibit datamining, then just do what Stars does, and don't allow outside observers to import the HHs. Wow, that was hard!Instead of changing the rules and not telling anyone, why not just change your software to easily eliminate the practices that you don't want happening, and then nobody gets angry about shady business or confused about poorly worded rules.

I mean, I really like TR and I'd be a little sad if it disappeared just because it has been a good tool for me, but I use it because everyone has access to it. It's free. If it disappeared tomorrow and nobody had access to it, well then we still have a level playing field and I'll just go back to doing what I used to do before TR came along.Just don't punish the players for using a tool that is free and available to everyone and is made possible by the software configuration of your website. Allow players to use the site or make it so the site can't import your hands. Those are the two things that seem to be most logical, but little about how FTP does business and deals with their customers seems logical lately.

I mean, I really like TR and I'd be a little sad if it disappeared just because it has been a good tool for me...
Did it tell you to keep playing that one high stakes winner? :club:
They don't want you datamining. They don't want you using TR or Sharkscope, YET THEIR SOFTWARE IS THE FORCE THAT DRIVES THESE SITES AND ALLOWS THEM TO FUNCTION!!! I mean, gimme a break! If you want to prohibit datamining, then just do what Stars does, and don't allow outside observers to import the HHs. Wow, that was hard!
FWIW, TR seems to get like 80% of Stars hands still.