• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I thought about folding for a while, then finally just said "You know, there's a reason you don't fold sets on boards like this 100bb deep" so I shoved, and he snapcalled.He had 68 for turned top two and I held.Played a 1100 hand session today, up $1010 despite running about $700 below expectation. Always good to "run bad" and come out ahead. I don't know if it's just cause I haven't played in a while, but I just can't play marathon sessions right now, gotta play for like 1.5-2 hours at a time.

I thought about folding for a while, then finally just said "You know, there's a reason you don't fold sets on boards like this 100bb deep" so I shoved, and he snapcalled.He had 68 for turned top two and I held.Played a 1100 hand session today, up $1010 despite running about $700 below expectation. Always good to "run bad" and come out ahead. I don't know if it's just cause I haven't played in a while, but I just can't play marathon sessions right now, gotta play for like 1.5-2 hours at a time.
68? I thought you said he was competent? lol
Any thoughts here? Villain is a competent, aggressive reg. It might just seem like a lolyouhaveasetgetitin hand, but I'd like to hear what people think villain's range is.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $715.45CO: $243.40Button: $400Hero: $725.75BB: $496.40Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with 2 :3h 2 :ts2 folds, Button raises to $12, Hero calls, BB calls.Flop: 3 :qh 2 :club: 6 :4h ($36, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets $25, Button folds, Hero raises to $85, BB calls.Turn: 8 :5c ($206, 2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $150, Hero ???????
Wow really sick spot. I cant imagine him having 45 or an overpair here. He is repping a set and Im not so sure why he would do that with out really having one. I probably just call the turn and reevalute the river. If he bets the river this might actually be a spot to fold bottom set??? Pukeedit: I dont know that you can fold the river after calling the turn though. Youll have so much invested already
I'd fold Zim.
I know Zim said he's a competent reg, but why just fold? IDK, I guess I can't really see myself folding bottom set or any set. Also it is the button raising, who could be raising ATC. So with Zim calling, BB has some good pot odds to call with a decent amount of holdings, of course 45 is one of them. Also why not bet the turn then fold to a r/r if you think you're beat?
I know Zim said he's a competent reg, but why just fold? IDK, I guess I can't really see myself folding bottom set or any set. Also it is the button raising, who could be raising ATC. So with Zim calling, BB has some good pot odds to call with a decent amount of holdings, of course 45 is one of them. Also why not bet the turn then fold to a r/r if you think you're beat?
I am never ever folding 22 there lol.
A donk/call there from someone that is decent is like 98% a draw or a monster. And since there isn't really a draw.......
A donk/call there from someone that is decent is like 98% a draw or a monster. And since there isn't really a draw.......
I see your point.Was going to say if it was possible for BB to have an overpair like 7s, 8s, 9s or 10s. 7s is possible. 8s we're beaten. 9s or 10s might've been r/r'd
You have to figure out the adjusted %'es even if you're up against a set. I, for one, run at about 50% when I have the under set.In all seriousness, I for sure see your point, but I would chalk it up to a cooler and lose the buyin there
I see your point.Was going to say if it was possible for BB to have an overpair like 7s, 8s, 9s or 10s. 7s is possible. 8s we're beaten. 9s or 10s might've been r/r'd
You have to figure out the adjusted %'es even if you're up against a set. I, for one, run at about 50% when I have the under set.In all seriousness, I for sure see your point, but I would chalk it up to a cooler and lose the buyin there
The only 2 hands he can have there that are not played absolutely horrible are sets and straights. Takes a special kind of monkey to take top 2 on a relatively safe board like that and turn it into a bluff. Zim is never raising worse on the flop. Zim is never calling with worse on the turn. Villain played this hand EXACTLY like a fish would. And its horrible. I'm not saying that it is easy to fold sets but if Villain truly was a competent reg you are getting owned here pretty much always.

Unconverted for chat:Dealer: You have been dealt [8h 8c]Dealer: Chest_Hair_Dave raises to $3Dealer: TreMomey raises to $11Dealer: Chest_Hair_Dave calls $8Dealer: The flop is [2s 9h 7h]Dealer: TreMomey checksDealer: Chest_Hair_Dave bets $25Dealer: TreMomey calls $25Dealer: The turn is [3c]Dealer: TreMomey checksDealer: Chest_Hair_Dave bets $50Dealer: TreMomey calls $50Dealer: The river is [Kd]Dealer: TreMomey checksChest_Hair_Dave: arrrggghChest_Hair_Dave: you don't foldDealer: Chest_Hair_Dave checksDealer: Chest_Hair_Dave shows Ace King highDealer: TreMomey shows a pair of EightsDealer: TreMomey wins the pot ($171.50) with a pair of EightsDealer: Hand #9636364253Dealer: TreMomey posts the small blind of $0.50Dealer: Chest_Hair_Dave posts the big blind of $1Dealer: You have been dealt [Jh 4s]Dealer: TreMomey raises to $3Dealer: Chest_Hair_Dave calls $2Dealer: The flop is [2h 3s 5s]TreMomey: never been a fan of folding :club:Dealer: Chest_Hair_Dave checksDealer: TreMomey bets $4Chest_Hair_Dave: i knowChest_Hair_Dave: if i don't get cards on youDealer: Chest_Hair_Dave has 15 seconds left to actChest_Hair_Dave: it is impossible to winChest_Hair_Dave: you are just going to make me tiltDealer: Chest_Hair_Dave foldsDealer: Uncalled bet of $4 returned to TreMomeyTreMomey: :tsDealer: TreMomey mucksDealer: TreMomey wins the pot ($5.70)Dealer: Hand #9636374804Dealer: Chest_Hair_Dave posts the small blind of $0.50Dealer: TreMomey posts the big blind of $1Dealer: You have been dealt [Jh Jc]Chest_Hair_Dave: i'm sure you lose alot when people get cards sometimesDealer: Chest_Hair_Dave has 15 seconds left to actChest_Hair_Dave: am i rightlooolThe Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints

The only 2 hands he can have there that are not played absolutely horrible are sets and straights. Takes a special kind of monkey to take top 2 on a relatively safe board like that and turn it into a bluff. Zim is never raising worse on the flop. Zim is never calling with worse on the turn. Villain played this hand EXACTLY like a fish would. And its horrible. I'm not saying that it is easy to fold sets but if Villain truly was a competent reg you are getting owned here pretty much always.
Wats he doing with AA on that flop? Shoving all the time? Isn't there a good chance he's just going to flat the raise (I know I would). And if so, is he not going to bet the turn if it's checked to him? I suppose he certainly could check back and continue to pot control it but meh, I dunno.
Wats he doing with AA on that flop? Shoving all the time? Isn't there a good chance he's just going to flat the raise (I know I would). And if so, is he not going to bet the turn if it's checked to him? I suppose he certainly could check back and continue to pot control it but meh, I dunno.
Calling pre with AA in the BB to a button raise after SB calls isn't a line that regs ever take. Playing multi way OOP to the initial raiser as opposed to squeezing in an obv squeeze spot is pretty horrible too.

This guy was 100/33/1 after 110 hands so I figured I might as well just try shoving because maybe he has decided he is not allowed to fold before the flop today..Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $409.55BB: $236.95Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN/SB with A :club: K :5cHero raises to $6, BB raises to $12, Hero raises to $409.55 all in, BB calls $224.95 all inFlop: ($473.90) 5 :ts 6 :D J :DTurn: ($473.90) 4 :DRiver: ($473.90) 5 :jhFinal Pot: $473.90Hero shows A :4h K :3h (a pair of Fives)BB shows 9 :qh K :D (a pair of Fives)Hero wins $473.40(Rake: $0.50)The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints

This guy was 100/33/1 after 110 hands so I figured I might as well just try shoving because maybe he has decided he is not allowed to fold before the flop today..Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $409.55BB: $236.95Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN/SB with A :club: K :5cHero raises to $6, BB raises to $12, Hero raises to $409.55 all in, BB calls $224.95 all inFlop: ($473.90) 5 :ts 6 :D J :DTurn: ($473.90) 4 :DRiver: ($473.90) 5 :jhFinal Pot: $473.90Hero shows A :4h K :3h (a pair of Fives)BB shows 9 :qh K :D (a pair of Fives)Hero wins $473.40(Rake: $0.50)The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints
WOW.....
Calling pre with AA in the BB to a button raise after SB calls isn't a line that regs ever take. Playing multi way OOP to the initial raiser as opposed to squeezing in an obv squeeze spot is pretty horrible too.
oh wow i misread this hand.. i thought he was the raiser preflop :/

Good news and bad news. The bad news is that Jennings scored so I got 2nd in my league. The good news is that **** football, I can play monopoly now!!!

Villain is 45/3. How much?Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $50.00BB: $49.55UTG: $82.75Hero (CO): $111.95BTN: $50.00Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with T :4h 9 :club:UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.50, 1 fold, SB calls $2.25, 1 fold, UTG calls $2Flop: ($8.00) Q :club: J :5c K :ts(3 players)SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $5.50, SB folds, UTG raises to $11, Hero?????

Villain is 45/3. How much?Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $50.00BB: $49.55UTG: $82.75Hero (CO): $111.95BTN: $50.00Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with T :4h 9 :club:UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.50, 1 fold, SB calls $2.25, 1 fold, UTG calls $2Flop: ($8.00) Q :club: J :5c K :ts(3 players)SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $5.50, SB folds, UTG raises to $11, Hero?????
35-40