• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

12 buyins on your first day??? I think we can think of a better term to describe your day then 'well'.nh, sir.
swell describes it quite well.MONOPOLY is the future. should be a WSOP event imo. Or at least have its own WS

lololFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) ($11.60)Button ($4.95)SB ($12.50)BB ($34.25)UTG ($11.50)MP ($4.85)Preflop: Hero is CO with 8 :3h, 8 :club:1 fold, MP raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 3 foldsFlop: ($0.85) 3 :D, 3 :5c, 10 :D(2 players)MP bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85Turn: ($2.55) 6 :qh(2 players)MP bets $3.65 (All-In), Hero calls $3.65River: ($9.85) Q :ts(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $9.85 | Rake: $0.95Results:MP had 8 :D, 5 :jh (one pair, threes).Hero had 8 :D, 8 :4h (two pair, eights and threes).Outcome: Hero won $8.90THEE7777: weird call with the 88 thererandom: weird push :)THEE7777: nah not a weird push....im tryin 2 get him off his hand...which looked easy after he flat calls flopTHEE7777: he calls and doesnt know where he isObviously showing off my balla post-flop skillz

thats when you say "whats a flat call" etc. etc. etc. fun times :club:
He quit right after that, but I did manage to tell him that "it worked out in the end"
Took my first shoot at 100NL, and thankfully things went well!GRAPHdec_22.jpg
Also, very nice! Plz keep it going and turn around challenge thread curse pls
He quit right after that, but I did manage to tell him that "it worked out in the end"Also, very nice! Plz keep it going and turn around challenge thread curse pls
^Basically as soon as I posted that I couldn't loseI told Kinger I'd win 15BI...3BIover.pngEz game when you run 3BI over equity. What's weird though is that all of those hands bar one I was the favourite, so it's a bit misleading, but I'm not complaining :DAs I likely won't be playing again for about a month, I'm distributing the rungoodness to the challenge thread....NOW!
Took my first shoot at 100NL, and thankfully things went well!GRAPHdec_22.jpg
3BIover.pngEz game when you run 3BI over equity. What's weird though is that all of those hands bar one I was the favourite, so it's a bit misleading, but I'm not complaining :DAs I likely won't be playing again for about a month, I'm distributing the rungoodness to the challenge thread....NOW!
nice lifes...luckboxes!!!:club:

I can just imagine how excited he got when the river hit and I snap called his shove. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Games have been good and regs still want to **** around. Amazing.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 4 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $142.15Hero (BTN): $200.00SB: $198.00BB: $200.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with A :club: A :3h1 fold, Hero raises to $6, 1 fold, BB raises to $24, Hero raises to $60, BB calls $36Flop: ($121.00) 7 :qh 9 :D A :jh(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($121.00) 4 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($121.00) T :4h(2 players)BB bets $140 all in, Hero calls $140 all inFinal Pot: $401.00Hero shows A :5c A :D (three of a kind, Aces)BB shows T :D 9 :D (two pair, Tens and Nines)Hero wins $399.00(Rake: $2.00)

Just based on Tre's fast food binge posts, I'm going to totally crush his soul in this bet. I ate Chipotle yesterday after finally getting back to Vegas, but I don't have any extravagant fast food eating plans coming up, but I'll keep you guys posted if I do.______________It took me over 24 hours to get from Syracuse to Vegas. I wound up going to Detroit to Atlanta, where I spent the night, and finally into Vegas. I wasn't happy, but keeping things in perspective, there were people who'd been stuck for 3 days, so at least I didn't have those kind of problems.______________I gotta get new tires for my car today and set up my HEM HUD on my desktop, but then I plan to put in a bunch of hands today and probably tomorrow. For anyone asking, I've used HEM, PT2 and PT3 now and HEM is hands down the best option. It's main advantage to PT3 is that I like the interface way better and the HUD is infinitely easier to configure.______________I'm actually up a little on the month after making $4k on my trip. Overall, I'm gonna call it about $1700 in the black and I'm gonna try and push that to $5k by the end of the year so that I have a respectable month.

What's with all the flatting of 4 bets with suited connectors OOP? Do you 4 bet that often?Edit: And even if you are...
Yes, it is completely retarded. Only thing I can think of is that there was some vid that talked about flatting 4 bets and the tards are implementing it wrong. I do 4 bet a lot though. In this specific spot I flat quite a bit but he had been 3 betting me a lot this morning so it was a good spot to 4 bet.

Awesome!!!Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $225.20CO: $137.15Hero (BTN): $251.75SB: $200.00BB: $154.60UTG: $187.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with J :club: J :D1 fold, MP raises to $8, 1 fold, Hero raises to $28, 1 fold, BB calls $26, MP raises to $48, Hero raises to $251.75 all in, 1 fold, MP calls $177.20 all inFlop: ($479.40) K :D 7 :D 5 :5c(2 players - 2 are all in)Turn: ($479.40) T :D(2 players - 2 are all in)River: ($479.40) T :ts(2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: $479.40MP shows K :3h Q :qh (two pair, Kings and Tens)Hero mucks J :4h J :heart:MP wins $476.40(Rake: $3.00)

Awesome!!!Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $225.20CO: $137.15Hero (BTN): $251.75SB: $200.00BB: $154.60UTG: $187.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with J :ts J :D1 fold, MP raises to $8, 1 fold, Hero raises to $28, 1 fold, BB calls $26, MP raises to $48, Hero raises to $251.75 all in, 1 fold, MP calls $177.20 all inFlop: ($479.40) K :D 7 :jh 5 :3h(2 players - 2 are all in)Turn: ($479.40) T :D(2 players - 2 are all in)River: ($479.40) T :4h(2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: $479.40MP shows K :qh Q :D (two pair, Kings and Tens)Hero mucks J :5c J :heart:MP wins $476.40(Rake: $3.00)
Stop whining, he was 50/50 :club: Wait, what's a range?

If you like Flight of the Conchords and the Lord of the Rings:

The rap towards the end is awesome imo. The magical bling bling!Mark
Yes, it is completely retarded. Only thing I can think of is that there was some vid that talked about flatting 4 bets and the tards are implementing it wrong. I do 4 bet a lot though. In this specific spot I flat quite a bit but he had been 3 betting me a lot this morning so it was a good spot to 4 bet.
In one of Raptors recent cardrunner videos he talks about flatting 4bets b.c. a lot of regs. 4bet really small
In one of Raptors recent cardrunner videos he talks about flatting 4bets b.c. a lot of regs. 4bet really small
Yeah, figured it was something like this because I would say in the last month or so I have had more 4 bets flat by regs than I have in probably the previous 6 or 8 months. Glad Raptor doesn't explain to them that well......they aren't Raptor.
Also when he does this, its generally more than 200bbs deep.Mark