• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Can someone give me a hand here? I am sitting at home after a business trip looking through hand histories (don;t want to play poker when I am knackered), analysing them, poker stoving them and the like and I came through one involving my dad, and I was explaining to him why the preflop raiser with KQ should be betting straight out here a large amount against 5 players, my dad believes he should check reraise the flop and give people less odds to draw. At 25NL I don't think this is the right line usually, but I am having problems wording why it isn't. So can anyone explain to be just why we should be leading out here, I think I know but I can't get it down. What I have written so far:You shouldn't understand him checking there. Not at all, not even slightly. 5 opponents with 2 different draws out there. You should be betting there heavily and again on the turn if it is a blank. I know you're thinking 'Well if someone bets and he reraises and they fold he wins an extra bet' but with so many players in the pot and such a draw heavy board at least one person is always going to continue and you can't let them do it cheaply, if you check you may let a free card come out. With a hand like AA we want to get all the money in right there with as few as possible players seeing a showdown. If we bet strong and someone calls, we can narrow their range and fold out some draws. If they raise we can shove over them if they think they are the kind of player to make that move with a big draw or if they are a super nit be willing to call and fold on the turn if need be or fold right now, If you check to them they could be betting with anything so when we raise <Not sure what to write here>Text results appended to pokerstove.txt 89,483,320 games 2.625 secs 34,088,883 games/secBoard: Jd 4d KhDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 08.101% 08.06% 00.04% 7214639 34165.50 { 9c9d }Hand 1: 31.207% 28.26% 02.94% 25289822 2635085.50 { 77+, AJs+, KJs+, QJs, JTs, ATo+, KJo+ }Hand 2: 12.681% 11.94% 00.74% 10687871 659306.50 { TT-88, ATs, KJs+, QTs+, JTs, T9s, 98s, 87s, AJo-ATo, KJo, QJo, JTo, T8o+, 98o, 87o }Hand 3: 48.012% 44.99% 03.02% 40260301 2702129.50 { KQs, KQo }cheers.
Uhm I think you're both wrong and I probably c/c and wait for a safe turn.

lol.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with :D:club:UTG raises to $0.5, Hero calls, CO calls, 3 folds.Flop: :4h:D:5c ($1.85, 3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $1.5, CO raises to $4.5, UTG folds, Hero raises to $10, CO raises to $31.85, Hero calls all-in $11.84.Uncalled bets: $10.01 returned to CO.Turn: :3h ($45.53, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $45.53)River: :D ($45.53, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $45.53)Results:Hero shows :D :jsUTG shows :ts :jhUTG wins $45.53

Can someone tell me if I'm still running hot?hotness.png
Son of a ****, nice work. This at NL100?
lol.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with :D:club:UTG raises to $0.5, Hero calls, CO calls, 3 folds.Flop: :4h:D:5c ($1.85, 3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $1.5, CO raises to $4.5, UTG folds, Hero raises to $10, CO raises to $31.85, Hero calls all-in $11.84.Uncalled bets: $10.01 returned to CO.Turn: :3h ($45.53, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $45.53)River: :D ($45.53, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $45.53)Results:Hero shows :D :jsUTG shows :ts :jhUTG wins $45.53
\life.
Heh, I can relate to a point. Different running cards, but yeah, it's an ouch.
there is a 1% chance Rose is a joke account.I used to think she was too. It would be the most incredible level ever if it was
True, and because in general, she's a nice person, I bite my tongue fingers, but it's becoming almost too much.
That's awesome. They're even like super turbo coolers.
Oh, yea. They get my money quickly!I just played my shortest session ever. lost >$1/hand in <100 hands and said fuck this shit I quit. Prob gonna have to call it a month. A losing month (my first since I started playing seriously), but a month nonetheless.
Oh, yea. They get my money quickly!I just played my shortest session ever. lost >$1/hand in <100 hands and said fuck this shit I quit. Prob gonna have to call it a month. A losing month (my first since I started playing seriously), but a month nonetheless.
Shitty.
so many pages behind, i am.im gonna lose the 90k prop bet. sigh- Jordan
Been following that on 2p2, that's pure rediculous - i'd have bet my roll that was unpossible, fair play to the guy
Apparently you're one of the few.
GTFO! :club:
If you have read this thread in the last 24hours, how the hell can you say that it has ruined FCP?! It is simply the best thread ever.If Mark wanted to have a Jonestown get together, I'd totally be down, I'll bring the Kool-Aid!
Muahahahaha thats my ultimate plan. Poker jonestown. We all drink the koolaid then gang up on Ivey at RailHeaven until we die.Mark
Ok. I'll give it a shot.No one has said you should have raised. No one here will ever say you should raise there (except maybe Ex Matt). You should never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, never, ever raise there.
guess I didn't see the never it
True, and because in general, she's a nice person, I bite my tongue fingers, but it's becoming almost too much.
:club: will not post here any more
guess I didn't see the never it :club: will not post here any more
Its just that at times, Rose, it doesn't seem like you get it one bit. All the reading you do on this forum and you still have such fundamental flaws that are just glaring to us all. To top it all off...the lack of ability to read or write at a level that it takes to be taken seriously on a poker forum just is what puts people over the edge. Complete sentences...well thought-out thoughts...read over what is written to you multiple times until you clearly understand...that is a start for you.

I just realised it's been a while since I've posted in here. So I'd like to take this opportunity to post.I need 100 points each in two days to make bronzeman, a few weeks ago I needed 100 points in 12 days to make goldman. Late month volume ftw.