• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

they do at 2/4 and 5/10 and 25/50...especially if you're not a huge nit...
Not saying it just to start an argue or w/e's but maybe that's becuase those limits play more aggro than the micro's - admittedly i ony have a few K @ 50nl and maybe 70K < 50nl, but a vpip 20/x players isn't stacking off with less without some form of previous 3betting abuse on FTP IME :club:
Thanks for the help with the 6max question. Also just to let everyone know as far as run good music goes there is nothing better than Kelly Clarkson AINEC
QFT. Plus Miley obvMark
How are above/below expectation is that?
It's only a couple of grand.Mostly what's going on is that I get all of my money in drawing dead in some way because they inexplicably hit a harmless looking card on me that gave them the nuts, or I put in a ton of $$ and then fold for some reason, because my draw missed or because I was bluffing and they shove on me or cause I was bluffing and they called down with 6th pair or something.Basically, I haven't won $$ without SD in the last 5k hands because my timing has been the worst in the history of poker. Also, my opponents who call 80% of c-bets have had an uncanny knack for folding when I finally make a hand, sucking out on it, or just getting all of their $$ in when I'm barreling off.

Okay, my little question of the day. I've been thinking about this a bit recently, and I'm wondering what peoples thoughts are on flatting a PFR OTB with your entire range? I mean, it's probably a concept that I've picked up in LHE just to make reads much harder in a game where every bet really counts. But I thought it was an interesting concept that I've been thinking about and sometimes applying to my game. Maybe I've missed the boat and everybody else does this already. I'm going to guess though that in the 3betting fest that is the midstakes games you just lose out on too much value not 3betting? I dunno, just thought it was something to think about.

Hi all,I skipped 18 pages. Anything fun?- Jordan
I've just done something really strange. I'm generally about a cynical as they come about things like community service, helping those less fortunate, etc. I.E., I've never done it. But this Thanksgiving will be the first one I've ever spent alone in 36 years, and for some reason I felt compelled to volunteer as a food server for the Salvation Army Thanksgiving meal. What's to become of me?????????
Okay, my little question of the day. I've been thinking about this a bit recently, and I'm wondering what peoples thoughts are on flatting a PFR OTB with your entire range? I mean, it's probably a concept that I've picked up in LHE just to make reads much harder in a game where every bet really counts. But I thought it was an interesting concept that I've been thinking about and sometimes applying to my game. Maybe I've missed the boat and everybody else does this already. I'm going to guess though that in the 3betting fest that is the midstakes games you just lose out on too much value not 3betting? I dunno, just thought it was something to think about.
didn't we talk about this last night? sort of.
I think it's highly unlikely that a strategy that does something 100% of the time on the button is going to be anywhere close to the most profitable strategy long term.
I think it's highly unlikely that a strategy that does something 100% of the time on the button is going to be anywhere close to the most profitable strategy long term.
To expand. I can't imagine flatting on the button would hurt you, but I would imagine it wouldn't always be the most +EV, but you'd probably come out ahead either way. Lots of things work, but what works best is the question.
novmd3.jpgSo, this is my month of playing 2/4. I'm winning normally at 1/2, and losing at twice my normal winrate over 5k hands at 2/4.
Aff, shit dude, keep at it. You know you're a winning player who usually makes all the right plays, and that's what matters.In my news, I'm actually going to take on 'the challenge' soon. Just go for it and as soon as I have 23 buy ins, move up a level, if I drop 3, move down and so on........... expect busto thread later this year.

I think I just ran the sickest bluff eva 1/2 hu....vs some decent swedish guy he was up 7 buy ins from me and I had just won a few back so we were super deep (300bb+ I think)I 4x to 8 with A7o he makes it 24 I make it 58 he calls....flop 56Jr he checks I bet 28 he makes it 82 I call, turn Qh puts 2 on board....he bets 100 into like 280 I make it 222 he calls river black K he tank checks when I have 200 behind I shove 200 into 700+ and he folds ..wee

Oh God, I am dying here........so I am drunk and you know since the Vick12 BFF challenge is going on I decide to text Adam......Me: HiAdam: Who is this? Just got my new phone and lost my sim cardMe: Loooooooool, oh no, this is too fun.Adam: DIAGFMe: What does that mean you sexy beastAdam: Lol. Ffs, who is this?Me: Seek and you shall receiveAdam: If I was playin 20 ?'s I am going Chrozzo. Amirite.Me: BeeeeeeeeeepWe will see if he is smart enough to look in here.

WEEEEEEEEEEEE i just ordered a b-day present from hoodie town. only a few days left for 20% discount.

WEEEEEEEEEEEE i just ordered a b-day present from hoodie town. only a few days left for 20% discount.
Woooooooooot, if I wasn't drunk I would pack it up tonight!!! Or maybe I should and we can play "guess what hoodie I got!!!"