New Challenge (old Challenge)

Oh...........Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $200.00BB: $28.00Hero (UTG): $403.50MP: $47.00CO: $115.75BTN: $122.70Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with A :D 4 :DHero raises to $8, 2 folds, BTN calls $8, 2 foldsFlop: ($19.00) 5 :4h J :5c A :club:(2 players)Hero bets $12, BTN raises to $24, Hero raises to $60, BTN raises to $96, Hero raises to $132, BTN calls $18.70 all inTurn: ($248.40) 5 :ts(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($248.40) T :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $248.40Hero shows A :3h 4 :D (a flush, Ace high)BTN mucks K :qh 9 :heart:Hero wins $245.40(Rake: $3.00)
6 Max Pokers: Random Button Clicking and Standard Calls.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Oh...........Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $200.00BB: $28.00Hero (UTG): $403.50MP: $47.00CO: $115.75BTN: $122.70Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is UTG with A :D 4 :DHero raises to $8, 2 folds, BTN calls $8, 2 foldsFlop: ($19.00) 5 :4h J :5c A :club:(2 players)Hero bets $12, BTN raises to $24, Hero raises to $60, BTN raises to $96, Hero raises to $132, BTN calls $18.70 all inTurn: ($248.40) 5 :ts(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($248.40) T :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $248.40Hero shows A :3h 4 :D (a flush, Ace high)BTN mucks K :qh 9 :heart:Hero wins $245.40(Rake: $3.00)
Had you made some threats to his livelihood or his family which caused him to lose this hand in order to avoid your wrath? Nothing else makes sense.
Had you made some threats to his livelihood or his family which caused him to lose this hand in order to avoid your wrath? Nothing else makes sense.
Seriously. How the heck was I supposed to know that I didn't need to wait for the spade to hit to do the "I got the money" dance?

Okay, after losing a lot of money I've decided that at this current stage in my poker life, 8 tables is not for me. I think it would be easier if there didn't seem to be a 3 second lag between every decision and it actually happening, a lot of sitting out, sigh.The good news is I finally have Stox set up so I plan to download a lot of stuff over the next few days. I've heard to d/l Ed Miller, Leatherass and Jared Tendler. Anyone else?

Oh...........
No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($97)SB ($473.20)BB ($553.60)UTG ($39.40)Hero (MP) ($247.10)CO ($214.85)Preflop: Hero is MP with 6 :D, 6 :club:UTG calls $2, Hero raises $9, CO raises $18, 4 folds, Hero calls $9Flop: ($41) 3 :5c, 6 :D, 2 :3h(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $41, Hero raises $122, CO raises $155.85 (All-In), Hero calls $74.85Turn: ($434.70) 8 :D(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($434.70) 7 :ts(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $434.70Results:Hero had 6 :D, 6 :qh (three of a kind, sixes).CO had 2 :qh, 9 :4h (one pair, twos).Outcome: Hero won $431.20 :club:

this ones for markusPokerStars Game #22131553253: Tournament #121207462, 70FPP Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2008/11/17 18:51:29 ETTable '121207462 1' 10-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 2: cre8andmix (2065 in chips) Seat 3: 2outers<3me (1760 in chips) Seat 4: MAC DAD 111 (1970 in chips) Seat 5: postoak_04 (2300 in chips) Seat 7: Cabbagehead (1425 in chips) Seat 8: Ex_Matt (2715 in chips) Seat 10: Minos187 (2765 in chips) Minos187: posts small blind 25cre8andmix: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Ex_Matt [Jd Kh]2outers<3me: raises 150 to 200MAC DAD 111: calls 200postoak_04: folds Cabbagehead: folds Ex_Matt: raises 2515 to 2715 and is all-inMinos187: folds cre8andmix: folds 2outers<3me: calls 1560 and is all-inMAC DAD 111: folds Uncalled bet (955) returned to Ex_Matt*** FLOP *** [9s Td 7c]*** TURN *** [9s Td 7c] [Qc]*** RIVER *** [9s Td 7c Qc] [Ad]*** SHOW DOWN ***2outers<3me: shows [Ts Th] (three of a kind, Tens)Ex_Matt: shows [Jd Kh] (a straight, Ten to Ace)Ex_Matt collected 3795 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3795 | Rake 0 Board [9s Td 7c Qc Ad]Seat 2: cre8andmix (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: 2outers<3me showed [Ts Th] and lost with three of a kind, TensSeat 4: MAC DAD 111 folded before FlopSeat 5: postoak_04 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Cabbagehead folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Ex_Matt (button) showed [Jd Kh] and won (3795) with a straight, Ten to AceSeat 10: Minos187 (small blind) folded before Flop

Would you mind posting your reasons for calling the turn and river? I'd be at a loss if I was in this spot. The C/R on turn and overbet shove on the river seems like strength to me. Is this mostly because you had a good feel for the opponent?
This guy would never min donk with trips and he would never min donk top pair and then ch/raise the turn so that means his hand is almost always air or some sort of draw. Sometimes I'm going to lose on the river to K10 or 810 and sometimes I'm going to look really dumb if he shows me 910 (but I think he'd check that on the river). FWIW I wouldn't bet turn unless I was doing it to induce him to do something stupid like he did. There are so many HU matches where "standard" lines are just thrown out the window bc I do agree that a turn C/R and river overbet shove usually means strength. So much of HU is feel which is why I pretty much never play more than two tables.

JDHdfhJAfhoisadghjsgohSOFofsousgfoihsdSeriously WTF?????? I go to ticketmaster to get my SEC championship ticket and im lucky enough to get in line right at 6pm and get one. As im checking out the only option for pickup is "Intrnational will call". Im like "w/e ok". So I go to put in my credit card info and it doesnt let me pick U.S. I call my friend while my "you have these tickets for 2 more minutes" thing winds down and he says he used US minor islands etc for his cc. I go to click it and hit "send" when it tells me my card is already registered at ticketmaster and the address doesnt match up ( I used it before for the Rays games). At this point I've run out of time and cant get another ticket bc theyre all gone even though I ws going to use my debit card this time FMLgg championship

Thanks for the help with the 6max question. Also just to let everyone know as far as run good music goes there is nothing better than Kelly Clarkson AINEC
I'm they ghey one in the trip report?
The show was awesome. I did however get crushed in slots later last night lool
lololdpeopleandwomenplayslotsamentsedit:nice graphs everyone, sick stats VT, Philadelphia Phillies are '08 world champs

I haven't been around for a while... This has been due to a combination of not slacking off on my work computer :D and......having my hard drive crash on my home computer. :club: I am still trouble shooting it, but I am pretty confident it is a lost cause. I admit that I have been a little lazy backing up my data in the past few months. The good news is that everything on my computer is of no consequence or is already backed up......except my PT database. Bye bye ~6 months of PT data. :ts I don't really mourn the loss of my Stars data (I only play tournies on there anymore and there are ways of keeping track of my results via OPR). I *do* however miss my Tilt stats (ALL my HU stats). Fortunately, that is only 2 months worth of data and I have found it to be only secondary importance when playing one opponent at a HU table.So you guys won't see me around much until I solve this annoying computer issue one way or another...Have I missed anything in my absence?

[ ] Volume[X] Stuck this month[X] Can't wait for the upswingBy the way, I'm going to win more money in terms of buyins tonight than ever before. So far +2bi and the rest of the night to go.

On the lighter side of things.I am playing a $3 90-man KO tourney on FTP.At one point, I just started shoving random hands. I won:A6o > KJs79o > KJo94s > 33 There are many others.Here are my 2 fav hands though. I love 64 soooooooooooooooooted!http://www.pokerhand.org/?3464974http://www.pokerhand.org/?3465003Currently I have 62k chips with 28 left. You start with 3000 so there are only 270 in play and I have almost 1/4 of them with 1/3 of the field left. Oddly enough, I stand almost no chance of cashing :club:

On the lighter side of things.I am playing a $3 90-man KO tourney on FTP.
I think you might need a hobby.
Bang_Bullet_board_game_d.gif
That works.