New Challenge (old Challenge)

Can't ya email FT and ask for all your HU HH's? - ISTR RDog saying that he did when he had to rebuild his PT databases?
He asked for HH's from both Stars and FT and he only got 1k from one and 200k from another. I forget which was which but FT support being FT support I can make a good guess which was the 1k.
Not a surprise but Stars gave me every hand I asked for and FT gave me like 1k or whatever. I think FT has started giving more hands on request but I'm not sure how many more.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hey guys, just checking in.blah blah excuses about not playing poker
Are you busto or just on suicide watch because Michigan can't win a game this year? :club: (also, welcome back we missed you)
Hahaha thread is a good read. Love the comparison to Bobby Hill, totally accurate.Mark

Had the run good music going this morning. Whachewknowaboudat?Whachewknowaboudat?Whachewknowaboudat?Iknowallaboudat!Butyousascarydude,believedbyveryfew,justkeepitverycool,orwewillburyyou!!!!!dat6571867ln4.jpgMark

Any tips for increasing non-showdown winnings? I'm trying to make this positive as it's a large loss for me and could really add to my winnings.Is it simply a case of playing back at the right people in position?
There's no one things fixes all.By far the biggest improvement on mine was thinking about people's ranges and how to play against that range - I went from a fairly large loser in non-SD to breakeven @ 6max. I could often tell when i'm playing semi-tilted, or on autopilot as my non-sd would go crap againCliff notes: Get a DC subscription and watch the WiltOnTilt series
congrats man, great accomplishment. the first thousand is def the hardest!
QFT, I remember making a post like this except I left all my account info on there lol. Congrats!!!!edit: Philadelphia Phillies are '08 world champs

Brag: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i just got a job at a big studio for 5-6months :club::ts Beat: The pay will be shiiiiiiiiitBeat: I was hoping to supplement income with poker but I suckVariance: I may eventually get better?

looool i saw that thread too.. i was reading it in class and burst out laughing sigh... some funny shit in there
Yea I was lookin at the thread and some guy behind me asked if the baby itself was photoshopped. I assumed it wasn't and we agreed it was prolly the ugliest baby we've ever seen.

I went to Vegas this weekend for the UFC fight. This was my favorite part of the trip:IMG_0382.jpgExcuse the quality of the picture but I was struggling with the iPhone.

I went to Vegas this weekend for the UFC fight. This was my favorite part of the trip:Excuse the quality of the picture but I was struggling with the iPhone.
LOOOOOOOOL thats the embalming salesman!!!edit: Philadelphia Phillies are '08 world champs

Yay for 80/40'sPoker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $299.70BTN: $211.50Hero (SB): $305.00BB: $44.00UTG: $37.00MP: $190.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with K :3h K :club:2 folds, CO calls $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $12, 1 fold, CO raises to $50, Hero raises to $122, CO calls $72Flop: ($246.00) 9 :D 3 :ts K :D(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $177.70 all in, Hero calls $177.70Turn: ($601.40) 2 :4h(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($601.40) 6 :5c(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $601.40CO mucks K :D T :heart:Hero shows K :qh K :D (three of a kind, Kings)Hero wins $598.40(Rake: $3.00)