New Challenge (old Challenge)

It also would mean instead of paying like $3500/month to finance the more expensive house if we used a jumbo loan (or shelling out like 200K in cash) we would only be paying about $2100/month for this one. So that extra flexibility is big for nits like us who are into minimizing debt as much as possible. (like, we don't even have car payments).
You're a regular debt manic compared to me.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I've actually never deposited and don't ever need deposits. The only reason I did it this time was the 100% sign up bonus on Full Tilt. Now I guess I just need to figure out an effective way to cash out.ETA: Plus, I have no friends.
estimated time of arrival?
Time of arrival for what? Gary Benson's cashout took like 6 hours and the deposit took like 2 minutes.
i dont know where you come from but ETA means estimated time of arrival lol :club:'edit: you might have meant "p.s."?
It would be our main house. We just love our next door neighbor right now (old guy who cooks us dinner and plants things in our yard and takes care of them) and we wouldn't make much on our current house, so we figure we'll keep it as a rental/investment property. We're moving because our place is getting a little small for us and we're trying to have another kid. And I would go stir crazy with 2 kids in our current house.Pics of our current house for anyone interested. Its small but we've done a lot of work to it since we bought it a few years ago. http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...mp;conn_speed=1Hoping to upgrade to this:http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cg...;s=12&cid=1Although we saw this house today (the interior is gutted but its super cheap short sale and we tend to gut things anyway to remodel to our liking) that we're very interested in:http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cg...;s=12&cid=1Mark
the first new house, in the real estate sheet, it saids reduced $1 000 000. is that right? 1 million? or is it 100 k? nice houses.
Time of arrival for what? Gary Benson's cashout took like 6 hours and the deposit took like 2 minutes.
Why aren't you just using checks for cashout? Takes only a few days.
Why aren't you just using checks for cashout? Takes only a few days.
Because I'm retarded and thought that a bank transfer would be an easier way to fund my checking account. Also, I think Full Tilt requires proof of residence and I'm in a dorm right now. I obviously might be wrong once again. I'm probably gonna withdraw again soon so any help would be appreciated.
wtf go win a tourney and buy some
LOL Mikey you're awesome :club:
the first new house, in the real estate sheet, it saids reduced $1 000 000. is that right? 1 million? or is it 100 k? nice houses.
Its a typo, should be $100,000. I heard today they came down another $10,000 also. After much discussion we think that we'd be happier in that house (the Shaw Butte one) since the location is just 10X better for our lives, along with a couple other important things to us like a wood burning fireplace (instead of gas) and not being a 2 story, and not being on a semi busy street. So we'll probably start down the negotiating path with them.Mark
Because I'm retarded and thought that a bank transfer would be an easier way to fund my checking account. Also, I think Full Tilt requires proof of residence and I'm in a dorm right now. I obviously might be wrong once again. I'm probably gonna withdraw again soon so any help would be appreciated.
They do. Find someone at your school that wants to start playing online and sell them your FT money? Just please stop annoying B of A.

I can't figure out what the eff just happened here.Full Tilt Poker Game #9084465256: $30,000 Guarantee (68519947), Table 39 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:48:01 ET - 2008/11/20Seat 1: Radersquad (5,920)Seat 2: sancho33 (3,145)Seat 3: Peter Stevens (4,910)Seat 4: Firestorm999 (1,445)Seat 5: zacman51 (4,025)Seat 6: bigdondoola (2,290)Peter Stevens posts the small blind of 25Firestorm999 posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Peter Stevens [Ts 7h]zacman51 foldsbigdondoola foldsRadersquad calls 50sancho33 raises to 225Peter Stevens foldsFirestorm999 foldsRadersquad calls 175*** FLOP *** [Kc 6c 5c]Radersquad checkssancho33 bets 525Radersquad has 15 seconds left to actRadersquad raises to 1,050sancho33 has 15 seconds left to actsancho33 raises to 2,920, and is all inRadersquad calls 1,870sancho33 shows [Th Jh]Radersquad shows [2s 2d]*** TURN *** [Kc 6c 5c] [4c]*** RIVER *** [Kc 6c 5c 4c] [Kh]sancho33 shows a pair of KingsRadersquad shows two pair, Kings and TwosRadersquad wins the pot (6,365) with two pair, Kings and Twossancho33 stands upThe blinds are now 30/60*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6,365 | Rake 0Board: [Kc 6c 5c 4c Kh]Seat 1: Radersquad showed [2s 2d] and won (6,365) with two pair, Kings and TwosSeat 2: sancho33 (button) showed [Th Jh] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 3: Peter Stevens (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: Firestorm999 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: zacman51 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: bigdondoola didn't bet (folded)EDIT: My buddy's account, not my second account. I just asked him for it so I could post it. :club:

I can't figure out what the eff just happened here.Full Tilt Poker Game #9084465256: $30,000 Guarantee (68519947), Table 39 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:48:01 ET - 2008/11/20Seat 1: Radersquad (5,920)Seat 2: sancho33 (3,145)Seat 3: Peter Stevens (4,910)Seat 4: Firestorm999 (1,445)Seat 5: zacman51 (4,025)Seat 6: bigdondoola (2,290)Peter Stevens posts the small blind of 25Firestorm999 posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Peter Stevens [Ts 7h]zacman51 foldsbigdondoola foldsRadersquad calls 50sancho33 raises to 225Peter Stevens foldsFirestorm999 foldsRadersquad calls 175*** FLOP *** [Kc 6c 5c]Radersquad checkssancho33 bets 525Radersquad has 15 seconds left to actRadersquad raises to 1,050sancho33 has 15 seconds left to actsancho33 raises to 2,920, and is all inRadersquad calls 1,870sancho33 shows [Th Jh]Radersquad shows [2s 2d]*** TURN *** [Kc 6c 5c] [4c]*** RIVER *** [Kc 6c 5c 4c] [Kh]sancho33 shows a pair of KingsRadersquad shows two pair, Kings and TwosRadersquad wins the pot (6,365) with two pair, Kings and Twossancho33 stands upThe blinds are now 30/60*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 6,365 | Rake 0Board: [Kc 6c 5c 4c Kh]Seat 1: Radersquad showed [2s 2d] and won (6,365) with two pair, Kings and TwosSeat 2: sancho33 (button) showed [Th Jh] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 3: Peter Stevens (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: Firestorm999 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: zacman51 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: bigdondoola didn't bet (folded)EDIT: My buddy's account, not my second account. I just asked him for it so I could post it. :club:
lolool at how bad that is. that tourney is soooo soft.
lolool at how bad that is. that tourney is soooo soft.
My first instinct was chip dump, so I asked GrinderMJ, but it would be such a ridiculous chip dump spot and...my head exploded.
Yeah we like that one AA. Pics are a bit deceiving because the inside is totally gutted (like, a lot of the light switches aren't even on the walls anymore). Has all the sinks and permanent stuff, but easy things to remove like lights, fans, all kitchen equipment, water heater, etc are all gone. That is sort of a plus though for us because it lowers the value and these are all things we're particular about. (for instance we've replaced just about everything in our current house even changed the water heater out for a tankless one) It also has slightly busy streets directly behind it which is a big downside for us to have any road noise, and while its in a great neighborhood, it would mean Kae would have to switch school districts and it's about 5 miles farther from my mom (where Kae spends the night once a week) than the other house, which is in Kae's current school district also. But the noise wasn't super bad and for the price we just might not be able to pass it up. It also would mean instead of paying like $3500/month to finance the more expensive house if we used a jumbo loan (or shelling out like 200K in cash) we would only be paying about $2100/month for this one. So that extra flexibility is big for nits like us who are into minimizing debt as much as possible. (like, we don't even have car payments). So, we'll see. My mom (our realtor) is looking for some other short sale stuff. We're not in a rush, but we have some pretty good options we don't want to miss out on either. That second house that is gutted will go up for auction Dec 20th if they haven't sold it off by then, so we have a few weeks to mull it over.Mark
The house looked to be facing or bordering a big street, and that would kill it for me. You can get houses on/near busy streets for less than those on quiet streets, but it's just not worth the noise. I did like the fact that so much is missing and you could just go in and make it your own tho.Mortgages are for suckers btw. :Pgl with the first one if u guys decide it's the one for u.
QFT. me too.I call here. We're only getting called by better if we shove and JJ is still strong 3ways against those two stat lines.
Shove. IMO.
Shove. You're WAY ahead of sb and bb range, and seeing the flop is going to cause you all kinds of problems. You want to iso the sb here and get the bb to fold. bb almost never has better than you here and if he does its a cooler. But you just can't cold call here as you will be hating life no matter what flops.Mark
I folded like a little girl. s/s shover had QQ, caller had TT.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:AAsnake88: $25.25UTG+1: $38.90CO: $26.50Button: $30.35SB: $5.65BB: $34.20Pre-flop: (6 players) AAsnake88 is UTG with :5c:DAAsnake88 raises to $0.85, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button folds, SB raises all-in $5.65, BB calls, AAsnake88 folds, CO folds.Flop: :D:4h:club: ($13, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $13)Turn: :D ($13, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $13)River: :ts ($13, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $13)Results:Final pot: $13

Had about the craziest, hottest running hour I have ever had today... then I took a break, came back, and had about the worst, coolerish/donkeys hitting silly draws/etc 15 minutes I have ever had as well... poker is such a gross game sometimes...thurstythursday.jpgHeading to Vegas tomorrow morning for the weekend. Wish me luck! :club:

Had about the craziest, hottest running hour I have ever had today... then I took a break, came back, and had about the worst, coolerish/donkeys hitting silly draws/etc 15 minutes I have ever had as well... poker is such a gross game sometimes...thurstythursday.jpgHeading to Vegas tomorrow morning for the weekend. Wish me luck! :club:
win obv. :ts

Uhh...somehow I felt lost during this hand, I obv was exploring check bet or open foldPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (BB) ($133.75)UTG ($229)MP ($101.50)CO ($66.75)Button ($108.15)SB ($98.05)Preflop: Hero is BB with :club:, :DUTG raises to $3, 3 folds, SB calls $2.50, Hero raises to $10, UTG calls $7, SB calls $7Flop: ($30) :ts, :D, :4h(3 players)SB checks

today-2.jpgsigh...Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $78.75BB: $53.25UTG: $74.30MP: $51.55Hero (CO): $50.00BTN: $22.15Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with Ah Ad2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN calls $1.75, SB calls $1.50, BB raises to $3, Hero raises to $6, BTN calls $4.25, 1 fold, BB raises to $53.25 all in, Hero calls $44 all in, BTN calls $16.15 all inFlop: ($123.90) Td 9c AsTurn: ($123.90) 9dRiver: ($123.90) 2cFinal Pot: $123.90BB shows Jd Jc (two pair, Jacks and Nines)Hero shows Ah Ad (a full house, Aces full of Nines)BTN shows 7c 8c (a pair of Nines)Hero wins $55.70Hero wins $65.20(Rake: $3.00)that makes me feel better I must say....

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $54.50CO: $54.85BTN: $50.00Hero (SB): $145.55BB: $52.25Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with 8d 5d3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1Flop: ($3.00) Kc 9s 6h (2 players)Hero bets $1.50, BB calls $1.50Turn: ($6.00) 7h (2 players)Hero bets $4.50, BB raises to $13, Hero raises to $142.55 all in, BB calls $36.25 all inRiver: ($104.50) 4h (2 players - 2 are all in)Final Pot: $104.50Hero shows 8d 5d (a straight, Nine high)BB shows 8s Th (a straight, Ten high)BB wins $101.50(Rake: $3.00)sigh