New Challenge (old Challenge)

if i go up against a 6max player for a 30k hand prop beteither 6max player needs to play more hands, because I like the 30k hand challenge at HUOR6max player has 2 conditions he has to keep up withA) $-500 if he does not clear 30k handsB) $-500 if I PLAY MORE HANDS THAN HE DOES (ONLY MY HU HANDS COUNT)
down for doing some sort of prop bet. also, youre playing mainly HU now?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Villain was min raising every action pre flop for about 3 straight rotations.All I can say is K5 is the new money hand.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($11.30)SB ($12)BB ($5.95)UTG ($9.90)MP ($0.70)Hero (CO) ($10.50)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kclub.gif, 5club.gifUTG raises to $0.20, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.20, Button calls $0.20, SB raises to $0.30, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10Flop: ($1.30) 5spade.gif, 9spade.gif, 7diamond.gif(4 players)SB bets $0.40, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40, Button calls $0.40Turn: ($2.50) Kdiamond.gif(3 players)SB bets $1, Hero raises to $7.90, 1 fold, SB raises to $11.30 (All-In), Hero calls $1.90 (All-In)River: ($22.10) 8diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $22.10 | Rake: $1.10Results:SB had 7heart.gif, 5diamond.gif (two pair, sevens and fives).Hero had Kclub.gif, 5club.gif (two pair, Kings and fives).Outcome: Hero won $21

Villain was min raising every action pre flop for about 3 straight rotations.All I can say is K5 is the new money hand.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($11.30)SB ($12)BB ($5.95)UTG ($9.90)MP ($0.70)Hero (CO) ($10.50)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kclub.gif, 5club.gifUTG raises to $0.20, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.20, Button calls $0.20, SB raises to $0.30, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10Flop: ($1.30) 5spade.gif, 9spade.gif, 7diamond.gif(4 players)SB bets $0.40, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40, Button calls $0.40Turn: ($2.50) Kdiamond.gif(3 players)SB bets $1, Hero raises to $7.90, 1 fold, SB raises to $11.30 (All-In), Hero calls $1.90 (All-In)River: ($22.10) 8diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $22.10 | Rake: $1.10Results:SB had 7heart.gif, 5diamond.gif (two pair, sevens and fives).Hero had Kclub.gif, 5club.gif (two pair, Kings and fives).Outcome: Hero won $21
lol
Been at work for 2 days straight for the most part, finally get a chance to check this thread and this is the first post I see....lol awesome
just to clear this up, we're ok with executing a 16 year old burglar?Because he will commit more crimes, like in minority report with Tom cruise? cool.
So here is something to ponder:What % of 16 year old felony burgler suspects get out and commit another felony sometime after they are released? And based on that, what do you think their punishment should be the first time they are caught?I've been thinking about this a lot this weekend. Mostly I feel like our incarceration system isn't very effective. Like, if I had to guess I would say this kid is 95% going to just continue in a life of crime whenever he gets the chance again. It doesn't sound like he was just some bored kid that saw our house and made a rash bad decision. I feel like we should be funneling a boat load of money into whatever programs are out there that get gangs off the streets and that catch kids early who are at risk and get them involved in something where they have mentors who can show them there are more productive ways of spending their time.Mark
So here is something to ponder:What % of 16 year old felony burgler suspects get out and commit another felony sometime after they are released? And based on that, what do you think their punishment should be the first time they are caught?I've been thinking about this a lot this weekend. Mostly I feel like our incarceration system isn't very effective. Like, if I had to guess I would say this kid is 95% going to just continue in a life of crime whenever he gets the chance again. It doesn't sound like he was just some bored kid that saw our house and made a rash bad decision. I feel like we should be funneling a boat load of money into whatever programs are out there that get gangs off the streets and that catch kids early who are at risk and get them involved in something where they have mentors who can show them there are more productive ways of spending their time.Mark
Saw your update on facebook, not gonna go back and read the posts in this thread regarding it all, but quick cliffnotes on what happened/has happened? 16 year old kid was who attempted to rob you? Did he get anything or do any damage?
Saw your update on facebook, not gonna go back and read the posts in this thread regarding it all, but quick cliffnotes on what happened/has happened? 16 year old kid was who attempted to rob you? Did he get anything or do any damage?
Sounds like a hidden brag imo
Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with K :ts A :4h UTG, folds, UTG+1 (poster) checks, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.Flop: A :5c A :D 8 :club: ($5.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3.21, BB raises to $6.42, Hero calls.Turn: 6 :3h ($18.09, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: J :qh ($18.09, 2 players)BB bets $5.5, Hero raises to $88.48, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $195.05Hero shows Ks As BB shows Jc Js
I'm really not fond of this.
Im the steve7stud of the challenge thread imo
I'm sold on your product and would like to subscribe to your newsletterEDIT: I agree with Marchant and I'm raise/folding probably, depending on his stack size.
Not sure if you are talking to me or Scott but yes, I am okay with my decision to give him the chair. Not just for this though. For all his future robberies and drains on society.We already figured out I wasn't very nice :club:.
Some bastard with multiple felonies to his name who had served next to no time in jail and had "accidentally" killed someone before, decided it was a good idea to rob and kill my father in law. He's now on death row. I'm sure you can figure out my opinion on this.
On Christmas Day we were out at my sisters and had the dog with us, so nobody was home. Neighbor gets up to go outside for a smoke and sees a young gangbanger looking kid walking up to my front door and ring the bell. My neighbor is suspicious because we're your standard white yuppies and this kid doesn't exactly look the part, and its clear we aren't home. Kid rings the bell and sits down on our front porch bench and waits a bit. He then rings the bell again and looks in the bay window. Then he leaves.My neighbor follows him down the street and around the corner. Kid has disappeared into the alley. Neighbor peers down the alley and sees the kid going over the fence into our backyard. He calls the cops who just happen to have a car about a block away, and they are there within two mins. Kid has gotten inside through the doggie door, sees the cops out front and goes out the back only to meet more cops who snatch him up. In the two mins he was in our house he grabbed my gloves from the kitchen table and put them on, grabbed my daughters school backpack and my backpack and emptied them both out and brought them into the office. He grabbed my wife's laptop from the living room, my laptop from the office, power cords for both, some other misc computer stuff, and loaded it all into my backpack. So basically he had almost no time in the house and knew EXACTLY what to do once he was in there.Mark

CO is 23/15/3, BB is 22/19/2, both RegsPoker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $205.40BB: $200.00UTG: $93.85Hero (MP): $255.25CO: $204.00BTN: $286.20Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with A :5c K :4h1 fold, Hero raises to $7, CO calls $7, 2 folds, BB calls $5Flop: ($22.00) K :3h 6 :club: A :ts(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $12, CO raises to $34, BB raises to $80, Hero ???

EDIT: I agree with Marchant and I'm raise/folding probably, depending on his stack size.
CiB the flop, bet the turn, raise/fold the river are all way better than the line that was taken.
I'm really not fond of this.
Why's that? I'd have to look into my HEM to find his stats but I believe he was loose passiveish. I flat the flop raise because after that he only has less than 1 pot sized bet left in his stack and we can get the money in on one street. When I flat the flop I'm doing so to try and get more money out of pairs, same goes with checking back the turn (and because we can get money in comfortably on the river.)He bet the river small and I put him in for an extra 12 dollars or whatever and he snap calls with JJ.Anyways, what do you do different and why?Edit: I believe the HH makes it look like we are deeper than we were. If we were deeper I'm not letting a street go unbet.
sees a young gangbanger looking kid walking up to my front door and ring the bell. My neighbor is suspicious because we're your standard white yuppies and this kid doesn't exactly look the part
Racist.(sw)
Edit: I believe the HH makes it look like we are deeper than we were. If we were deeper I'm not letting a street go unbet.
Yeah...upon further examination, the Final Pot amount threw me off. Putting him in for that amount's fine.
He bet the river small and I put him in for an extra 12 dollars or whatever and he snap calls with JJ.
...though he appears to have more like $30 after his $5.5 river bet.
CO is 23/15/3, BB is 22/19/2, both RegsPoker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $205.40BB: $200.00UTG: $93.85Hero (MP): $255.25CO: $204.00BTN: $286.20Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with A :5c K :4h1 fold, Hero raises to $7, CO calls $7, 2 folds, BB calls $5Flop: ($22.00) K :3h 6 :club: A :ts(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $12, CO raises to $34, BB raises to $80, Hero ???
That's pretty sick. CO has 66. BB has KQdd. This is probably one of those spots I need to learn how to fold so I shove.
On Christmas Day we were out at my sisters and had the dog with us, so nobody was home. Neighbor gets up to go outside for a smoke and sees a young gangbanger looking kid walking up to my front door and ring the bell. My neighbor is suspicious because we're your standard white yuppies and this kid doesn't exactly look the part, and its clear we aren't home. Kid rings the bell and sits down on our front porch bench and waits a bit. He then rings the bell again and looks in the bay window. Then he leaves.My neighbor follows him down the street and around the corner. Kid has disappeared into the alley. Neighbor peers down the alley and sees the kid going over the fence into our backyard. He calls the cops who just happen to have a car about a block away, and they are there within two mins. Kid has gotten inside through the doggie door, sees the cops out front and goes out the back only to meet more cops who snatch him up. In the two mins he was in our house he grabbed my gloves from the kitchen table and put them on, grabbed my daughters school backpack and my backpack and emptied them both out and brought them into the office. He grabbed my wife's laptop from the living room, my laptop from the office, power cords for both, some other misc computer stuff, and loaded it all into my backpack. So basically he had almost no time in the house and knew EXACTLY what to do once he was in there.Mark
Wow crazy. Glad it turned out 'good' though.
lol at the action on that flop. I think you have to shove though. right?
Wow crazy. Glad it turned out 'good' though.lol at the action on that flop. I think you have to fold though. right?
FYP imoEven if CO has air here, we are flipping at best w/ BB given his actionedit: not saying i have the discipline to fold here, but theoretically....Panthers will always own the Bucs