• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. So I had been considering going to Vegas with a friend. We are talking about it and he says, "I would be there now if it wasn't for the weather" and I ask him what he is talking about and he says he thinks it is snowing there. So I text Sean......Me: Is it really snowing there?Sean: Ya **** this. I didn't come to Vegas for snow.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Poor kid. Comes out to Vegas for the first time, thinks he is getting away from snow. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
hahahaAnd he supposed to be coming to Chicago as well, right?
LOOOOOOOOOOOL, Sean is getting snowed on his entire vacation. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOL that's awesome. Sorry Sean!!Mark
I recently received this PM from King... imo he deserves it. :club:king.jpg
Kid needs to respect his elders. No one says this to The Crab!!!!!
Thank God I have good horses.
How exactly do you go about finding out who a gift came from when you have not the slightest clue? I just got a Cowboys chair from UPS. Called my mom to see if she had sent it and it wasn't her. So now I have no clue and I don't just want to start asking people if they sent me something. And no, the box doesn't say anything on it.
I knew you guys missed me, especially Rod.Burger Bar at Mandalay Place is by far the most +EV place to eat in Vegas, holy shit I loved it.
I thought about folding for a while, then finally just said "You know, there's a reason you don't fold sets on boards like this 100bb deep" so I shoved, and he snapcalled.He had 68 for turned top two and I held.Played a 1100 hand session today, up $1010 despite running about $700 below expectation. Always good to "run bad" and come out ahead. I don't know if it's just cause I haven't played in a while, but I just can't play marathon sessions right now, gotta play for like 1.5-2 hours at a time.
Who was the reg? Despite the action, I can't imagine ever folding a set there with how aggro the FTP 2/4 games are. I think PF is a fold though, especially if BB is competent and aggro.
prolly +ev against some people, like me maybe. but not likely +ev against rod.
But can't he risk way less to make you fold, and then can get away when you ship? Unless you have a propensity to 5bet bluff I guess.
Who was the reg? Despite the action, I can't imagine ever folding a set there with how aggro the FTP 2/4 games are. I think PF is a fold though, especially if BB is competent and aggro.
QFT, I know its after the fact so take it for what its worth, but when I skimmed the commentary on the hand I was like, he probably made any two pair and is shipping it for value.Mark
QFT, I know its after the fact so take it for what its worth, but when I skimmed the commentary on the hand I was like, he probably made any two pair and is shipping it for value.Mark
What 2 pair hands are you ever going to put him on there though?
What 2 pair hands are you ever going to put him on there though?
I dunno. I didn't see or read the HH. I just saw that you have a set vs a good aggro reg and there was all kinds of commentary from everyone else in the thread about you folding because you believed you were overset. So in my head I was like lol vs most 2/4 regs I'd assume they have 2 pair and get it in. So I was just commented because Snamah is new to ftp 2/4 and feels like its over aggro, and I just wanted to concur :)Mark

Does anyone ever just call the turn?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($191.20)Hero (Button) ($122.65)SB ($57)BB ($133.75)UTG ($105)MP ($113.15)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9spade.gif, 9club.gif3 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7.50) Kclub.gif, 4club.gif, 9heart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB raises to $16, Hero calls $11Turn: ($39.50) 6diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $28Total pot: $39.50

Does anyone ever just call the turn?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($191.20)Hero (Button) ($122.65)SB ($57)BB ($133.75)UTG ($105)MP ($113.15)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9spade.gif, 9club.gif3 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7.50) Kclub.gif, 4club.gif, 9heart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB raises to $16, Hero calls $11Turn: ($39.50) 6diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $28Total pot: $39.50
I ship there so he can't fold his clubs/combos on the river if he misses.
Does anyone ever just call the turn?
I wouldn't. It's a great opportunity to value bet against a draw or a worse made hand.
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($191.20)Hero (Button) ($122.65)SB ($57)BB ($133.75)UTG ($105)MP ($113.15)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9spade.gif, 9club.gif3 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7.50) Kclub.gif, 4club.gif, 9heart.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB raises to $16, Hero calls $11Turn: ($39.50) 6diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $28Total pot: $39.50
Wooooot......regsPoker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $130.15UTG: $81.25Hero (MP): $328.85CO: $171.20BTN: $303.55SB: $47.40Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with T :D T :5c1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 1 fold, BTN raises to $24, 2 folds, Hero calls $16Flop: ($51.00) 6 :D J :3h T :4h(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $26, Hero calls $26Turn: ($103.00) 4 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $68, BTN raises to $253.55 all in, Hero calls $185.55River: ($610.10) 3 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $610.10Hero shows T :D T :D (three of a kind, Tens)BTN mucks 5 :ts 8 :diamond:Hero wins $607.10(Rake: $3.00)
I feel like im struggling in 3bet pots lately. Assuming a comptetent reg whatre you doing on an AQ5 flop? 952? Was your flat bc you're 150bbs deep or bc you're confident postflop? Do you do the same w/ JJ? Sorry bout the slew of questions, maybe ill just PM you bout the hour of coaching for xmasPanthers will always own the Bucs
I feel like im struggling in 3bet pots lately. Assuming a comptetent reg whatre you doing on an AQ5 flop? 952? Was your flat bc you're 150bbs deep or bc you're confident postflop? Do you do the same w/ JJ? Sorry bout the slew of questions, maybe ill just PM you bout the hour of coaching for xmasPanthers will always own the Bucs
First flop I am folding. He could be 3 betting me light and I'm still crushed there. 2nd one against this person, I am probably calling down unless the board gets ugly. He is like 27/21/4 with 10% 3 bet. Ummmm.......JJ I would probably play the same but QQ I am for sure 4 bet/calling there against him. And yeah, main reason I flat against him is because we are deep. If we were like 120 or less BB's deep, I would 4 bet/call against this Villain. We have a lot of history though.Also, we already gave the coaching away.
First flop I am folding. He could be 3 betting me light and I'm still crushed there. 2nd one against this person, I am probably calling down unless the board gets ugly. He is like 27/21/4 with 10% 3 bet. Ummmm.......JJ I would probably play the same but QQ I am for sure 4 bet/calling there against him. And yeah, main reason I flat against him is because we are deep. If we were like 120 or less BB's deep, I would 4 bet/call against this Villain. We have a lot of history though.Also, we already gave the coaching away.
ty, and go eagles btwPanthers will always own the Bucs

Thanks!!!Full Tilt Poker Game #9641254254: Table Puma (deep 6) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:56:45 ET - 2008/12/23Seat 1: The Bruce IV ($178.65)Seat 2: JMitch ($512.65)Seat 3: brewinhops ($180.55)Seat 4: MadDogVini ($106.85)Seat 5: Unkown Artist ($50)Seat 6: Gary212121 ($204.10)The Bruce IV posts the small blind of $0.50JMitch posts the big blind of $15 seconds left to actUnkown Artist is sitting outTime has expiredThe button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Gary212121 [Kc Kd]MadDogVini raises to $3Unkown Artist has returnedGary212121 raises to $10.50The Bruce IV foldsJMitch foldsMadDogVini calls $7.50*** FLOP *** [Qc Tc 9s]MadDogVini checksGary212121 bets $17MadDogVini calls $17*** TURN *** [Qc Tc 9s] [Js]MadDogVini bets $56.50Gary212121 has 15 seconds left to actGary212121 raises to $130MadDogVini calls $22.85, and is all inGary212121 shows [Kc Kd]MadDogVini shows [8h 9d]Uncalled bet of $50.65 returned to Gary212121*** RIVER *** [Qc Tc 9s Js] [6d]Gary212121 shows a straight, King highMadDogVini shows a straight, Queen highGary212121 wins the pot ($213.20) with a straight, King highMadDogVini adds $50*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $215.20 | Rake $2Board: [Qc Tc 9s Js 6d]Seat 1: The Bruce IV (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: JMitch (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: brewinhops is sitting outSeat 4: MadDogVini showed [8h 9d] and lost with a straight, Queen highSeat 5: Unkown Artist is sitting outSeat 6: Gary212121 (button) showed [Kc Kd] and won ($213.20) with a straight, King high

12232008020454kd2.pngRobusto, but should have quit around hand 770. Played one guy at the end of the night on 2 tables and I would grind him and he would just hit some ridiculous shit on me. Oh well, $13 for 2k hands.
Took my first shoot at 100NL, and thankfully things went well!12 buyins on your first day??? I think we can think of a better term to describe your day then 'well'.nh, sir.