New Challenge (old Challenge)

I have a question for all of you who multi table. I usually played 4 tables at once on my laptop but got a new computer yesterday with a 20' monitor so I tried 6 tabling. When I 4 table I usually play around 20/17 but last night with 6 I found myself at 14/12. How long did it take you to get used to more tables so that you are able to keep up and play multiple hands at one time? Obviously 14/12 is a really nitty but I really want to be able to play more tables so I can get in more hands.
you aren't using a track pad are you?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm going to jump in and say the new T.I. album is great. In my searching around for it I found a song called You Ain't Ready that didn't get included on Paper Trail but I'm loving it. All I could find of it though was a pirated verson out there:

It isn't for sale on iTunes or anything :(Mark
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) BB ($110.55)Hero (UTG) ($100)MP ($12.30)CO ($44.75)Button ($107.05)SB ($109.90)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kdiamond.gif, Adiamond.gifHero raises to $3.50, 4 folds, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7.50) Kspade.gif, Qclub.gif, 10club.gif(2 players)BB bets $7.50, Hero?Villain is a 40/14/5.5 after 70 hands. the only other info i have on him is this hand we played earlier.not converted because it said the post had too many imagesFull Tilt Poker Game #8720714132: Table Skoglund (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:13:01 ET - 2008/10/29Seat 1: spike_ratty ($52)Seat 2: BellaireDrew ($135.90)Seat 3: dibrownio ($21.80)Seat 4: killakiss ($50.20), is sitting outSeat 5: Alex Aix ($111.85)Seat 6: unikeq ($100)spike_ratty posts the small blind of $0.50BellaireDrew posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BellaireDrew [2c 4c]dibrownio calls $1Alex Aix foldsunikeq foldsspike_ratty calls $0.50BellaireDrew checks*** FLOP *** [9c Jc Ac]spike_ratty has 15 seconds left to actspike_ratty has requested TIMEspike_ratty bets $10BellaireDrew raises to $134.90, and is all indibrownio foldsspike_ratty calls $41, and is all inBellaireDrew shows [2c 4c]spike_ratty shows [Ah As]Uncalled bet of $83.90 returned to BellaireDrew*** TURN *** [9c Jc Ac] [9s]*** RIVER *** [9c Jc Ac 9s] [9d]BellaireDrew shows a flush, Ace highspike_ratty shows a full house, Aces full of Ninesspike_ratty wins the pot ($102) with a full house, Aces full of NinesBellaireDrew adds $16.10*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $105 | Rake $3Board: [9c Jc Ac 9s 9d]Seat 1: spike_ratty (small blind) showed [Ah As] and won ($102) with a full house, Aces full of NinesSeat 2: BellaireDrew (big blind) showed [2c 4c] and lost with a flush, Ace highSeat 3: dibrownio folded on the FlopSeat 4: killakiss is sitting outSeat 5: Alex Aix didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: unikeq (button) didn't bet (folded)
I think a call and reevaluate the turn is about all you can do besides shove but chances are he won't call you with worse.
1. I don't understand why anyone thinks that climbing a traffic light pole is a good idea.2. I don't understand why anyone would ever then throw a vodka bottle at the idiot on the traffic light pole.
Remember these are Phillies fans you're talking about.

At first I thought this might be the hardest I've ever been owned but then I realized that he just liked to click call:Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $326.50BB: $246.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN/SB with 5 :D 4 :4hHero raises to $6, BB calls $4Flop: ($12.00) 2 :3h 6 :club: 7 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $7, BB calls $7Turn: ($26.00) Q :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $19, BB calls $19River: ($64.00) 9 :qh(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $48, BB calls $48Final Pot: $160.00Hero shows 5 :5c 4 :D (Queen Nine high)BB shows T :ts K :qh (King Queen high)BB wins $159.50(Rake: $0.50)

Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $418.80BB: $147.80Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN/SB with A :3h A :DHero raises to $6, BB calls $4Flop: ($12.00) 8 :club: 6 :ts 6 :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $7, BB calls $7Turn: ($26.00) 5 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $16, BB calls $16River: ($58.00) 5 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $45, BB calls $45Final Pot: $148.00Hero shows A :D A :4h (two pair, Aces and Sixes)BB mucks 3 :qh J :diamond:Hero wins $147.50(Rake: $0.50)

I'm going to jump in and say the new T.I. album is great. In my searching around for it I found a song called You Ain't Ready that didn't get included on Paper Trail but I'm loving it. All I could find of it though was a pirated verson out there:
It isn't for sale on iTunes or anything :(Mark
:club:
Oh man last night was so great. Here is a video of an idiot in phillyhttp://mlb.fanhouse.com/2008/10/30/phillie...le-of-grey-goo/
Wait. You're surprised there are idiots in Philly? s/w?
Yeah Mark we all know you really have this on endless loophttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL6yz0mgSwA
My favorite line: THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!Paper Trail ran me good today. The spot where I got stacked around hand 900 was bvb. I raise AK a guy who I only have 40hands on but is running 17/2 calls. Flop K22. I bet he raises I call. turn 7 giving me fd also. I check shove on him and he shows me Q2s wtf???dat5943910gy1.jpgMark
My favorite line: THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!Paper Trail ran me good today. The spot where I got stacked around hand 900 was bvb. I raise AK a guy who I only have 40hands on but is running 17/2 calls. Flop K22. I bet he raises I call. turn 7 giving me fd also. I check shove on him and he shows me Q2s wtf???Mark
Paper Trail, I think it's a fitting name for such run good music.
Paper Trail, I think it's a fitting name for such run good music.
QFT! Its funny, I got in such a groove with it going that I was 8 tabling, talking on IM and read/sending email and feeling totally fluid. Sometimes I 7 table and am totally lost.Mark

this hand tilted me to know end, i did play it all that well but man the chat really makes me super tilted.unconverted for chatPokerStars Game #21623222335: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2008/10/30 15:56:24 ETTable 'Dabih II' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Sly Scorpion ($12.90 in chips)Seat 2: BellaireDrew ($102.65 in chips)Seat 3: obfusKate ($61.60 in chips)Seat 4: Shooh ($53.10 in chips)Seat 5: melvinkee ($50.90 in chips)Seat 6: Elbonian ($13.15 in chips)BellaireDrew: posts small blind $0.25obfusKate: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BellaireDrew [7c 7d]Shooh: foldsmelvinkee: raises $0.50 to $1Elbonian: calls $1Sly Scorpion: foldsBellaireDrew: calls $0.75obfusKate: folds*** FLOP *** [7s Jd 5d]BellaireDrew: bets $2.50melvinkee: raises $2.50 to $5Elbonian: calls $5BellaireDrew: raises $16.50 to $21.50melvinkee said, "hmm"melvinkee has timed outmelvinkee: foldsmelvinkee is sitting outmelvinkee has returnedmelvinkee said, "aj"Elbonian said, "kj :ts"melvinkee said, "me"melvinkee said, "me had aj"melvinkee said, "i fold :club:"Elbonian said, "he has better"melvinkee said, "think set"Elbonian: foldsUncalled bet ($16.50) returned to BellaireDrewBellaireDrew collected $17.60 from potBellaireDrew: doesn't show hand*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $18.50 | Rake $0.90Board [7s Jd 5d]Seat 1: Sly Scorpion (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: BellaireDrew (small blind) collected ($17.60)Seat 3: obfusKate (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Shooh folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: melvinkee folded on the FlopSeat 6: Elbonian folded on the FlopBellaireDrew said, "mel DIAGF"melvinkee said, "or good bluf"Elbonian said, "probably"melvinkee said, "DIAGF ?"BellaireDrew said, "you cant talk in the hand you ****"melvinkee said, "i can"BellaireDrew said, "get AIDS"melvinkee said, "same 2 you"

Yeah, that stuff tilts me and the couple times I have reported chat it has been over stuff like that. Good thing they can share hole cards and talk through the hand together.

Yeah, that stuff tilts me and the couple times I have reported chat it has been over stuff like that. Good thing they can share hole cards and talk through the hand together.
just sent stars an email, (first time ever over chat) hopefully he gets his chat banned. I dont even care if I get mine banned for what I said.EDIT: also a new person with a slowroll tag.
just sent stars an email, (first time ever over chat) hopefully he gets his chat banned. I dont even care if I get mine banned for what I said.
I have sent them chat that included me going off over people doing that and they never said a word to me about it.