• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

isn't the HEM EV thing messed up? I thought it was only all in EVeveryone on 2+2 says it's messed up and i swallow 2+2 mantra like rdog and jesse together @ a truck stop with one monitorno idea what that meansgonna go eat pizza nad then go to inlaws. sigh. dont wanna be doing that today

Impossible to win when everyone is far better then you:Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $59.45CO: $111.85BTN: $58.35SB: $100.00Hero (BB): $61.10UTG: $68.95Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with 6 :club: T :3h1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 3 folds, Hero checksFlop: ($1.25) 7 :ts 9 :4h 8 :D(2 players)Hero bets $1.25, MP calls $1.25Turn: ($3.75) 2 :D(2 players)Hero bets $3.75, MP calls $3.75River: ($11.25) A :D(2 players)Hero bets $7.50, MP calls $7.50Final Pot: $26.25MP shows 6 :D Q :jh (a flush, Ace high)Hero shows 6 :5c T :qh (a straight, Ten high)MP wins $24.95(Rake: $1.30)Edit- I have no reason why I posted this hand. Ignore it for the most part. lol.Hopefully a happy graph coming soon though :club:

Squeezer was 23/9, opener is a LAG, caller is loose. Is this getting FPS or standard? I figured since a cold 4bet is super strong, he's not getting it in w/o AA, KK and maybe AK. Plus he might be monkeying pre and I can keep in all the hands he's monkeying with. Thoughts?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownUTG ($43.85)MP ($59.80)CO ($50.15)Button ($17.65)Hero (SB) ($51.15)BB ($50)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kspade.gif, Kheart.gifUTG raises to $1.50, MP calls $1.50, CO raises to $7.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $7.25, 3 foldsFlop: ($18.50) Jclub.gif, 9club.gif, 7club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $13.50, Hero raises to $43.65 (All-In), CO calls $29.15 (All-In)Turn: ($103.80) Aclub.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($103.80) Qclub.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $103.80 | Rake: $3

Squeezer was 23/9, opener is a LAG, caller is loose. Is this getting FPS or standard? I figured since a cold 4bet is super strong, he's not getting it in w/o AA, KK and maybe AK. Plus he might be monkeying pre and I can keep in all the hands he's monkeying with. Thoughts?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownUTG ($43.85)MP ($59.80)CO ($50.15)Button ($17.65)Hero (SB) ($51.15)BB ($50)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kspade.gif, Kheart.gifUTG raises to $1.50, MP calls $1.50, CO raises to $7.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $7.25, 3 foldsFlop: ($18.50) Jclub.gif, 9club.gif, 7club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $13.50, Hero raises to $43.65 (All-In), CO calls $29.15 (All-In)Turn: ($103.80) Aclub.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($103.80) Qclub.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $103.80 | Rake: $3
I'm fine with it.

Does anyone know why the End of the Year bonus bar doesn't register any points? It's still showing 0 for me even thought I've made 500 base points today. Maybe they're going to update it at the end of every day?

Those are my table mods and my HUD from HEM.
Cashier -> Single Click Preferences and turn off that ugly reload button. IMHO.
As I guy that used to ride, I cant even begin to express how much talent these morons have. It truely is unbeleivable the balls it takes pull the shit they do
I peed my pants a little and I was just watching it. On video.

Found this on 4.<3 u Rdog. :club: GO COWBOYS!!!Q: What do you call 53 people sitting around a TV watching the SuperBowl?A: The Dallas CowboysQ: How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?A: Put up goal postsQ: Why doesn't San Antonio have a professional football team?A: Because then Dallas would want one.Q: What's the difference between a Dallas Cowboy & a dollar bill?A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.Q: What do the Dallas Cowboys and possums have in common?A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!Q: What do the Dallas Cowboys and Billy Graham have in common?A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell

Found this on 4.<3 u Rdog. :club: GO COWBOYS!!!Q: What do you call 53 people sitting around a TV watching the SuperBowl?A: The Dallas CowboysQ: How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?A: Put up goal postsQ: Why doesn't San Antonio have a professional football team?A: Because then Dallas would want one.Q: What's the difference between a Dallas Cowboy & a dollar bill?A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.Q: What do the Dallas Cowboys and possums have in common?A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!Q: What do the Dallas Cowboys and Billy Graham have in common?A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell
:ts

I was going to play today but I fell asleep for a few hours and now I have like no motivation. Maybe I'll get an hour in.

garr 2009 isn't starting well. My notes on this guy is he is thinking but not good. ******* Hand 1 ********Was dumb, I'll admit that. river is always a mistake I think, esp given that this is early in match.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $76.60BB: $78.40Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :D :D Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls.Flop: :ts:D:club: ($3, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB raises to $7, Hero calls.Turn: :5c ($17, 2 players)BB bets $12, Hero calls.River: :club: ($41, 2 players)BB is all-in $57.9, Hero calls all-in $56.1.Uncalled bets: $1.8 returned to BB.Results:Final pot: $153.2BB showed Td 8d******* Hand 2 ********Up till now he had only min 4 bet like this once, other than that he'd 4 bet to 16. this is more history for next hand.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $144.60Hero: $72.20Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :4h:DSB raises to $1, Hero raises to $4, SB raises to $7, Hero calls.Flop: :3h:qh:jh ($14, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $10, Hero raises to $25, SB folds.Uncalled bets: $15 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $34

******* Hand 3 ********Feel like this is my 2nd mistake for the match, I should've just 5 bet pf and take it\puke if he 6bets. I knew he was only doing this with shit at the moment. sigh. flop call is spewy but I think as played turn is fine. He even typed sick in chat so I'm pretty sure he folds all one pair hands and air obv.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $130.60Hero: $85.70Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :club::4hSB raises to $1, Hero raises to $4, SB raises to $7, Hero calls.Flop: :club::jh:3h ($14, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $9, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($32, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $22, Hero raises all-in $69.7, SB calls.River: :D ($171.4, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $171.4)Results:Final pot: $171.4Hero showed Tc AhJ5o******* Hand 4 ********shortly later, I knew given he had showndown shit after min 4 betting, the next time he did it he would be willing to play big with the next hand he did it with. I can't win the flip though.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $217.30Hero: $50Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :D:club:SB raises to $1, Hero raises to $4, SB raises to $7, Hero raises all-in $50, SB calls.Flop: :5c:(:D ($100, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $100)Turn: :ts ($100, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $100)River: :qh ($100, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $100)Results:Final pot: $100Hero showed Jc JhAQ

******* Hand 5 ********Fake betting tell, don't know if it changed anything but bet 5.50 rather than 5 as I feel he was more likely to make a play against it given history in hands I haven't shown. Again I can't run good against this player. Of course I type ffs he plays one more and and quits.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $267.05Hero: $50.50Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :ts:DSB raises to $1, Hero raises to $4, SB calls.Flop: :qh:4h:5c ($8, 2 players)Hero bets $5.5, SB raises to $15, Hero raises all-in $46.5, SB calls.Turn: :3h ($101, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $101)River: :club: ($101, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $101)Results:Final pot: $101Hero showed Ah JsK7ccLuckily not on tilt as won 2.5 buyins on another table.

garr 2009 isn't starting well. My notes on this guy is he is thinking but not good. ******* Hand 1 ********Was dumb, I'll admit that. river is always a mistake I think, esp given that this is early in match.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $76.60BB: $78.40Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :D :D Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls.Flop: :ts:D:club: ($3, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB raises to $7, Hero calls.Turn: :5c ($17, 2 players)BB bets $12, Hero calls.River: :club: ($41, 2 players)BB is all-in $57.9, Hero calls all-in $56.1.Uncalled bets: $1.8 returned to BB.Results:Final pot: $153.2BB showed Td 8d******* Hand 2 ********Up till now he had only min 4 bet like this once, other than that he'd 4 bet to 16. this is more history for next hand.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.502 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $144.60Hero: $72.20Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with :4h:DSB raises to $1, Hero raises to $4, SB raises to $7, Hero calls.Flop: :3h:qh:jh ($14, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $10, Hero raises to $25, SB folds.Uncalled bets: $15 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $34
Don't play much HU but.... hand 1 as you say seems bad.Hand 2 I don't get the raise - is this to induce a spaz shove? Doesn't call still look weaker and won't he barrel a lot of turns?

I'm looking to swap 119.5I want Stars/TiltI'll trade AP/UBI'll ship first depending on who you areThanks.

Don't play much HU but.... hand 1 as you say seems bad.Hand 2 I don't get the raise - is this to induce a spaz shove? Doesn't call still look weaker and won't he barrel a lot of turns?
I think craise calling or ccalling down are both valid I think. best is crais he calls I shove turn I think. I'm not very good though, thats why I'm getting coaching. (Jordan pm me or something)
Unfortunate this ****ed up bowl system gives us 1 ****ing good game on New Years day. I remember before how excited I was to watch football on New Years.
This would be too easy
isn't the HEM EV thing messed up? I thought it was only all in EVeveryone on 2+2 says it's messed up and i swallow 2+2 mantra like rdog and jesse together @ a truck stop with one monitorno idea what that meansgonna go eat pizza nad then go to inlaws. sigh. dont wanna be doing that today
HEM attempts to only measure "true" luck. IE it doesn't measure the other parts of the hand. So say you bet two streets with AA on a 10 high board, and get called by AT the whole way, and the river is a 10, and you shove your last $2 in, and he calls and wins a $400 pot, it is only going to calculate the $2. Which is a problem. I think most people have wised up and don't really look at All in EV or Poker EV to blame wins or losses, since you can be playing very poorly and think you are just running bad. Like if you call a 4x 3 bet with J7o and the flop is 8 9 T, and you get it all in at some point against a set of TTT. Well it's going to say you ran like shit when he sucked out on the river but the 3 bet call with J7 could be a much, much bigger part of a bigger problem.