New Challenge (old Challenge)

Guys.. I've just joined up with Deuces Cracked ..Being a micro limit 6-max NL player .. what series should I start with?
WiltOnTilt as others have said - awesome. Good choice on DC
ladedah sitting at 10 tables with no action
10table 50nl, same as playing 1 400 + 1 100NL table obvOr play me, i'm just logging on and am a fish :club:
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

bleh i hate doing that. it was spread over stars and ftp. once i get games i get real flustered and confused.im gonna wrap this mini sesh up here pretty soon, kinda havea funny graph im sure.- Jordan

mther fking shit i just tilted and gave this guy that was so fking bad money makes me so fking mad cuz i dubbedh im up multile times where he should of folded then i got so pissed i didn't fking care and of coures he leaves and now im literally going to go break somehteawiovd ndlFSZ ****J

Or play me, i'm just logging on and am a fish :club:
Just proved this. 1st hand I stacked someone then another sits down and i double him up , play and get it back and a little more, start to think "he's bad but not terrible, maybe I should quit" that was nearly 2 BI's agoI can tell my play is nowhere near as sharp when i'm playing tired in the evening but I have no other time - pisses me right off

i lit 1800 on fire today.managed to storm around the house for a bit and then decided to sit back and just play a little bit till keturah got home.dec07.jpgsesh ended ok, but i literally lit 1800 on fire. not really happy about that.- Jordan

Hate poker again!!!
I have an image in my head of you plucking a daisy....Poker loves me...Poker loves me not...Poker loves me...God youre such a homo..LOL.... Daisy plucking homo
I have an image in my head of you plucking a daisy....Poker loves me...Poker loves me not...Poker loves me...God youre such a homo..LOL.... Daisy plucking homo
Of course I am gay in your dreams. I'll let everyone else figure the rest out.

LOL. PLO...nut nutFull Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (3 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($131.50)Button ($34.50)Hero (SB) ($218.70)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kclub.gif, Aheart.gif, Qheart.gif, Kspade.gifButton calls $1, Hero raises to $4, 1 fold, Button calls $3Flop: ($9) 10heart.gif, 9heart.gif, Jheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($9) Kheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $5, Button calls $5River: ($19) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $19, 1 foldTotal pot: $19 | Rake: $0.95

Another small trade.$200, I have stars and want TiltHave traded with zimmer snamuh and rdog,Thanks.
still need this, last one got done in 10 seconds after my post, guess I thought it was going to be smooth sailing again
Villain in this hand is 25/16/2.2 with a 2% 3bet over 600 hands. I've been playing 26/19/3 with a 39% attempt to steal since I've been at the table (which is like 150 hands.) I've notice this villain is decent but is calling in spots he should be 3betting. I saw him flat my button raise in the bb with AQos and cr a J73ss flop and give up. He's probably a marginal winner in the games and he's seen me show down questionable hands when I raise button.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.255 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $9.30CO: $8.40Hero: $80.11SB: $46.74BB: $37.15Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with 9 :ts Q :club:2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, SB raises to $3.05, BB folds, Hero raises to $6.85?????My logic for 4bet bluffing here was that he only 3bets 2 percent of the time so his range is really polorized between AA/KK/QQ/AK and air. Given the dynamic (history and this being button vs bb) between us I felt like his range was weighted mostly towards air. Is this thinking wrong? Is this a profitable spot to 4bet bluff? Do you like the 4bet sizing?Thanks.
Fold, y try and 4 bet when u said he just called a raise with AQ earlier to your raise. he only 3 bets 2% do you ever expect him to fold to a 4 bet when his 3 bet % is so low? deffinetly not profitable IMO
Brag: Got my Hoodeez..um..hoodies, the other day, and wore one todayBeat: No females hit on me at the barVariance: A random girl did say "Hoodeez?"
better than the 1st time i wore mine.no girls even talked to me and some old guy asked y it said hoodies? he then razzed me saying my pants say pants and shirts say shirts and so on and everyone had a good laugh on my part. :club: i then told them they r to old to know what cool is lol
better than the 1st time i wore mine.no girls even talked to me and some old guy asked y it said hoodies? he then razzed me saying my pants say pants and shirts say shirts and so on and everyone had a good laugh on my part. :club: i then told them they r to old to know what cool is lol
I have to admit that's kinda funny. Next time, though, wear a shirt that says PANTS and see what he says.

Rdog was questioning the value in such a raise on the river. Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $32.55UTG+1: $25Hero: $33.60Button: $22.95SB: $12.25BB: $24.90Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with A :D T :D UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $1.1, Button folds, SB calls, 2 folds.Flop: J :club: J :D T :4h ($2.7, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.5, SB calls.Turn: 6 :5c ($5.7, 2 players)SB bets $0.75, Hero calls.River: 3 :ts ($7.2, 2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3.25, SB calls.Results:Final pot: $13.7Hero showed Ah TcSB mucks 5h Ks