New Challenge (old Challenge)

As per my drunken agreement w/ Tremomey prior to the start of game 1[x] Has to end all posts with "Philadelphia Phillies are the 2008 world champions" for 1 month from win date[x] $20.49 is shipped on FTP[x] Signature will read "Tremomey owns my soul and I like penis" for 1 month from win dateSigh, Philadelphia Phillies are the 2008 world championsEDIT!
This is awesome.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Thank you AP, your so amazing to me.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $18.03Hero: $50.90CO: $94.60Button: $70.88SB: $49.50BB: $46.37Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG+1 with A :ts J :D UTG calls, Hero raises to $2.25, CO calls, Button calls, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: 2 :D 7 :4h 9 :5c ($9.75, 4 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $5, CO raises to $24.75, Button folds, UTG calls all-in $15.78, Hero raises all-in $48.65, CO calls.Turn: 8 :D ($122.83, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $57.09, Sidepot 1: $65.74)River: A :club: ($122.83, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $57.09, Sidepot 1: $65.74)Results:Final pot: $122.83UTG Shows 3c KcHero Shows Ac JcCO Shows 2s 2hI haven't put in a session today but I'm going to. I got home from a rough day of work and slept for five hours. I'll play in like an hour and win 4+ bi.

This is awesome.
LOLOL he texted me 2 mins after and it didnt say that but I thought i remembered that being part of it as we were negotiatingedit: DAMNIT, Philadelphia Phillies are the 2008 world champions

So one of my roommates is a huge Phillies fan and after they beat the Dodgers, I told him that if at any point the Phillies were going to be playing a World Series clinching game, I would have a bottle of champagne on ice for him with which to celebrate. Well tonight after the game we popped the cork and he sprayed for a while and then I doused him with the remainder. It was completely worth it. Probably the happiest I've seen him in the four years I've known him. Just thought I'd share.Oh and Happy Birthday Luke in twenty minutes

LOL 75/21 villains.Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $7.55BB: $25.50Hero (UTG): $35.15CO: $27.60BTN: $17.30Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with 9 :club: 9 :3hHero raises to $0.85, CO calls $0.85, BTN calls $0.85, 1 fold, BB calls $0.60Flop: ($3.50) 9 :5c 5 :D J :ts(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, CO calls $1.25, BTN folds, BB foldsTurn: ($6.00) 4 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $6, Hero raises to $12, CO raises to $25.50 all in, Hero calls $13.50River: ($57.00) 7 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $57.00Hero shows 9 :D 9 :qh (three of a kind, Nines)CO shows 5 :D 7 :qh (two pair, Sevens and Fives)Hero wins $54.15(Rake: $2.85)

So one of my roommates is a huge Phillies fan and after they beat the Dodgers, I told him that if at any point the Phillies were going to be playing a World Series clinching game, I would have a bottle of champagne on ice for him with which to celebrate. Well tonight after the game we popped the cork and he sprayed for a while and then I doused him with the remainder. It was completely worth it. Probably the happiest I've seen him in the four years I've known him. Just thought I'd share.Oh and Happy Birthday Luke in twenty minutes
Sounds super gay.
Probably should've bet more. CO had been raising a ton of flops. I was hoping he'd raise and one of the others would try and pick him off.
I think that's wishful thinking. You should just bet your normal amount and hope he raises that or someone comes along for the ride.And if you bet small and he raised and someone tried to pick him off, as soon as you cold call or come in with a big 4bet, it's going to scare them off anything they have and you might have cost yourself a lot of value.
I think that's wishful thinking. You should just bet your normal amount and hope he raises that or someone comes along for the ride.And if you bet small and he raised and someone tried to pick him off, as soon as you cold call or come in with a big 4bet, it's going to scare them off anything they have and you might have cost yourself a lot of value.
Definitely wishful thinking. I was pretty sure I was getting the CO's money no matter what I did though.
I told you to remind me silly donk!Tomorrow maybe? You want me to just come over to your casa and help? All you would have to do is provide a beer or three... :club:
I have to make spaghetti sauce and carve pumpkins, but you are welcome to come over and be my guinea pig sauce taste taster.I have some Heineken too.6:45 works for me....Lemme know!(omg this sounds so ghey, lol!!!)
PHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLIESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!This is literally the 3rd greatest day of my life..Happy birthday Luke!
1st being the day you discovered masturbation?!?!?