New Challenge (old Challenge)

yeh we have a couple different routes to take if he's a full stack.. but being that he's a half stack... put the rest of your money into the pot.
Wow, almost didn't notice you with your avatar. And also QFT.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($100)Hero (CO) ($100)Button ($139.15)SB ($255.10)BB ($98.50)UTG ($214.15)Preflop: Hero is CO with K :ts, K :3hUTG raises $3.50, 1 fold, Hero raises $13, 1 fold, SB calls $12.50, 2 foldsFlop: ($30.50) A :D, 6 :4h, 5 :5c(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($30.50) 5 :D(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($30.50) K :club:(2 players)SB bets $30.50, Hero raises $87 (All-In), SB calls $56.50Total pot: $204.50Results in white below: SB had A :qh, A :D (full house, Aces over fives).Hero had K :D, K :qh (full house, Kings over fives).Outcome: SB won $201.50I know I know, of course I move up this happens

Me doing something stupid, as promised!Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($105.40)Button ($36.40)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qclub.gif, Aspade.gifButton calls $0.50, Hero raises to $5, Button calls $4Flop: ($10) 7spade.gif, 3diamond.gif, 10diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $7, Button calls $7Turn: ($24) 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $24.40 (All-In), Hero calls $24.40River: ($72.80) 4heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $72.80 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Button had 10club.gif, Kspade.gif (two pair, tens and sevens).Hero had Qclub.gif, Aspade.gif (one pair, sevens).Outcome: Button won $72.30

Then again...same opponent...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($103.10)SB ($74.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qclub.gif, Aclub.gifHero raises to $3, SB calls $2Flop: ($6) 3club.gif, 3spade.gif, 6club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB calls $4Turn: ($14) 9spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($14) Aspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $22, SB calls $22Total pot: $58 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Hero had Qclub.gif, Aclub.gif (two pair, Aces and threes).SB had Jspade.gif, Qdiamond.gif (one pair, threes).Outcome: Hero won $57.50

Line check....Villain is 16/14/4Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $101.90Hero (BTN): $117.65SB: $100.00BB: $114.00UTG: $160.00MP: $67.10Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN with 7d 8dUTG raises to $3.50, 1 fold, CO calls $3.50, Hero calls $3.50, 2 foldsFlop: ($12.00) 7s Ks 7c (3 players)UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets $8, UTG calls $8, CO foldsTurn: ($28.00) 5c (2 players)UTG checks, Hero requests TIME, Hero checksRiver: ($28.00) 7h (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $24, UTG calls $24Final Pot: $76.00
if you bet 12 he wont fold and the pot is 52 on the river...huge difference no? if you think he folds QQ on the river if you bet close to pot, he still wont fold for 36 and you make another $12....so by betting tiny on the turn you're gaining 24bb's most of the time.that or you can have a 50 vpip at .50/1 and get called by anyone when you pot ever street... I'm almost certain being 50/46/6 ish, is profitable in these games....
if you bet 12 he wont fold and the pot is 52 on the river...huge difference no? if you think he folds QQ on the river if you bet close to pot, he still wont fold for 36 and you make another $12....so by betting tiny on the turn you're gaining 24bb's most of the time.that or you can have a 50 vpip at .50/1 and get called by anyone when you pot ever street... I'm almost certain being 50/46/6 ish, is profitable in these games....
If you ever do this, could you give us a heads up so we could rail. I think it would be awesome to watch (this is meant in all seriousness, as I obv don't doubt u could crush doing that). :club:

Does anyone have a higher longterm W$SD than me? 100k hands of 2/4, W$SD = 61.17. W$WSF = 44.06. I'm 20.37/16.19 and WTSD = 28.67. I'm a luckbox? Is it abnormally high for my WTSD and W$SD to be so high while still maintaining a reasonable W$WSF?

If you ever do this, could you give us a heads up so we could rail. I think it would be awesome to watch (this is meant in all seriousness, as I obv don't doubt u could crush doing that). :club:
I made a video of it yesterday.....it's pretty good imo, 2 tabling 3/6 6 max and .5/1 to show the difference.......i dont think they'd let me post the video for free since it's going on pokervt but if a few people here want to watch I might be able to give someone the entire HH and put it in a converter or something.
I made a video of it yesterday.....it's pretty good imo, 2 tabling 3/6 6 max and .5/1 to show the difference.......i dont think they'd let me post the video for free since it's going on pokervt but if a few people here want to watch I might be able to give someone the entire HH and put it in a converter or something.
Maybe they could use this video as a free giveaway to try to recruit more subscriptions? :club:

Okay, time to go out and get me a Stox membership I think and then use my awesome sick FTP point gathering skills to retain it for free.Also, I have $30.01 on stars, should Ia. TP/MM b. just ship it over to tiltc. stake some peeps and just screw aroundd. shortstack RDog next time I see him on

If one more person floats the flop OOP against me tonight w/ an under pair and spikes a set on the turn, I swear I will do bad things to someone/something...
asegio;gio;gio;gio;gio;gio;gio;gio;gio;gio;ahgaaaabuthis is actually getting comical...
Actually this is a good idea. For us who don't have a subscription it is a good idea to entice us into getting one. We get to see how you play all your hands through a replayer but we don't get the commentary or the thought process of a video so although we get a freebie, we have to pay to get the meat of it all.
Also, I have $30.01 on stars, should Ia. TP/MM b. just ship it over to Dudeman IV (Manchester)c. stake some peeps and just screw aroundd. shortstack RDog next time I see him on
Grind from $2 upwards, AINEC.or b.
Does anyone have a higher longterm W$SD than me? 100k hands of 2/4, W$SD = 61.17. W$WSF = 44.06. I'm 20.37/16.19 and WTSD = 28.67. I'm a luckbox? Is it abnormally high for my WTSD and W$SD to be so high while still maintaining a reasonable W$WSF?
holy...****ing...christrun better
looking on tirerack.com I don't think you should really be paying more than $100-$125/tire, so $700 even with mounting/balancing seems take-ze-piss/redic high.
FYP+ There's a fair chance they'll be shitty generic tyres, tirerack sells decent rubber mostly and it'll be cheaper
A place called Mr. Tire which I think is like a Mid-Atlantic Chain.. I think I'm gonna go back there in a few days and talk a bit more with the guy and check out my options. I'm usually sooo lazy with stuff like this and just say shippp it but figure maybe I should do some research or somethin
Dunno anything about these particular tires but Mr. Tire generally has decent prices. I've used them a couple times before.
Okay, time to go out and get me a Stox membership I think and then use my awesome sick FTP point gathering skills to retain it for free.Also, I have $30.01 on stars, should Ia. TP/MM b. just ship it over to tiltc. stake some peeps and just screw aroundd. shortstack RDog next time I see him on
d