New Challenge (old Challenge)

After seeing how many hands Bob played this month, he's made me tilt super hard about how lazy I am.So I'm going to play 30K hands this month or going to ship him $2000. I don't have to pay if I'm stuck $5K at any point in the month (because I'll be running really bad and have to take a lot of breaks not to tilt which will decrease my ability to play hands.)Mark
Booked!
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

After seeing how many hands Bob played this month, he's made me tilt super hard about how lazy I am.So I'm going to play 30K hands this month or going to ship him $2000. I don't have to pay if I'm stuck $5K at any point in the month (because I'll be running really bad and have to take a lot of breaks not to tilt which will decrease my ability to play hands.)Mark
Can I get in on this???
I need to play 140k hands in December. Can someone ship me 2k if I don't make it?

Does anyone want to do a little motivation bet for hands? I would like to do it like this. My goal is 30k hands of HU for the month. This month was the most hands I've ever played in one month at 21.7k (lol) so 30k is actually a pretty big stretch for me especially with the holidays and what not. The bet would work like this:If we both reach our goal then we don't owe anything.If we both don't reach our goal we each donate $500 to a charity of our choice. If I reach my goal and you don't reach your goal you owe me $500. If I don't reach my goal and you you reach your goal I owe you $500. Obviously, we are going on honor here so I'd expect whoever I made the bet with to make a goal that while not extremely difficult is certainly hard enough to make it a challenge for them. Let me know who wants in.Also, for those wondering I lost a bet to Luke on todays game so thats why I have to end every post with..The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior than the New Orleans Saints.

Tre where were you about 15 minutes ago when Lobster convinced me to ship him $2K if I don't play 30K hands? I'd rather have just done it with you!Sign me up for the bet if you want my action. I've played over 30K hands all of 2 months in my career if I recall correctly :)Mark

I'm seeing some really sick month graphs. Good work to everyone. Next month I swear I'll join you all in making money.I'll post my graph later tonight but I'm obviously disappointed with the results. I didn't get the amount of hands I wanted to because I needed to limit tilt because I always lost when I played.

Can I get in on this???
Haha wtf, downside for Lobster?! Book this with me toooo :club:
I'm willing to sell 50% ($1000) of my action for $400.So you ship me $400, and you get $1k if Mark misses according to the agreed upon stipulations, but $0 if he makes it.Thus, you are making 1.5:1 on your bet when the historically lazy, slacker Mark plays <30k hands (and at no point is down >$5k).Any takers? :icon_biggrin:Edit to add convo from AIM:Lobster: how long are you out of town this month?NoSup: my december is ridicNoSup: out of town the 11th through 14thNoSup: Stuff going on every weekendNoSup: and of course Kae on break for Christmas so we'll be doing stuffNoSup: so this is actually going to take a fair amount of effort on my part :ts
Tre where were you about 15 minutes ago when Lobster convinced me to ship him $2K if I don't play 30K hands? I'd rather have just done it with you!Sign me up for the bet if you want my action. I've played over 30K hands all of 2 months in my career if I recall correctly :)Mark
Okay sounds good.. so 30k is going to be your goal as well?The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior than the New Orleans Saints.

Tales from the chatbox.Dude has his AA cracked by villains KT...then won't leave the table and goes nuts for the next 15 minutes. It was made funny by his chrozzo-esque typing.**screen names have obv been changed**chrozzo's protege: k 10chrozzo's protege: omgchrozzo's protege: adn u ask why i hate stupdi peolechrozzo's protege: iu got itchrozzo's protege: that is why i hate stupid peolechrozzo's protege: u go ***chrozzo's protege: moronschrozzo's protege: moronschrozzo's protege: moronschrozzo's protege: moronschrozzo's protege: mornschrozzo's protege: moronschrozzo's protege: can fold k 10chrozzo's protege: lenaqt a lesson donkSeat 2: did he do somthing wrong like winning lolchrozzo's protege: top oair i snot awysa a winnerchrozzo's protege: learn lesson sodonkdchrozzo's protege: di dhe do soemthing wrong?chrozzo's protege: diud u watch the hand?chrozzo's protege: u think he paye dtha hanood?Villain: just let him vent he'll be finechrozzo's protege: lets recapchrozzo's protege: he caled k 10 out of psoiont prelfopchrozzo's protege: vs AAchrozzo's protege: then hit s kingchrozzo's protege: chekcschrozzo's protege: c alls anoteh rbet onthe flop iwht no riase wiht top pairchrozzo's protege: so u thin he did anything right?Seat 2: relax he just took your moneychrozzo's protege: not worked uop <---???chrozzo's protege: jsut caling he a moeonSeat 4: he did one thing right - he wonchrozzo's protege: no he iendtchrozzo's protege: he go tlukcyVillain: thank youchrozzo's protege: he did not winchrozzo's protege: the cards beat meSeat 2: I guess he didnt play the way u wanted him to lolchrozzo's protege: nhow did he win?chrozzo's protege: in ordr fo ru to winchrozzo's protege: u msu tmake a py to make u winchrozzo's protege: he put ins mone in as s huge doigchrozzo's protege: teh card wonchrozzo's protege: not himchrozzo's protege: he hapen eot be the recipietnchrozzo's protege: a blind person can hit eh csll nyutotn chrozzo's protege: and hit tripschrozzo's protege: that sotn make it goodchrozzo's protege: so because he wonSeat 4: man, you'd better work on your typingchrozzo's protege: that mean he did somehting right?chrozzo's protege: wehy?chrozzo's protege: he gonna work on his poker?Seat 5: rebuy jackasschrozzo's protege: that semes more ben ficaldont it?chrozzo's protege: poker over typing?chrozzo's protege: i chise pokerchrozzo's protege: not typingchrozzo's protege: sick and i***re dof idit sgettign lukcy hereSeat 2: buy chips and show him lolchrozzo's protege: wshow hin waht?chrozzo's protege: nhwo to het unlukcy agian?chrozzo's protege: lolchrozzo's protege: why?chrozzo's protege: alraq ahotne twic ehrechrozzo's protege: lsot AA to k 10chrozzo's protege: and A 10 to A8Seat 2: you are better then he is chrozzo's protege: i knowchrozzo's protege: but when teh card dont fal your waychrozzo's protege: ivey csant winchrozzo's protege: no oen csn win on those daysSeat 4: you need a beer, chrozzo's protegechrozzo's protege: the beter play ton won much at pokerSeat 2: or a nap lolchrozzo's protege: that is why the fish stay around longer then they shouldchrozzo's protege: espcialy onlinechrozzo's protege: tpcai donkchrozzo's protege: convinved they are bein bluffedchrozzo's protege: so they cal and hopeVillain: i never claimed i was good at playingchrozzo's protege: complete moronschrozzo's protege: who said u was?chrozzo's protege: u am syin gu are awfulchrozzo's protege: incase u din knowchrozzo's protege: k 10 is such a bad play threVillain: i do know now can we drop itchrozzo's protege: u desrved to sleo chrozzo's protege: losechrozzo's protege: nochrozzo's protege: i am not droping iechrozzo's protege: u tok my money like a donkchrozzo's protege: and i am not dropping iVillain: alright then keep cryingchrozzo's protege: whychrozzo's protege: u think i sohd be nice to u?Seat 4: i think i need a beer toochrozzo's protege: aftye upya liek a morn and nhit on me?chrozzo's protege: lolchrozzo's protege: i get a kick out of idiotsVillain: i have to learn how to play somewhere chrozzo's protege: they wnat me to be nice to them raftye hte cos tu money on achrozzo's protege: idiotschrozzo's protege: u wil no ;learnchrozzo's protege: trust meSeat 2: was that all your money ?chrozzo's protege: iu got no chotchrozzo's protege: yesSeat 4: i think chrozzo's protege passed outVillain: lolSeat 4: i've heard of slurred speech but never slurred typingSeat 2: nice betchrozzo's protege: now i get to wtch him lose al themone he got lukcy to win mtchrozzo's protege: awesomechrozzo's protege: moronchrozzo's protege: h ewilleave here broek i betchrozzo's protege: i am getting so tire of donkeysVillain: but i still took your money thats all that matterschrozzo's protege: i guesschrozzo's protege: bu tif u lsoechrozzo's protege: what good waw it?chrozzo's protege: iu thin the out come oef one had is awht u need?chrozzo's protege: one hadn u winchrozzo's protege: so wu must be good?chrozzo's protege: grat at***utude <---chat filters 'tit' out of attitude' lolwtfchrozzo's protege: typciak donkschrozzo's protege: cua the win a handchrozzo's protege: it msut be rightchrozzo's protege: i t won didint itchrozzo's protege: greatSeat 4: need a smoke - brbchrozzo's protege: fishchrozzo's protege: make me sickchrozzo's protege: k 10chrozzo's protege: awesomechrozzo's protege: sb adn he pays k10 for a risechrozzo's protege: moronchrozzo's protege: please go broek while i am wathingchrozzo's protege: plasechrozzo's protege: slowly bleed my money awaychrozzo's protege: typoicak ondlVillain: why don't you play and take my moneychrozzo's protege: how?chrozzo's protege: if u ge lukcychrozzo's protege: no one can take your mneychrozzo's protege: remebre money maker?Seat 2: chrozzo's protege u chase players awaychrozzo's protege: wowchrozzo's protege: and?chrozzo's protege: there wont me more to followchrozzo's protege: limited idiots here?chrozzo's protege: i dont thin k sochrozzo's protege: there are so mnay morons online u neve have to worrychrozzo's protege: killer <---alerting new player to table of Villain's tendencieschrozzo's protege: jsut to let u knowchrozzo's protege: jace is a mornchrozzo's protege: moronchrozzo's protege: incase u ned some notes \chrozzo's protege: her it comeschrozzo's protege: broke <---Villain goes brokechrozzo's protege: fishmake me sick :club:

Jesus, nice graphs guys. Still, you have no idea how much money I'm going to win this session I'm about to start, no idea.Oh, and it turns out it's past midnight on FTP time so I missed out on ironman by 35 points....lft

Im gonna offer my services this month to sweat some of you lower limit guys if youre interested. I think itll help my game and hopefully yours too. Only condition is you have to be able to get me on skype cause i am computer illiterate. PM if interested. This is a free service btw

Also, for those wondering I lost a bet to Luke on todays game so thats why I have to end every post with..The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior than the New Orleans Saints.
Owned imo[x] Platinum StarNot the volume I wanted but it's all good+$1572 online+$260 FPPs+$253 live last night= $2085 monthNovember08PokerGraph.jpg
Im gonna offer my services this month to sweat some of you lower limit guys if youre interested. I think itll help my game and hopefully yours too. Only condition is you have to be able to get me on skype cause i am computer illiterate. PM if interested. This is a free service btw
But how much does it really cost?Def take him up on this guys, Jeff is a very good player and quite helpful.
Okay sounds good.. so 30k is going to be your goal as well?
I know the goal here is motivation to play more hands, not trying to get an edge, but Mark is getting the way good side of this deal. 30k hands of 6max is sooo much easier then HU. (hopefully this is already locked up, and Mark doesn't hate me for killing is action :club: )I'd also love to take you up on this bet, but I'll be out of town for the last week of December probably without internet access, so it would be tough. Maybe if you still wanna do this in January or like 20k hands by the 20th.
I'd definitely like to do this. Done it a bunch with king1305 and ah2388 but they both suck and I'd like to have a good player sweat me.
I'd definitely like to do this. Done it a bunch with king1305 and ah2388 but they both suck and I'd like to have a good player sweat me.
haha... I won't say it.

I decided to nut bar the micro out of boredom....started hitting every crap hand lol. Fun chat...Dealer: Hand #9258856204Dealer: alfil wins the pot ($0.60)Dealer: Hand #9258859949Dealer: nutzbuster0 shows [4s 7c]Dealer: Grabishi shows [Jd Ad]Dealer: nutzbuster0 shows a straight, Eight highDealer: Grabishi shows two pair, Aces and JacksDealer: nutzbuster0 wins the pot ($32.25) with a straight, Eight highDealer: Hand #9258869642DeerTaaY: ur the fckin manDealer: Grabishi has 15 seconds left to actnutzbuster0: lolSystem: The Turbo Fiddy ($50+$5 NL Hold'em) will be starting in 6 minutes.DeerTaaY: freal thoDeerTaaY: u fckin rapeDealer: nutzbuster0 shows [7s 8s] a full house, Sevens full of EightsDealer: nutzbuster0 wins the pot ($1.45)Dealer: Hand #9258882430DeerTaaY: omgDeerTaaY: ur amazingnutzbuster0: lmaoDealer: DeerTaaY wins the pot ($0.60)Dealer: Hand #9258886595DeerTaaY: ur fckin raping kids nowDeerTaaY: hardnutzbuster0: weeeeeDealer: The New Order wins the pot ($2)Dealer: Hand #9258893446DeerTaaY: like u jus took a dump on that kidDeerTaaY: like in his mouthDealer: The New Order wins the pot ($0.60)Dealer: Hand #9258896929DeerTaaY: pooopy DeerTaaY: real poopyDeerTaaY: like liquid shiiitDeerTaaY: in there mouth :club: