• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Portis vs CINAP vs ARIChris Johnson vs HOUJones-Drew vs GBSlaton vs TENAddai vs DETGotta start 2. Who do you go with and why?
I wont speak for the rest of them, as admittedly I haven't followed football too close this season (outside of my Packers), but that being said the Pack is done, and their D is a wreck, so you need to start Jones-Drew.
Portis vs CINAP vs ARIChris Johnson vs HOUJones-Drew vs GBSlaton vs TENAddai vs DETGotta start 2. Who do you go with and why?
Pretty easy if you ask me. AP and Chris Johnson. Portis is banged up and in the dog house. Jones-Drew is close because he has a good matchup but I just have no faith in the Jags as a team because they have given up. Slaton has a tough matchup. Addai hasn't been great this year.
AP cause ARI clinched already and won't be on 100%.....and cause he's AP and Vikes are fighting for playoffs#2 is a tad tougher but I'd say Chris Johnson, been really consistent all year and will get his touches for sure
AP cause ARI clinched already and won't be on 100%.....and cause he's AP and Vikes are fighting for playoffs#2 is a tad tougher but I'd say Chris Johnson, been really consistent all year and will get his touches for sure
Dude seriously, get your own ****ing ideas.Edit: Biter.
This. And how the **** you get all those guys on one team?

sigh...Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $8UTG+1: $12.05CO: $22.30Button: $27.30AAsnake88: $31.25BB: $22Pre-flop: (6 players) AAsnake88 is SB with :5c:DUTG raises to $0.85, 2 folds, Button raises to $2.25, AAsnake88 folds, BB calls, UTG raises all-in $8, Button calls, BB raises all-in $22, Button calls.Flop: :4h:D:ts ($44.2, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $24.1, Sidepot 1: $20.1)Turn: :club: ($44.2, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $24.1, Sidepot 1: $20.1)River: :D ($44.2, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $24.1, Sidepot 1: $20.1)Results:Final pot: $44.2Button showed Qs QcBB showed Kd KhUTG showed Ks Kc

gsdflkghsdfobsdkbgdfasgjdfI feel like I cant win at this stupid F*****g game I swear idk what to doCurrently on my worst downswing ever (24 buyins). Before now it was 21 back in June. I really thought March and October would be my only losing months this year sighhh.......Thru12-12-08.jpgedit: The Panthers will always own the Bucs.