• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

so I'm here with a few of my friends, we're grinding online, they all play HU cash...none of them are actually telling me this is wrong but they're all confused...thought this was a funny hand, not sure if I'm being stubborn thinking this is good.... it's certainly not something I'd ever do really....so dude's playing really weird, super nitty post, tank calls TP when he should be snapping etc...I'd lead A TON vs him, lead/call lead 3/bet lead/ fold...and I'd ch/r bluffed the turn and ch/r for value, only shown down big hands when I ch/r the turn....this might be the weirdest play I've ever tried..Full Tilt Poker $3/$6 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converterquaid the real (BTN/SB): $1195.50Hero (BB): $708.00Pre Flop: ($9.00) Hero is BB with 7 :D 3 :Dquaid the real raises to $12, Hero calls $6Flop: ($24.00) 5 :4h K :5c K :club:(2 players)Hero bets $18, quaid the real requests TIME, quaid the real raises to $51, Hero calls $33Turn: ($126.00) 6 :ts(2 players)Hero checks, quaid the real bets $80, Hero raises to $188, quaid the real requests TIME, quaid the real calls $108River: ($502.00) 8 :D(2 players)Hero checks, quaid the real requests TIME, quaid the real bets $199, Hero raises to $457 all in, quaid the real calls $258
I like donking that river soooooooo much more then c/r'ing.

jc i saw you do that and i thought it was insane sick crazy you c/r turn and riv. i thought he had a weak king from the flop on, so when you c/r the river i was really thinking you flopped a boat. your flop lead is ok, but I dont like it in mix with c/r the turn. generally if I c/r and get flatted, the guy either has the king, has a draw, or is floating me, which is the least likely in most matches. so i like check/calling the turn and hoping he fires river. i dont think your line is totally unbelievable, but i just dont thing enough villains are betting that turn without a hand that doesn't care if you CR (err, that specific villain).i thought ur line was real crazy there, but i didnt like it from an unbiased view of someone that saw like 15 hands before this.- Jordan

Pre Flop: ($9.00) Hero is BB with 7 :club: 3 :tsquaid the real raises to $12, Hero calls $6
Crazy hand!Why call with such a shitty hand OOP?
I got a new car. 2008 BMW 335XI Coupecarll4.jpgmeandmycarxj2.jpg[/url]
WEEEEEEEEEEEE....pics with you and Jesse together at Taco Bell or it didn't happen...
Even T.I. could not save today, down 8 BIs... blech... to bed...
Don't you dare blame the Paper Trail!........

2 things made me lol this morning:1) Some guy at a $25 table said, "nice program. I'm reporting you" after I hit a gutshot.2) Some girl had a go at me last night because I told her mate to phone me when she broke up with her boyfriend. Apparently that was inappropriate...So yeah, Happy Halloween.:)Edit:3) babylondonks/ Phil/ Andy is wasted on AIM when I wake up. Gotta love time differences.

2 things made me lol this morning:1) Some guy at a $25 table said, "nice program. I'm reporting you" after I hit a gutshot.2) Some girl had a go at me last night because I told her mate to phone me when she broke up with her boyfriend.So yeah, Happy Halloween.:)Edit:3) babylondonks/ Phil/ Andy is wasted on AIM when I wake up. Gotta love time differences.
I'mn rewspecting buig things form you whensmi awake!
Why is that? Flatting that is. Way ahead/Way behind situation?
I don't mind raising or flatting actually. Unless he flopped the nuts or has AsKx it isn't going to be WA/WB which isn't often. I guess fold the river, but I hate it.