New Challenge (old Challenge)

FYI, I have never slow rolled anyone (I think), but I am soooooo going to slowroll you the next chance I get when we play live. You have been warned. :club:
Bring it donkeykong.
dude, he just told you, you're not supposed to slowroll the fish!!!
:ts
WTF is up with this thread?? Jesus, it's like General today.
ur like general
This made me LOL way more than it should have.
I am strongly considering peeing in a bottle rather than sit out against this massive donk.
He's asian, no worries.
EZ setup, but still super LOL :)Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

first hand he ships Q8o over my btn raise. i call and hold with AJ. As the next hand starts I check his TR and notice he is a short stacking pro. So I sit out next hand and say something to the effect of, "GFY you short staking pos"i felt really good about myself.still do.- Jordan
Good work, donk.

I won some monies today. gogogo good month. I close out the month at Commerce too. One time let me run well live AND online in the same month.day1067884cj6.jpgMark

Oh, and LOL @ Tre. The year is 4 days old and already he's struggling and has had a near-accident.I guess it's nice that my friend is in town and Lindsey and I keep going to dinner with him and his gf to nice places. We also saw Love tonight @ The Mirage. If you like The Beatles, it's great.

Played the stupidest hand of my life tonight at CAZ. I was playing 5-150 and I was pretty new at the table, probaly had played 15 hands. I am sitting in the 7 seat when the 5 seat raises to $20 seat 6 calls I call with 33, seats 8 and 9 both call and the blinds fold. Flop comes Js 8d 3s. Check Check, and for some reason I checked, I would normally bet here but I didn't. Seat 8 bets $40, button calls, and seat 5 and 6 both call. It's on me and I am debating what to do, as I am announcing a raise the dealer puts a 3 on the turn before I acted. GG me. Floorcomes and the 3 is burned. Turn and river both come spades and I have to fold to a river bet. I realize that I could have lost all action on the turn but I am still pissed at the $250ish I was garunteed in the pot. Thats my rant.

Is Full Tilt freaking stupid?http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/inter...shed-ft-377714/They would end up banning 90% of regs on their own site.
I just spent an hour and a half reading this thread and related threads linked within linked thread. Tilt is so fricking dumb. I'm getting closer and closer to moving to Stars even though their interface is just so fricking horrid. (I think I posted but I went through a two week span on Tilt where my account was locked and I went through the stupidest email back and forth with their security department and my God they seriously are so fricking stupid and I 100% believe they are just cocky aholes that know they can ban whoever they want and steal their money)Mark
yea, idk. i'm done with TR though. i mean, i have no idea how that shit is enforcable but ima do my best to not hit that site again for a long long time.- Jordan
I never use it, except when I'm playing HU then I use it constantly. Gah. I'm going to hook up a second computer when I move and have more desk space and just have Poker and HEM on it and everything else on my laptop.Mark
Thiscan'tbereal?
If you go to Internet Poker there are a slew of people who have been shut down lately. And of course they never tell you why, they just lock you out and quote some rule of theirs, and you're basically SOL.Mark
If you go to Internet Poker there are a slew of people who have been shut down lately. And of course they never tell you why, they just lock you out and quote some rule of theirs, and you're basically SOL.Mark
They confiscate funds too? If so...****, I've used TR in the last 36 hours.....any thoughts on what I should do?
lol that's so fing ridic. glad i have almost my entire roll there. srsly wtf, how can they ban ppl for that shit.a bigger wtf is how can they change their toc like that and not give out some courtesy email or w/e. cripes.- Jordan
They confiscate funds too? If so...****, I've used TR in the last 36 hours.....any thoughts on what I should do?
nothing. if you're gonna be paranoid (like myself) just log out of the site and try not to check it again.but srsly, it's freaking ridic. like 90% of people who are regs, have used that site at one point or another. how they can just say "we'll ban you if you use this site" is fing absurd.
lol that's so fing ridic. glad i have almost my entire roll there. srsly wtf, how can they ban ppl for that shit.a bigger wtf is how can they change their toc like that and not give out some courtesy email or w/e. cripes.- Jordan
for real, how the hell is there no message about this? i can understand not saying "don't go to sharkscope.com or tableratings.com" for fear of more people learn of these sites and use them. but give some sort of hinting that these sites are illegal or something in a message. my god.

not to mention it took me reading that thread to even know of the 'rule'.whats' tilting me the most is that FTP doesn't send out an email about the TOC change. Like, good god, that's such ridic business practice

not to mention it took me reading that thread to even know of the 'rule'.whats' tilting me the most is that FTP doesn't send out an email about the TOC change. Like, good god, that's such ridic business practice
QFT

i rly wouldn't worry about it if you have been to the site before. first off there is nothing you can do now (and if you havent been banned yet i dont see why they magically would) ... just stay away from the site i guess, lol.i mean, no rational thinking person can understand the rule, i'm still dumbfounded by it, but i'm not gonna 'risk it' and continue to visit the site.

They have to give like a "warning" first tho right? I mean ffs, can they really just ban you on a rule they didn't publically announce was changing, i.e. they expect you to constantly check their tos to make sure it stays the same?

i sincerely doubt they'd give a warning but who knows.as far as i'm concerned, the most important thing about being secure online (regardless of some obscure TOC rule) is making sure you never click links from rando's or someone that is acting different than usual / telling you to click a link (that's how u get chit on your comp and get hacked) and using diff email accounts for each poker site and obscure ones.like if your SN is johnny111 dont make your email johnny111@hotmail.com or w/e. Make it something totally random, something that no one can just guess.I had been changing my emails like once every 6 months or so, but i'm overdue. I used to have one of my email addys the same as my screen name, but once i started getting phishing emails i changed everything completely and now follow the above. don't use hotmail or yahoo either as their security is not as good as other sites like gmail