• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Ok. I'll give it a shot.No one has said you should have raised. No one here will ever say you should raise there (except maybe Ex Matt). You should never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, never, ever raise there.
never?
Bolded: No you don't.The rest: No. Plenty of people can make it sound like they know what they're talking about, it doesn't mean they do.
okay so I suck at poker , I didn't say I was a pro lolplaying 2/5 is not a pro levelfar from it , it's not my main income , it's my spending money for trips, shopping spree's and having funyah Ex Matt and Teddy the super Raisers x5 the BB :club:
okay so I suck at poker , I didn't say I was a pro lolplaying 2/5 is not a pro levelfar from it , it's not my main income , it's my spending money for trips, shopping spree's and having funyah Ex Matt and Teddy the super Raisers x5 the BB :club:
lol i raised like 70% in the freakin nego which is the biggest jokefest ever, none was ever more than 3x. I guess the big chips really does make it seem bigger than it is to some people.And I'm glad I'm not the only one who still thinks its a joke acct.I have some funny hands but I'm too lazy to go back downstairs. Back above 1k for the month.
Oh BaseJester I disagree with your statement about the dealersSome dealers not all, but some play poker themselves like Getsprung, and MJinx3Could tell who is a good player, a pro or a donkey
If they're good players, then by all means respect their opinions for that reason.
Are you going to Commerce with us tomorrow?
Only if you can all of a sudden play 15k hands live.Think they'll let him 35 table at Commerce?
Sean pretty much nailed it. As much as I would like to go I need like 170k hands over the next month and few days since I don't really feel like leaving a 5k bonus sitting on the table. And being that the tables should be really good today..........let me know how it goes.
Threw this version in for Mark.
Such as,Sean
LOOOOLLLL. I was so excited to click on the link because I hadn't watched it in a while and I was sure I'd get to see Miss South Carolina based on the bolded part. :)Loved the Billy Madison ending, so classic!Mark
Sean pretty much nailed it. As much as I would like to go I need like 170k hands over the next month and few days since I don't really feel like leaving a 5k bonus sitting on the table. And being that the tables should be really good today..........let me know how it goes.
Are you going for SNE or what?
Are you going for SNE or what?
Nah, 5k bonus. It's probably really dumb to kill myself for 5k but I know if I end the year like 20k VPPs away or whatever I would be disappointed in myself.
Why? This thread has apparently destroyed FCP.And you people have way more patiencethan I do. To givea serious response to someone who types like this.
Now I don't need to think of a way to say that myself.Hilarious.
Why? This thread has apparently destroyed FCP.And you people have way more patiencethan I do. To givea serious response to someone who types like this.
+1. I've responded in other threads and all I do is get bashed etc. Its really really really hard not to think its a joke account. But Im an insensitive person for thinking that I guess.

If you have read this thread in the last 24hours, how the hell can you say that it has ruined FCP?! It is simply the best thread ever.If Mark wanted to have a Jonestown get together, I'd totally be down, I'll bring the Kool-Aid!

Can someone give me a hand here? I am sitting at home after a business trip looking through hand histories (don;t want to play poker when I am knackered), analysing them, poker stoving them and the like and I came through one involving my dad, and I was explaining to him why the preflop raiser with KQ should be betting straight out here a large amount against 5 players, my dad believes he should check reraise the flop and give people less odds to draw. At 25NL I don't think this is the right line usually, but I am having problems wording why it isn't. So can anyone explain to be just why we should be leading out here, I think I know but I can't get it down. What I have written so far:You shouldn't understand him checking there. Not at all, not even slightly. 5 opponents with 2 different draws out there. You should be betting there heavily and again on the turn if it is a blank. I know you're thinking 'Well if someone bets and he reraises and they fold he wins an extra bet' but with so many players in the pot and such a draw heavy board at least one person is always going to continue and you can't let them do it cheaply, if you check you may let a free card come out. With a hand like AA we want to get all the money in right there with as few as possible players seeing a showdown. If we bet strong and someone calls, we can narrow their range and fold out some draws. If they raise we can shove over them if they think they are the kind of player to make that move with a big draw or if they are a super nit be willing to call and fold on the turn if need be or fold right now, If you check to them they could be betting with anything so when we raise <Not sure what to write here>Text results appended to pokerstove.txt 89,483,320 games 2.625 secs 34,088,883 games/secBoard: Jd 4d KhDead: equity win tie pots won pots tied Hand 0: 08.101% 08.06% 00.04% 7214639 34165.50 { 9c9d }Hand 1: 31.207% 28.26% 02.94% 25289822 2635085.50 { 77+, AJs+, KJs+, QJs, JTs, ATo+, KJo+ }Hand 2: 12.681% 11.94% 00.74% 10687871 659306.50 { TT-88, ATs, KJs+, QTs+, JTs, T9s, 98s, 87s, AJo-ATo, KJo, QJo, JTo, T8o+, 98o, 87o }Hand 3: 48.012% 44.99% 03.02% 40260301 2702129.50 { KQs, KQo }cheers.