• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm going to Fargo today to drunk bowl with Fargopoker. He's a awesome bowler apparently (if you believe the hype) and we are probably going to make prop bets. We'll see who the fish is in a couple of hours.

<--- gets too confused by FullTilt's promotions to work out whether he is any level of iron man at all

lol bad regsFull Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 4 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $77.65Hero (CO): $54.45BTN: $50.00SB: $36.15Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with A :5c K :club:Hero raises to $1.75, BTN raises to $6, 2 folds, Hero raises to $15.50, BTN calls $9.50Flop: ($31.75) 7 :ts 2 :D K :qh(2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $17, Hero raises to $36, BTN calls $17.50 all inTurn: ($100.75) Q :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($100.75) 4 :qh(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $100.75Hero shows A :D K :4h (a pair of Kings)BTN shows 9 :3h 7 :D (a pair of Sevens)Hero wins $98.75(Rake: $2.00)

So my month was single-handedly rescued from the red by a single live session of poker last night. I broke some personal records in this session:-> Most money on a table at a given time (live or online) ~$3100 at my peak-> Largest single cashout (in dollars, live or online) $3083 -> Most profit (in dollars, live or online) +$2183I have had better sessions in terms of buy-ins (off the top of my head, I have had a +8 BI profit on 1/2 NLHE during one session, and I know there are a few other big buy-in gain sessions).So this marks a pleasant ending to a rather unpleasant month -- one in which I spent most of it in the red, had a rather expensive computer crash, taking with it my PT database and forcing me to buy a new computer. In the end, I end the month even (plus or minus $200). I can't give an exact number since I lost my PT database with the computer crash. Hopefully FT will send me all my hands since August if I ask...

I only have a MacBook for poker atm and the lack of any Windows apps. is getting annoying. Is BootCamp easy to configure, and relatively cheap? It's coming to the point where I really feel I should invest in it. Problem is, I'd basically only use it for poker-related things, and they could be Mac-compatible any time now (hopefully), so not sure if I may as well just wait.
Boot camp was idiot proof... well, at least I never ran into any troubles throughout the installation. My macbook is only a week old and it came with boot camp pre-installed (I believe all new Macs have it now by default). I have set aside 80 gigs of my 250 gig hard drive for Windows XP and poker related stuff.
11302008165030ql8.pngMy month so far. Played in the beginning of the month on crazy tilt and started back up playing this week. Was robusto, but played a sess today with some coolers. Had a tourney win for about 600 so that makes it a positive month.Plan on getting a good amount of hands in this month since I have a lot of time off.Gonna try and get some coaching sessions in also.Only December goal is profit.

November was pretty sweet. This plus a $12k tournament score makes this by far my best month ever...appreciate everyone's help here and I owe a lot of you for this, especially Matt obviously. Nov1-30.png

Everybody loves graphs.novembergraph.jpg1000 hands at 100nl, the rest are 50nl. Would've like to play more hands, but I missed a week of playing when I was out of town. Goal for next month is to play more 100nl, possibly move up permanently end of the month or beginning of January.

November was pretty sweet. This plus a $12k tournament score makes this by far my best month ever...appreciate everyone's help here and I owe a lot of you for this, especially Matt obviously. Nov1-30.png
Nice work.