New Challenge (old Challenge)

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($92.45)UTG ($101.50)Hero (MP) ($100.65)CO ($26.30)Button ($50)SB ($207.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kspade.gif, Adiamond.gif1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, Button calls $3.50, SB calls $3, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($14) Aclub.gif, 2club.gif, 8diamond.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $10.50, Button raises to $21, 2 folds, Hero raises to $77, Button calls $25.50 (All-In)Turn: ($107) 7club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($107) Jclub.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $107 | Rake: $3Results:Button had Aheart.gif, Jdiamond.gif (two pair, Aces and Jacks).Hero had Kspade.gif, Adiamond.gif (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Button won $104

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

for HEM userswhat does (EV Adjusted) Mean? How much I should make if i ran normal?EV $ Diff = what stat is this called? I wnat to bring it to my main report screen and if it's in green does it mean i ran hot or got it in good and m****er sucked out?
EV stats in HEM are close to useless because they're only for all-in hands and only calculated based on the street where you got it all it.But, I think ...EV adjusted basically what you'd expect to make if you ran at exactly EV. So if you're all-in PF AA vs KK your ev adjusted would be 80% of the pot.EV $ Diff is what your actual differs from the EV. So if you're all-in PF AA vs KK for 100 and you win your EV Diff would be -20 and if you lose it would be +80. In other words you add the EV Diff to your actual to come up with EV adjusted.So if you run normal your actual winnings = EV adjusted and EV diff = 0.But this is why it's retarded - Say you have AA vs KK for 100 BB each. You 4-bet to 50 pre and get called. On the 26Jr flop you bet 40 and get called on the K turn you get it in. HEM is going to say that you got it in bad because you got all in on the turn. It basically ignores the fact that you got in 90BB good and 10 in bad.http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=68
Still life tilting unfortunately. Only makes me feel marginally better.
It's funny, I bet you wouldn't pay $2,000 for a Dallas win, but Cowboys winning would make you way happier then winning $2k.Here's a fun one guys: how much would you pay for your team to win the Superbowl (assuming you can't bet on the game).
It's funny, I bet you wouldn't pay $2,000 for a Dallas win, but Cowboys winning would make you way happier then winning $2k.Here's a fun one guys: how much would you pay for your team to win the Superbowl (assuming you can't bet on the game).
As bad as I want the Saints to win the Super Bowl I feel like I wouldn't be as happy knowing that I paid for it to happen.The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints

Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $391.10BB: $98.40Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN/SB with 8 :D T :5cHero raises to $2, BB raises to $7, Hero raises to $21, BB calls $14Flop: ($42.00) 6 :D T :club: 8 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $23, BB raises to $77.40 all in, Hero calls $54.40Turn: ($196.80) K :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($196.80) 2 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $196.80Hero shows 8 :jh T :3h (two pair, Tens and Eights)BB shows A :4h A :qh (a pair of Aces)Hero wins $196.30(Rake: $0.50)zamari33: you are one sick person hahahaThe Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints

Sigh, played the ****ing 650 Last Chance PCA Sat for 4.5 hours tonight, 120 left, I reshove 99 for like 22bb, guy calls off 1/2 his stack with AJ and binks his J on the flop.Every ****ing time in ****ing PCA Sats, I can't win the one goddamn coinflip I need to ****ing win to get in FANTASTIC ****ING POSITION TO GET A SEAT but noooooooo fudsbfuadsiufbipadsbipogfadsiiu.Throw that on top of the cash games today, and it hasn't been my best day.

I'm not sure if I'm going to call it a month or not. Here's my graph, I'm not sure why I played this last week. The first 7k hands is 25nl, rest is 50nl.december.jpgEdit: Seems like a beat for so many hands, no?

I'm just not allowed to win at showdown this monthdec21.jpgdestroyed this guy at 5/10 today...some new red name pro on ftp...that was really lol.i still am not winning at showdown tho...i mean, i did get tt to hold over 88 which was nice, but JJ < AK brought it right back down to reality. oh well.- Jordan

destroyed this guy at 5/10 today...some new red name pro on ftp...that was really lol.- Jordan
JC Alvarado orly?
FWIW, I've lost $20k at showdown this year. I've won elsewhere though...2008bd8.jpg
where's ur poker story?Panthers will always own the bucs

i dont post many brags.....but ship itFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $50.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($7463.05)SB ($15331.15)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qspade.gif, 10heart.gifHero raises to $100, SB raises to $355, Hero calls $255Flop: ($710) 2diamond.gif, Aheart.gif, 10spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $333, Hero calls $333Turn: ($1376) 6club.gif(2 players)SB bets $899, Hero calls $899River: ($3174) 2club.gif(2 players)SB bets $13744.15 (All-In), Hero calls $5876.05 (All-In)Total pot: $14926.10 | Rake: $0.50

*chuckle* so after stacking this guy for the 5th time, this is our chat before he leaves: (he'd been taunting me all session, showing silly hands, etc)Superdonk: !#& uMe: sorry, unluckyMe: i thought I flopped the straight!Me: i misread hands a bunchMe: once I thought I had a flush but only had 3 to a flushSuperdonk: yea right faggMe: and it came runner runner flush!Me: guy was so madMe: can you find someone to transfer you some more money to play?Superdonk: suk my @!@! u fukin biatchSuperdonk: hahahaSuperdonk: keep on wastin ur life fagggOh well, this is how I wasted my life playing HU while watching TV tonight:day5717369to4.jpgMark