New Challenge (old Challenge)

What's with the 4k swing around 3000 and then the next one a little smaller than that later on?
4/8 deep with a huge donk. got stuck 4k+ on the table in really lol cooler hands, and then booked a $300 win to finish that sesh.5/10 against a super donk who ran up a stack, and gave back all of it but 1 buy-in before he left.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

4/8 deep with a huge donk. got stuck 4k+ on the table in really lol cooler hands, and then booked a $300 win to finish that sesh.5/10 against a super donk who ran up a stack, and gave back all of it but 1 buy-in before he left.
oh yea i remember the first one now
oh yea i remember the first one now
yea i think i posted a bunch of those hands. the best was the like 10k pot or w/e that I watched. lolz.current upswing is all the same limits, 2/4 - 5/10 except i'm failing to ever lose a hand right now.

o yea, lol, so idk if you guys recall but i guarenteed +7 bi sesh's immediately following a coaching sesh (other guy im coaching won 7 his first sesh after a session, so i figure that should be standard!!!!!!!1111), well...i lied.the second guy i'm coaching only won 6. so i guess i owe you a refund, sir!:club: nice work, again- Jordan

WOW!!! The game in one of our leagues could come down to the Assante Samuel TD return. In this league defensive TD's 50 yards and over get double points. It is currently being scored as exactly 50 yards. I went back and Tivo'd slow mo and when he has both feet on the ground the ball was at the Cleveland 49. I'm actually really surprised they scored it as a 50 yarder.
this is some serious fantasy football talk
o yea, lol, so idk if you guys recall but i guarenteed +7 bi sesh's immediately following a coaching sesh (other guy im coaching won 7 his first sesh after a session, so i figure that should be standard!!!!!!!1111), well...i lied.the second guy i'm coaching only won 6. so i guess i owe you a refund, sir!:club: nice work, again- Jordan
yea, Im gonna need that refund, it was only 5 but ran at 86bb/100 so I guess that makes up for it.
yea, Im gonna need that refund, it was only 5 but ran at 86bb/100 so I guess that makes up for it.
Definitely sustainable...NH suh

Bull, you're an Auburn fan right?Haha, gl with Chizek. Maybe he'll win 6 or 7 games for you guys in the next 2 years. Lol.Personally, I'm hoping we hire Tommy Tubberville and then he wins the Big 12 next year. Although, Gil Turner is my actual #1 pick for coach hopeful.

Bull, you're an Auburn fan right?Haha, gl with Chizek. Maybe he'll win 6 or 7 games for you guys in the next 2 years. Lol.Personally, I'm hoping we hire Tommy Tubberville and then he wins the Big 12 next year. Although, Gil Turner is my actual #1 pick for coach hopeful.
Yeah. War Eagle. He's getting a lot of bad press for not winning at Iowa State. It was frickin Iowa State though. He did a great job as def coord. at Auburn and Texas so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Really weird hire though. I'm sure they could've done better. It's Turner Gill btw.
FK fantasy how am I gonna beat Deangelo AND Westbrook on the same week when I gotta start Derrick Ward
Its simple.Your not
TB17's Degens 116.66 MatchUpAin't Got A Clue 84.08
"getting up" to take a shower and go to the airport in 2hrs and haven't been able to fall asleep yet. such sighaments.
Don't sleep, get on plane, sleep, coke & whores in vegas. ez game.

I'm gonna ask for a pokhers book for christmas - can anyone recommend one?I fancy something with a bit of the mental side as well as cash based, but I also heard good things about Every Hand Revealed, and like the idea of explanations behind thought processes etcThoughts?

I'm gonna ask for a pokhers book for christmas - can anyone recommend one?I fancy something with a bit of the mental side as well as cash based, but I also heard good things about Every Hand Revealed, and like the idea of explanations behind thought processes etcThoughts?
In generally I think poker books kinda suck compared to the kinda info you can get on forums and videos. However if anyone is looking for a something interesting to read, I just finished 'Predictably Irrational' which was quite good. It is about the research of behavioral economics. Much in the line of Blink (though I thought this was much better), the author does a great job of explaining scientifically why humans act differently than we were taught to assume. It was a pretty easy read and every enjoyable the whole way through.
"getting up" to take a shower and go to the airport in 2hrs and haven't been able to fall asleep yet. such sighaments.
This happens to me quite a bit, and it tilts me to no end. When I start getting pissed though it makes it even harder to fall asleep so I tilt more. Viscious cycle.
I'm liking Tommy Angelo's book for the mental side though it does have a live game and LHE bias most of it applies to pretty much everything.

Professor, Banker, and the Suicide King for some really entertaining reading~ about andy beal vs. the vegas pros in his insane hu lhe matches. You won't learn anything but I guarantee you won't be bored~One of a Kind by Stu Ungar is also greatPositively Fifth Street~ I think the writer is boring/idiot/not funny.

Yeah. War Eagle. He's getting a lot of bad press for not winning at Iowa State. It was frickin Iowa State though. He did a great job as def coord. at Auburn and Texas so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Really weird hire though. I'm sure they could've done better. It's Turner Gill btw.
Well, don't I feel like an idiot. I guess that's what happens when I try to make a post on three hours of sleep for two days. But, yeah, it was "frickin Iowa State", but there were a lot of games that we should have won this year. Like when we were up like 30 on Kansas and half and then ended up losing. Stuff like that is just not having the team prepared, imo. Maybe if he stayed here a couple more years he could have turned it around, but I guess we'll never know.I just hope whoever we hire wins more than 2 games next year (a bowl game is a little to much to ask for) so that way my senior year won't be as abysmal as my previous three.