• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Beat: Did not receive drunk text from RdogBeat: Did not text Vick tonightBeat: Lost Vicks number during phone change and don't have itBeat: I'm sober
It's ok, he probably still thinks you did, lol.
Brag: 11K hands so far today. Beat: Up 4.5 buy ins. Beat: Had a few ridiculously beats, like my Kings full getting rivered by quad 4s...Brag: On the other hand, I managed to 24 table 6 max.
that last part is probably pretty dumb.

So this is my month so far. It has been very frustrating the last week or so and I have lost all confidence in my game. Poker just hasn't been any fun as of late.MTD.jpgSo I decided to not play any poker till Thursday and just relax and not think about it.I withdrew all of my BR except fro $750 and when I come back to the game I will start back at 25nl and start working again on just the fundamentals. Hopefully I will be able to regain my confidence and have fun playing the game again. It will also be a fun challenge to see how long it will take me to get back to 100nl and how much higher my win rate is now compared to a 4 or 5 months ago. I think im 100x the player that I was back then, and that I will do great.

Brag: 11K hands so far today. Brag: Up 4.5 buy ins. Beat: Had a few ridiculously beats, like my Kings full getting rivered by quad 4s...Brag: On the other hand, I managed to 24 table 6 max.
FYP IMOI just went through the weirdest stretch ever where I couldn't win a big pot, but I couldn't reallylose a big pot either. It's weird from having a 9BI swing in one day to have a 1BI swing in four times the hands the next day.Bellaire: gl sir, hit me up on AIM sometime (and by that I mean I'll hit you up on aim next chance I get)
:club::ts PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($228.70)Hero (Button) ($125.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with J :4h, A :3hHero raises to $1.50, SB raises to $6, Hero calls $4.50Flop: ($12) 9 :D, J :qh, 7 :D(2 players)SB bets $8.50, Hero calls $8.50Turn: ($29) 10 :D(2 players)SB bets $21, Hero calls $21River: ($71) 3 :D(2 players)SB bets $193.20 (All-In), Hero calls $89.85 (All-In)Total pot: $250.70 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Hero had J :5c, A :qh (one pair, Jacks).SB had 5 :D, 4 :icon_clap: (high card, Jack).Outcome: Hero won $250.20
So I decided to not play any poker till Thursday and just relax and not think about it.I withdrew all of my BR except fro $750 and when I come back to the game I will start back at 25nl and start working again on just the fundamentals. Hopefully I will be able to regain my confidence and have fun playing the game again. It will also be a fun challenge to see how long it will take me to get back to 100nl and how much higher my win rate is now compared to a 4 or 5 months ago. I think im 100x the player that I was back then, and that I will do great.
Wow, harsh downswing - gl with the comeback

Value Town???Full Tilt Poker, $1/2 Hold'em Cash Games, 2 Players Hand Converter by Pokerhand.orgBoard:cwik1 (Button): $298.90tony pipeliner (BB): $60.10 Dealt to cwik1 6 :club: 5 :DPre-flop:cwik1 raises to $6, tony pipeliner calls $4Flop: ($13) J :3h 5 :ts Q :5c (2 Players)tony pipeliner bets $2, cwik1 calls $2Turn: ($17) 9 :qh (2 Players)tony pipeliner bets $2, cwik1 raises to $14, tony pipeliner calls $12River: ($45) T :D (2 Players)tony pipeliner bets $2, cwik1 raises to $276.90 and is all-in, tony pipeliner calls $36.10 and is all-in, cwik1 returns $238.80Results:cwik1 Showed 6 :D 5 :D tony pipeliner Mucks 4 :4h 4 :qh cwik1 wins $119.70

1/2 a mile away is evacuations. The area of my previous condo has evacuations already.
RUN WTF!!!!Seriously, don't hesitate for a second when the time comes. Just unreal what's happening out there...AGAIN! So many people losing everything....very sad.
How close is it to your house?Be safe man.
Don't be silly, RDog will just berate the fire then put it on his ignore list, problem solved :)Really don't get in any fires though.

So my brother in law is in LA now (my sis moving out there with him in a couple of months) and he was walking back from a meeting to his hotel last night at 7:30 on a well lit busy street and got mugged :club: I hate mean people.I played today and just stacked a couple of guys and decided I should quit while I was ahead.[X] >$1 handdat4076721ji2.jpgBe safe Rdog and everyone else near the fires :(Mark

I played 497 hands today and won $1000.15.Lindsey insisted that I call it a day and book a win. I had this done by 10am my time. Oh well, a win is a win.
Do you "pros" routinely discuss daily numbers with your significant other? Obviously they are more likely to understand swongs and the like more than your average friend, but still.Jw.
Do you "pros" routinely discuss daily numbers with your significant other? Obviously they are more likely to understand swongs and the like more than your average friend, but still.Jw.
I'm sure that different people do different things. Lindsey generally knows how much I win or lose each day because she asks, or I just tell her. It really makes things easier so that she knows if I'm gonna be having a bad day or whatever.
I played 497 hands today and won $1000.15.Lindsey insisted that I call it a day and book a win. I had this done by 10am my time. Oh well, a win is a win.
Good to see you back on the winners list :club: Speaking of which, so am I. As our poker successes are obviously entwined, please never lose again :)Here's a bit of an open question, how do a lot of you play hands where you basically flop the nuts and you didn't take the lead pre? Say UTG raises and you flat the button with 8-8 and the flop comes K-8-2r? How do we like to play something like this against different villains? I just feel like right now in spots where I crush the flop and I either raise on a later street where I look way strong or I raise too early and scare people off marginal hands they may bet/check/bet or something. How about slightly more drawy flops? Against nits, maniacs, tags, etc.?I mean obviously it's a pretty general question and the answer is really "it depends", but any lines/plays we especially like in spots like this?