New Challenge (old Challenge)

If any of you Phoenix guys are Beatles fans I highly recommend you go check these guys out. http://celebritytheatre.ticketforce.com/ev...mp;c=39&pg=
Great venue to see a show imo.Annoying morning. JJ vs KK, KK vs AA, flush draw and 2 overs no good, set of 4s (**** 4s!) no good when donk turns set of 5s. Thank god for donks at 5/10nl. Guy decided to check/overbet shove AK vs my aces on a 6 high board so my morning wasn't too horrific.dat0853286zd5.jpgMark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Tre, I'm at about 17K hands just fyi. Won't be playing again until next Monday after I take my car into the shop because some donkey rear ended the crap outta me last night....dat0991600pm2.jpgMark

shoving 72 there is profitable
Yeah, I thought that shoving any two there would def be profitable.
If you shoved this what were the last few hands you threw away yesterday...or did you get down to 59K on the last hand?I'd fold this. Never underestimate the stupidity of live players, and the blinds going through you here wouldn't be a huge mistake IMO.
I had about 118k or so and lost 50k on a flip w AQ vs 99 when I raised from EP in this same round. The next 3 or 4 hands someone shoved in front of me and I had no hand so I obviously folded. We ended day 1 after that and this was the first hand of day 2. I do agree with you on the stupidity of live players. It is pretty crazy but even with only 3 or 4 BB you still have fold equity against people in the blinds because A) they are stupid and only playing their hand and B ) the stack sizes are so shallow that calling 3 or 4 BB shoves often means your calling off half your stack. I personally witnessed someone limp the button for 6k, the SB shove a total of 18k, BB fold and the button fold for 12k more with like 125k behind. No joke. The problem to consider here is there is a chance that I go through my blinds and we have to redraw tables so I could be put back near the blinds again which would be absolutely disastrous. If I went and did one of those mathematical things from Harrington on Holdem I'm pretty sure it would show that my shove here is extremely profitable. Literally the only person at the table that would call light happened to pick up a hand that he could do it with and even then I was in a 60/40 situation. Also, I'd like to mention there is no justice in poker. When we got down to about 68 people (paid 63), this guy to my left started stalling every single hand. I called the clock on him after 2 minutes the first time and then I just told the floor to come over because I was calling the clock on him after 20-30 seconds every hand. I literally told the guy that I would give him $400 out of my pocket if it that meant that much to him. He of course went on to win the tournament.The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints
Brag: Got my Hoodeez..um..hoodies, the other day, and wore one todayBeat: No females hit on me at the barVariance: A random girl did say "Hoodeez?"
the first day i wore my hoodee i got laid for the first time in a long while. Rod you can use that as a sloganSo as some of you know I manage a Chuck E. Cheese here in north Dallas, so im at work just trying to get through the day and what not and i am trying to help this kid at the merchandise counter. The dude only has enough tickets to get from the smallest box and his mother is trying to convince him to get a sucker. The kid just utterly refuses to get one and starts to throw this tantrum. I start to get a little annoyed so I look the kid in the eye and wave my hand in a jediesk way and say "you want a sucker" the dude just looks up at me blankly and says " I want a sucker". The mom looks shocked I hand the kid a sucker, smile and walk away. Highlight of my career IMO.
the first day i wore my hoodee i got laid for the first time in a long while. Rod you can use that as a sloganSo as some of you know I manage a Chuck E. Cheese here in north Dallas, so im at work just trying to get through the day and what not and i am trying to help this kid at the merchandise counter. The dude only has enough tickets to get from the smallest box and his mother is trying to convince him to get a sucker. The kid just utterly refuses to get one and starts to throw this tantrum. I start to get a little annoyed so I look the kid in the eye and wave my hand in a jediesk way and say "you want a sucker" the dude just looks up at me blankly and says " I want a sucker". The mom looks shocked I hand the kid a sucker, smile and walk away. Highlight of my career IMO.
LOL awesome :)You want to fold to my shove (waves hand)Villain foldsNoSup4U shows 5highMark
wat? where's your chuck e cheese?

BTW I can't remember if I posted about this or not.So about 18 months ago I bought a Gucci watch. It stopped working a bit ago so I take it in to the store. It has a 24 month warranty. They send it to their service center, and apparently it was just the battery, which only has a 12 month warranty (wtf? but whatever) So the lady tells me it will be $145 to replace the battery and the battery will only have a one year warranty again. I'm like wtf are you joking? She gives me a big spiel about how they replace the seal and stuff to make sure it stays watertight. Because I guess you know, little rubber rings must cost like $120 each or something. So I say no just ship it back to me. They say ok it will be $20 shipping. And now of course I'm even more pissed because the girl at the shop said it was under warranty and never told me oh by the way if its the battery it won't be under warranty.Anyway, I called the Gucci store and of course they actually know what customer service is and the girl says oh don't worry give me the claim number and I'll have it overnighted back to you. So I take it to the watch repair place at the mall the other day and it costs me $15 to replace the battery with a 10 year warranty on it. LOL Gucci repair shop.Mark

LOL, the merchandise counter at Chuck E Cheese is always the best cause you can always tell the employees just want the kid to pick out their toys and get the **** out.Thank you for the slogan :club:.

I just had a short stack tell me that he will play as many hands together with me as necessary, where he has AK and I have JJ, to prove to me that he will win more often because he has more outs preflop.Awesome. :club:

I just had a short stack tell me that he will play as many hands together with me as necessary, where he has AK and I have JJ, to prove to me that he will win more often because he has more outs preflop.Awesome. :club:
FWIW, this is true for shortstackers.

Sigh, this really sucks. Just got this email from Stars responding to me getting another email saying they weren't going to accept my submitted receipts for Concierge......."I apologize for the confusion. About the 30 day old receipts, we have had that rule since the beggining, only that we will be more strict andenforce it going forward."Sucks because sometimes you don't have the points at the time when you have the receipts and sometimes I get lazy.

Dealer: BlUnTWrAp 8 10 shows a pair of QueensDealer: Sham Shaft shows two pair, Queens and SixesDealer: Sham Shaft wins the pot ($30) with two pair, Queens and SixesBlUnTWrAp 8 10: nah BlUnTWrAp 8 10: u should dieand gets up and leaves.Usually I don't mind but his avatar was a ninja

Dealer: BlUnTWrAp 8 10 shows a pair of QueensDealer: Sham Shaft shows two pair, Queens and SixesDealer: Sham Shaft wins the pot ($30) with two pair, Queens and SixesBlUnTWrAp 8 10: nah BlUnTWrAp 8 10: u should dieand gets up and leaves 'ninja'-vanishes.Usually I don't mind but his avatar was a ninja
FYP
LOL, the merchandise counter at Chuck E Cheese is always the best cause you can always tell the employees just want the kid to pick out their toys and get the **** out.
They must love my son. He goes up there with like 25,000 points and start by picking the little plastic dinosaurs for 5pts each. It's gotten to where I can't even do it with him anymore and I have to have my wife do it.
They must love my son. He goes up there with like 25,000 points and start by picking the little plastic dinosaurs for 5pts each. It's gotten to where I can't even do it with him anymore and I have to have my wife do it.
LOL yeah, trying to get a kid to pick out 20 different items is one of the most frustrating things ever.
Sigh, this really sucks. Just got this email from Stars responding to me getting another email saying they weren't going to accept my submitted receipts for Concierge......."I apologize for the confusion. About the 30 day old receipts, we have had that rule since the beggining, only that we will be more strict andenforce it going forward."Sucks because sometimes you don't have the points at the time when you have the receipts and sometimes I get lazy.
quit bitching
yeah there is two different type of kidstype 1 - have almost no tickets and cry and bitch for the big itemstype 2 - have a ton of tickets and pick a billion little thingsthe Merch counter puts me on LFT