New Challenge (old Challenge)

My CBET % is probably around the same if not lower. You dont have to cbet a lot to win at lower limits.EDIT: Ignore this I didnt see you were 13/11
Regarding your edit, is this 6 max or FR? If 6 max it should be higher for someone as tight as that but nowhere near 100%, at FR its probably pretty close to what it should be.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Regarding your edit, is this 6 max or FR? If 6 max it should be higher for someone as tight as that but nowhere near 100%, at FR its probably pretty close to what it should be.
It's 6-max. Mine's 84% but I'm a 22/19
I was considering this, but then I was told that Supernova is equal to rakback on FTP and you can just buy cash bonuses from the store?
I obv don't know much about Stars and any Stars player can correct me on this but I'd imagine it's pretty hard to acquire Supernova playing 25nl. I think most people agree that Stars is equal to or better then Full Tilt once you reach a certain limit or amount of hands played (100nl?) but right now I think you'd be better off at Full Tilt. JMO
It's 6-max. Mine's 84% but I'm a 22/19
In todays games I think that C-Bet % is way too high. If you are playing 13/11 I am just taking a guess here but it should probably be in the 75% range.
I agree with a tight player having to have a higher c-bet %. I play about 25/18 and my CBET F% is around 50-60%. I don't think cbetting should be over 90% unless you're a nit.
Mine's 65% playing mostly HU. Is that too much?
I think HU, yours should be closer to 85% or something just because of the nature of the game. Against a lot of people. my cbet approaches 100% until they show me that they're floating constantly or c/ring a ton or something.
I think HU, yours should be closer to 85% or something just because of the nature of the game. Against a lot of people. my cbet approaches 100% until they show me that they're floating constantly or c/ring a ton or something.
I always thought mine was higher than 65% but that's what the report says unless I don't know how to use it, which is possible.
Reading that and then reading your sig makes me lol :)Do other peoples graph when they raise pre and cbet the flop shoot up in non-sd and is around breakeven in sd?
Mine's 65% playing mostly HU. Is that too much?
HU is completely different. Ranges are much wider for both and well.....all pots are HU. I know Matt gave an answer below and I am guessing his is much higher than a lot of people that play HU since his style is well.......crazy.

Key to winning is running this good. In fairness he was pretty LAG today and he's repping a range that mostly includes draws. Despite the fact that I'm repping a strong range and he's still willing to put his stack in, I don't think I can get away from this here:http://www.pokerhand.org/?3493325Weeeeeee hand reading: http://www.pokerhand.org/?3493321Weeeeeee hand reading #2. Repping nothing will not work vs me!http://www.pokerhand.org/?3493330Do we like or dislike this? Obviously not for value (I never get looked up in this spot when I have a hand):http://www.pokerhand.org/?3493343

HU is completely different. Ranges are much wider for both and well.....all pots are HU. I know Matt gave an answer below and I am guessing his is much higher than a lot of people that play HU since his style is well.......crazy.
I think that for the players that game select like myself and cwik and Naismith, that 80 to 85% is pretty standard actually. Most of our opponents are playing fit or fold or are just bluffy maniacs. There aren't many competent people that we need to balance ranges against. If my cbet is a little higher than Zach or Jay, it's because I actually have a lower VPIP than those guys. Mine is usually around 45 or something and I know that Jay routinely has a VPIP of over 50.
Paranoid about cbet% now. Mines is around 45%, I play around 19/16 6max. Is this okayish?
Honestly, it probably doesn't matter if you are winning at a good rate. Don't make your decisions based on what stats you want. Just play around with things until you are comfortable and playing optimally. Analyzing your stats is overrated imo and could even cause you to make significant mistakes.
Snamuh why do you check back flop in AT hand?
Balancing my range. Opponent is one who likes to pounce on apparent weakness (as can be seen here). I've got the Ad as a safety/blocker. Also getting check/raised would really suck, though I don't expect opponent to have a set close to ever (and I think he 3bets KQ/AJ at least 40% of the time). Mostly range balancing though - I'd check back with AQ/AK/QJ/KJ a fair amount of the time here.
Balancing my range. Opponent is one who likes to pounce on apparent weakness (as can be seen here). I've got the Ad as a safety/blocker. Also getting check/raised would really suck, though I don't expect opponent to have a set close to ever (and I think he 3bets KQ/AJ at least 40% of the time). Mostly range balancing though - I'd check back with AQ/AK/QJ/KJ a fair amount of the time here.
Cool. So your "normal" play is to cbet there? I would think getting c/r wouldnt be the worst thing against someone so aggro, I'd be b/3b getting it in to a c/r imo. Just seems like any J/Q/K would really ruin things. I think checking back with the other hands you mentioned is more standard.
He needed to lower his Cbet%
good one :club:

Virtually all my big losses (IE over 60bb ) are with premium pairs. Guess this would suggest I need to know when to lay them down?Also it would really help if I could get my non SD into the positive, seeing as I am being such a nit, that really should be in the positive no?ETA: Given that I am being so nitty and non SD winnings are in the minus, it would suggest I am playing weak tight. Not good as I wouldn't percieve myself that way, guess I need to be floating/playing back more.

Virtually my big losses (IE over 60bb ) are with premium pairs. Guess this would suggest I need to know when to lay them down?Also it would really help if I could get my non SD into the positive, seeing as I am being such a nit, that really should be in the positive no?
The opposite of that. Especially since your blinds get raped without much deterrence.Edit: Also, non-SD winnings have less to do with pre-flop action other than the fact that you aren't getting the blinds often and people are stealing yours.

Aces you might be such a nit that people can narrow your range pretty easily. Thus, when they hit trips or some big hand, they expect to get paid off. Their implied odds are higher when your range is so weighted towards big hands.

Aces you might be such a nit that people can narrow your range pretty easily. Thus, when they hit trips or some big hand, they expect to get paid off. Their implied odds are higher when your range is so weighted towards big hands.
my range is weighted towards hands like 64dd. for real.

This trip just reminded me how much I need a new laptop. If anyone finds any good deals on laptops in Black Friday ads or just knows of any in general please let me know. I don't use it a ton but I just want something that is faster. Thanks.

This trip just reminded me how much I need a new laptop. If anyone finds any good deals on laptops in Black Friday ads or just knows of any in general please let me know. I don't use it a ton but I just want something that is faster. Thanks.
1. Buy 2.2. Ship one to PA3. ?????4. ProfitThink of it as an investment. Also, did you get my email?