New Challenge (old Challenge)

LOL. PLO...nut nut
Did it hold?In other news, this guy is a 13/11 timebanked forever and then called...No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (UTG) ($100)MP ($104.90)Button ($121.90)SB ($56.80)BB ($278.10)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, Aclub.gifHero raises $4, MP calls $4, 3 foldsFlop: ($9.50) 8diamond.gif, 4heart.gif, 8heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $6, MP calls $6Turn: ($21.50) Qspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $13, MP raises $42, Hero raises $77 (All-In), MP calls $48River: ($201.50) 6spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $201.50Results:Hero had Adiamond.gif, Aclub.gif (two pair, Aces and eights).MP had 6diamond.gif, 6club.gif (full house, sixes over eights).Outcome: MP won $199.50He said he put me on a draw. I replied, yeah I was, to everything but a 6. I missed.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Must be nice to LFT and be up a decent chunk of change :club:.
heh, i was down 1800, then up 1800, then back to 0 (that's when I LFT'd on the way down, the guy was so bad and i just lost it -- i been stressed lately for some reason. Been not to happy w/ my attitude). Anyways, once I walked aruond the house I came back and fired up a bunch of tables intending to only play donks and bumhunt my way to a win which I really enjoy doing, and that worked out I guess.- Jordan
the first day i wore my hoodee i got laid for the first time in a long while. Rod you can use that as a sloganSo as some of you know I manage a Chuck E. Cheese here in north Dallas, so im at work just trying to get through the day and what not and i am trying to help this kid at the merchandise counter. The dude only has enough tickets to get from the smallest box and his mother is trying to convince him to get a sucker. The kid just utterly refuses to get one and starts to throw this tantrum. I start to get a little annoyed so I look the kid in the eye and wave my hand in a jediesk way and say "you want a sucker" the dude just looks up at me blankly and says " I want a sucker". The mom looks shocked I hand the kid a sucker, smile and walk away. Highlight of my career IMO.
Then you fucked her?Awesome story btw
December 16-21: king1305 takes over VegasDecember 26-29: king1305 takes over ChicagoJanuary 1: king1305 takes over the worldddddddddd bwhahahahahah
FYI We tend to put the people in charge in prison around here
December 16-21: king1305 takes over VegasDecember 26-29: king1305 takes over ChicagoJanuary 1: king1305 takes over the worldddddddddd bwhahahahahah
Lou Malnati's sir.
Yeah I should be around....Where you staying at?
I'm not sure. I was supposed to go, then not supposed to go, now supposed to go again.
I think Vick12 (Adam) was talking about a home game during that time as well
oo0o0o0oo0o0o0o0
The Bears are gonna blow this game. I wish Lovie knew what a halftime adjustment is
I know what you'll say to this now but fyi.....
Who dat? is the name of a chant of support by fans of the New Orleans Saints, an American football team. The entire chant is: "Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Who dat? Who dat?"