New Challenge (old Challenge)

huh???
3better has really high 3bet stats so it looks like a pretty obvious squeeze. Cold callers probably aren't strong, shoving TT here isn't terribly because you're probably ahead of everyone's range and there's a bunch of money already in the pot. I actually like shoving, I could be wrong.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

3better has really high 3bet stats so it looks like a pretty obvious squeeze. Cold callers probably aren't strong, shoving TT here isn't terribly because you're probably ahead of everyone's range and there's a bunch of money already in the pot. I actually like shoving, I could be wrong.
I agree that the 3bet is prolly a squeeze - but 2 cold callers, unless they're strong that's just horrific play by them. I think with TT tho we're flipping at best and crushed otherwise, I doubt anyone's calling with 99edit - cheers Balloon Guy
I agree that the 3bet is prolly a squeeze - but 2 cold callers, unless they're strong that's just horrific play by them. I think with TT tho we're flipping at best and crushed otherwise, I doubt anyone's calling with 99edit - cheers Balloon Guy
I mean JJ and a slight chance of QQ may be in their range and our shove looks pretty strong and JJ may not even call. I think if even we include JJ in their range it's profitable to shove here because we're not doing bad against their range and the dead money in the pot makes it profitable to shove as well. But I'm a donkey and may be wrong?

Pot is 22 and effective stacks are around 45 behind. A shove seems a bit overly large to me since I doubt we're getting called by worse except for maybe AK. Normally I'd ignore the callers but these guys are pretty passive pre so we could be dominated here. Still I think we do need to 4-bet iso the 3-bettor. So my $26 answer wasn't entirely joking. Obv call if the 3-bettor shoves. The only problem I have with it is what do we do if one of the callers 5-bet shoves? Given the action I can't possibly put them on AA or KK so I think we may have to call but it'd be pretty gross.

Pot is 22 and effective stacks are around 45 behind. A shove seems a bit overly large to me since I doubt we're getting called by worse except for maybe AK. Normally I'd ignore the callers but these guys are pretty passive pre so we could be dominated here. Still I think we do need to 4-bet iso the 3-bettor. So my $26 answer wasn't entirely joking. Obv call if the 3-bettor shoves. The only problem I have with it is what do we do if one of the callers 5-bet shoves? Given the action I can't possibly put them on AA or KK so I think we may have to call but it'd be pretty gross.
You guys are giving .25/.50 players WAY too much credit...most of these people have no clue what they're doing, I bet if you shove you get called by smaller pairs AK and AQ WAAAAY more often than you'd think especially since the pot is big and your hand does not look at all like TT+. :club:
You guys are giving .25/.50 players WAY too much credit...most of these people have no clue what they're doing, I bet if you shove you get called by smaller pairs AK and AQ WAAAAY more often than you'd think especially since the pot is big and your hand does not look at all like TT+. :club:
This statement is 100% incorrect.
agreed the level of play on FTP is surprisingly good
yeh I mean even at 25nl.. there are a ton of pretty solid regulars. Im not saying they're great... but they definitely know what they're doing and are definitely profitable players. Sure, they are exploitable alot of the time, but games these days are all about table selecting.

lol after my post yesterday my W$SD today was 39% as I dropped $900, though I climbed out of a 2300 deficit, which was cool. This month is pretty lol. That's like the 4th or 5th session this month where I drop 5-6 buy-ins to start off a session.

You guys are giving .25/.50 players WAY too much credit...most of these people have no clue what they're doing,
I agree. I see very few solid regulars and some of the regulars that do win have huge leaks. The micros aren't as hard as some people would think.
I agree. I see very few solid regulars and some of the regulars that do win have huge leaks. The micros aren't as hard as some people would think.
You have any tangible evidence of this?
no it's not, they suck....you're way better, if you keep thinking they're good you won't make as much as you could in those games.
How many hands have you logged at those levels?
You have any tangible evidence of this?
This is pretty close to standard. I 3bet the dry flop because he's never folding anything as evidence by his hand.It's pretty rare for me to have less than two people on each of my tables with a vpip of less than 40.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $99.25CO: $110.14Hero: $71.95SB: $78.16BB: $14.50Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with A :club: A :D UTG calls, CO raises to $1, Hero raises to $4.75, 2 folds, UTG calls, CO calls.Flop: 2 :5c 6 :D K :ts ($15, 3 players)UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $10, UTG folds, CO raises to $20, Hero raises to $45, CO calls.Turn: T :D ($105, 2 players)CO is all-in $60.39, Hero calls all-in $22.2.Uncalled bets: $38.19 returned to CO.River: 5 :4h ($149.4, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $149.4)Results:Final pot: $149.4CO Shows 3d 2dHero Shows Ad As
My session11k+ hands, definitely my biggest sesh. The dip in the middle is from AK < T4, A7 < J8 and KQ < 9T all AIPF. Same guy!Cheers for the support btw Matt, lol.
That's a lot of hands
How many hands have you logged at those levels?
300 or so at .5/1 enough to confirm they suck, a few k at 1/2 they also suck, a lot at 2/4 and they're nits but still exploitable....way more at 3/6 and most players still suck...shit, most players at railheaven suck (of course I can't play in those games but they do suck)....
This is pretty close to standard. I 3bet the dry flop because he's never folding anything as evidence by his hand.It's pretty rare for me to have less than two people on each of my tables with a vpip of less than 40.
RDog puts up hands all the time of people doing similar stuff at 200NL, it happens everywhere. Is the play better at 200NL than 25NL? Yes. Are most people at 25NL clueless or horrendous? No.