• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

thoughts on this hand... obviously this doesnt come up very often.wasnt super sure where I was at on the turn... Pretty sure he was just floating or had a middle/small pp so my turn bet was designed so that I could 3 bet the turn repping a huge PP. Comments on bet sizing/play appreciated. thanks.Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $35.50SB: $25.75BB: $40.65UTG: $52.20Hero (CO): $36.40Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with A :ts K :D1 fold, Hero raises to $0.85, BTN calls $0.85, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.05) 7 :D 7 :5c 7 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $1.50, BTN requests TIME, BTN calls $1.50Turn: ($5.05) 2 :4h(2 players)Hero bets $1.50, BTN raises to $4.50, Hero raises to $10,

I have a question for all of you who multi table. I usually played 4 tables at once on my laptop but got a new computer yesterday with a 20' monitor so I tried 6 tabling. When I 4 table I usually play around 20/17 but last night with 6 I found myself at 14/12. How long did it take you to get used to more tables so that you are able to keep up and play multiple hands at one time? Obviously 14/12 is a really nitty but I really want to be able to play more tables so I can get in more hands.

thoughts on this hand... obviously this doesnt come up very often.wasnt super sure where I was at on the turn... Pretty sure he was just floating or had a middle/small pp so my turn bet was designed so that I could 3 bet the turn repping a huge PP. Comments on bet sizing/play appreciated. thanks.Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $35.50SB: $25.75BB: $40.65UTG: $52.20Hero (CO): $36.40Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with A :ts K :D1 fold, Hero raises to $0.85, BTN calls $0.85, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.05) 7 :D 7 :5c 7 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $1.50, BTN requests TIME, BTN calls $1.50Turn: ($5.05) 2 :4h(2 players)Hero bets $1.50, BTN raises to $4.50, Hero raises to $10,
Raising there is complete spew. People don't fold full houses. Google Zeebo Theorem. The reason we can overbet shove on boards like this with AA is exact same reason you should never be raising AK here.
I have a question for all of you who multi table. I usually played 4 tables at once on my laptop but got a new computer yesterday with a 20' monitor so I tried 6 tabling. When I 4 table I usually play around 20/17 but last night with 6 I found myself at 14/12. How long did it take you to get used to more tables so that you are able to keep up and play multiple hands at one time? Obviously 14/12 is a really nitty but I really want to be able to play more tables so I can get in more hands.
I don't really remember but it shouldn't take very long.

For anyone wondering about bank transfers on FTP, it took me two days to have the request processed and then another three to get the money in my ban. Right now, I'm trying to increase my weekly maximum since it appears that the week period starts when the request is processed, not when the request is made...so it's really a maximum of 2500 dollars every 9-10 days.

For anyone wondering about bank transfers on FTP, it took me two days to have the request processed and then another three to get the money in my ban. Right now, I'm trying to increase my weekly maximum since it appears that the week period starts when the request is processed, not when the request is made...so it's really a maximum of 2500 dollars every 9-10 days.
My last 3 have gotten insta-approved. No idea why, but maybe they added an auto approve thing for lower amounts now or something, but it's much better. Getting to my bank has varied though. Once was probably 7-8 days, and once was like 2. Waiting on the 3rd still and it's been 2 days so far.
That's pretty bad reasoning imo, like RDog said this is a really bad spot to try something as complicated as bet/3-bet bluffing and I just don't see the need in it, if you think he's full of shit you should just check/call the turn.
Raising there is complete spew. People don't fold full houses. Google Zeebo Theorem. The reason we can overbet shove on boards like this with AA is exact same reason you should never be raising AK here.
We are a little deep.. and I dont expect him to fold 10's+ maybe 9's... but I find it hard to believe that people wont lay down a pp <7's to a 3 bet on the turn like this. (Obviously there are the fish out there... but villain was not out of line.)I think the bolded is simply untrue of a hand like 5's in this hand. I do agree however that a hand like 5's is probably not folding to a simple 3 barrell. (Firing 1.50 on flop, 4.50 on turn, 14 on river or something)
I don't really remember but it shouldn't take very long.
Agreed. I think the timing depends mostly on how few times you find yourself in a spot that takes a lot of thought. If most poker decisions are easy for you, then it shouldn't take more than a couple weeks to get used to 6 tables.
My last 3 have gotten insta-approved. No idea why, but maybe they added an auto approve thing for lower amounts now or something, but it's much better. Getting to my bank has varied though. Once was probably 7-8 days, and once was like 2. Waiting on the 3rd still and it's been 2 days so far.
I've cashed out with this option 2X in the last 2 weeks. Both times they were approved instantly and in my bank 5 days and 4 days later.Mark
We are a little deep.. and I dont expect him to fold 10's+ maybe 9's... but I find it hard to believe that people wont lay down a pp <7's to a 3 bet on the turn like this. (Obviously there are the fish out there... but villain was not out of line.)I think the bolded is simply untrue of a hand like 5's in this hand. I do agree however that a hand like 5's is probably not folding to a simple 3 barrell. (Firing 1.50 on flop, 4.50 on turn, 14 on river or something)
Keep trying to get people at 25 NL to fold any pair on a board like this and report back in a couple months.Edit: One of the biggest problems at low limits is expecting people to do what YOU think they should do and not the reality of what they actually do.
Keep trying to get people at 50 NL to fold any pair on a board like this and report back in a couple months.
sorry not trying to argue with you... I guess I just find it hard to believe that with the line I took, you seem to think its ridiculous to think anyone is folding a pair however small it may be. Like I said, its not a situation that comes up very often... and I wont do it again :club:
sorry not trying to argue with you... I guess I just find it hard to believe that with the line I took, you seem to think its ridiculous to think anyone is folding a pair however small it may be. Like I said, its not a situation that comes up very often... and I wont do it again :club:
LOL, you don't need to apologize. My edit that I made is probably a statement that applies more to you.
Im gonna move up soon where they respect my raises ldo.
Zeebo Theorem doesn't just apply to lower levels although it is true moreso at lower levels.
Zeebo Theorem doesn't just apply to lower levels although it is true moreso at lower levels.
HU, on a trips flop, players don't fold any two cards."I have 78 on a 666 flop and he's betting? I can't fold! I could turn a 7 or 8 and have the 8th or 9th nuts and so many cards give me a straight draw! CALL! CALL! ALWAYS CALL!"
Edit: One of the biggest problems at low limits is expecting people to do what YOU think they should do and not the reality of what they actually do.
Actually this isn't just true at low limits. If you expect villain will always play the hand like you would then you're going to pay for it. If villains always played exactly how you do then there'd be no way to profit. Figure out where the particular villain makes mistakes and encourage him to make them. If your villain is the type to bluff into weakness then perhaps the play makes sense. If villain never gets to showdown w/o the nuts then perhaps the play makes sense. But absent a specific read I'd think it's safe to assume villain will stack off w/o pretty much any pair.
others have probably covered it, but if you think someone has a pp on a 777 board you should never try to rep a bigger pocket pair. you pretty much should never expect to get someone to fold a full house, esp. on a board like this. unless there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

LOL, a reg shoves here knowing its a really tough call for an overpair and then accuses me of slowrolling. LOL.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $197.00UTG: $214.10Hero (MP): $211.20CO: $83.00BTN: $221.00SB: $198.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with J :3h J :D1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 1 fold, BTN calls $8, 2 foldsFlop: ($19.00) 6 :club: T :D 3 :4h(2 players)Hero bets $14, BTN calls $14Turn: ($47.00) 4 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, BTN checksRiver: ($47.00) 3 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $32, BTN raises to $199 all in, Hero says "no way", Hero says "lmao", Hero says "wow, looks so fos", Hero calls $157.20 all inFinal Pot: $425.40Hero shows J :D J :D (two pair, Jacks and Threes)BTN shows 6 :qh 5 :qh (two pair, Sixes and Threes)Hero wins $422.40(Rake: $3.00)