New Challenge (old Challenge)

I'm getting killed at poker the last couple of days, but haven't quite figured out the reason yet. I'll check one these at the end of my session.[ ] Running bad[ ] Tilt[ ] Cash out curse[ ] All of the above

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm getting killed at poker the last couple of days, but haven't quite figured out the reason yet. I'll check one these at the end of my session.[ ] Running bad[ ] Tilt[ ] Cash out curse[ ] All of the above
[ ] cwik'd?
I left?I've been on xbox live instead of playing poker lol. Probably not playing until I get a job.
well, even when I don't play poker, I surf this site. It's like an addiction. I need to see what's going on here. also, lol, didn't know you didn't have a job. you seem to play midstakes sometimes so I thought you had money. poker can be your job, eh?
The fish be giving lessons today.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.125/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $77.90UTG+1: $14.55AAsnake88: $25Button: $69.10SB: $0BB: $24.10Pre-flop: (6 players) AAsnake88 is CO with :ts:D UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, AAsnake88 raises to $1, Button calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: :4h:D:5c ($4.13, 5 players)BB checks, UTG checks, AAsnake88 bets $3.25, Button calls, BB raises all-in $23.1, UTG folds, AAsnake88 raises all-in $24.Uncalled bets: $0.9 returned to AAsnake88. Turn: :D ($34.625, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $53.575)River: :3h ($34.625, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $53.575)Results:Final pot: $34.625BB showed Th JdAAsnake88 showed Kc KsVillain: take my advice dont bet heavy on pocket kingsVillain: i lost 13 time in a row
He's right, you lost the hand, so he must be right. :club:
[x] Running bad[x] Tilt
Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $98.00BB: $49.50UTG: $104.60CO: $40.00Hero (BTN): $101.00CO posts a big blind ($1)Pre Flop: ($2.50) Hero is BTN with A :club: A :DUTG raises to $4.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $16, 2 folds, UTG raises to $40, Hero raises to $101 all in, UTG calls $61Flop: ($204.50) 5 :D T :D J :4hTurn: ($204.50) T :qhRiver: ($204.50) 9 :5cFinal Pot: $204.50UTG shows T :ts A :3h (three of a kind, Tens)Hero shows A :D A :qh (two pair, Aces and Tens)UTG wins $201.50(Rake: $3.00)
I'm getting killed at poker the last couple of days, but haven't quite figured out the reason yet. I'll check one these at the end of my session.[ ] Running bad[ ] Tilt[ ] Cash out curse[ ] All of the above[x] Weeeeeee
227-4.jpg
well, even when I don't play poker, I surf this site. It's like an addiction. I need to see what's going on here. also, lol, didn't know you didn't have a job. you seem to play midstakes sometimes so I thought you had money. poker can be your job, eh?He's right, you lost the hand, so he must be right. :club:
I dont have a job, but I am student. Obv if poker was my job I wouldn't need one =] And ya I have money, just not to play the stakes I like playing at.

So this guy bought in or $40 at 1/2 today.. I got him down to about $20, he doubled up with K2>KJ, next hand doubles up with K8>AA on 867 flop.. few hands later doubles up with A8>AK all in on 457A board.. from there he didn't lose a hand and was up to almost 1.1k. He gave it all back to me in these three hands. Second one was particularly crazy because I had to ask myself if he was crazy enough to bluffshove again after getting called like 2 hands earlier and the final answer was yes. Hand #1Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $293.75BB: $934.40Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN/SB with 7 :qh 8 :DHero raises to $6, BB calls $4Flop: ($12.00) 7 :D K :club: 9 :4h(2 players)BB bets $7, Hero calls $7Turn: ($26.00) 5 :5c(2 players)BB bets $15, Hero raises to $47, BB calls $32River: ($120.00) 8 :ts(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $92, BB raises to $210, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls $118Final Pot: $540.00Hero shows 7 :qh 8 :D (two pair, Eights and Sevens)BB shows 3 :3h 7 :D (a pair of Sevens)Hero wins $539.50(Rake: $0.50)

Hand #2Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $547.25BTN/SB: $680.40Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BB with Q :5c J :qhBTN/SB raises to $7, Hero calls $5Flop: ($14.00) 8 :club: J :D Q :ts(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB bets $12, Hero raises to $36, BTN/SB calls $24Turn: ($86.00) K :4h(2 players)Hero bets $48, BTN/SB calls $48River: ($182.00) 7 :D(2 players)Hero bets $125, BTN/SB raises to $589.40 all in, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls $331.25 all inFinal Pot: $1094.50Hero shows Q :3h J :qh (two pair, Queens and Jacks)BTN/SB shows 8 :D 5 :D (a pair of Eights)Hero wins $1094.00(Rake: $0.50)Full Tilt Poker Game #8688010283: Table Secy (heads up) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:50:52 ET - 2008/10/27Seat 1: TreMomey ($1,091)Seat 2: TheDazMan ($136.15)TreMomey posts the small blind of $1TheDazMan posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TreMomey [9s Ks]TreMomey raises to $6TheDazMan calls $4*** FLOP *** [4c 6d 9c]TheDazMan checksTreMomey bets $7TheDazMan calls $7*** TURN *** [4c 6d 9c] [Ad]TheDazMan checksTreMomey bets $15TheDazMan raises to $30TreMomey calls $15*** RIVER *** [4c 6d 9c Ad] [6h]TheDazMan bets $76TreMomey calls $76*** SHOW DOWN ***TheDazMan shows [5h 2h] a pair of SixesTreMomey shows [9s Ks] two pair, Nines and SixesTreMomey wins the pot ($237.50) with two pair, Nines and SixesHere is his final graph:donksgraphhf5.jpgBy tremomey at 2008-10-27

KING!!!!!I just listened to the new T.I. album 2x because of your recommendation - it IS run good music!<graph>
:club::D:ts:4h:D vn! I hope more people don't start doing this though!!
You can buy games through the Wii store that get saved to your hard drive. I downloaded Tecmo Bowl and Punchout amongst others. I think Gauntlet is one of the buyable games.
This. I personally got Mario Bros and Mario 3. :club:
So this guy bought in or $40 at 1/2 today.. I got him down to about $20, he doubled up with K2>KJ, next hand doubles up with K8>AA on 867 flop.. few hands later doubles up with A8>AK all in on 457A board.. from there he didn't lose a hand and was up to almost 1.1k. He gave it all back to me in these three hands. Second one was particularly crazy because I had to ask myself if he was crazy enough to bluffshove again after getting called like 2 hands earlier and the final answer was yes.
That would be sick if he left up over 1k.
lol. is it a reference to something? Railheaven or something?also, I just noticed we joined on the same day. weird,eh?
yeah, durrr left railheaven with 1.3m, he was also down for the day. :club: As for the join date, it's cause when they announced charter membership benefits all the lurkers joined on the same day.
yeah, durrr left railheaven with 1.3m, he was also down for the day. :club: As for the join date, it's cause when they announced charter membership benefits all the lurkers joined on the same day.
oh yah, I joined so that i could enter a draw to meet DN in Toronto for the protege party. good times. seemed like a long time ago.
:club::D:ts:4h:D vn! I hope more people don't start doing this though!!
TI has a new album? I'll have to check it out. I love a few of the songs of the King album.Mark

Nothing better than getting a 40 bb stack all in on the river in a limped pot that was checked thru the turn.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.255 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $10.55CO: $10Button: $23.25SB: $11.05AAsnake88: $25Pre-flop: (5 players) AAsnake88 is BB with :club::5c UTG, folds, CO (poster) checks, 2 folds, 2 folds, AAsnake88 (poster) checks.Uncalled bets: $0.25 returned to AAsnake88. Flop: :D:4h:D ($0.35, 2 players)AAsnake88 checks, CO checks.Turn: :D ($0.35, 2 players)AAsnake88 checks, CO checks.River: :ts ($0.35, 2 players)AAsnake88 bets $0.5, CO raises to $1, AAsnake88 raises to $5.5, CO raises to $10, AAsnake88 raises to $18.5, CO calls all-in $0.75.Uncalled bets: $7.75 returned to AAsnake88. Results:Final pot: $21.85AAsnake88 showed Qs 2sCO mucks 7d Tc

Ok need some advice. I'd like to find a game for our Wii that Shannon and I can play together. Something where we both can pick a character and play at the same time. Something along the lines of that arcade game where you can pick the Warrior dude with the sword, there was a big burly guy with an axe, some type of wizard guy, and someone else. And all 4 of you could play on the screen at the same time. Does that make sense?Anyway I'm totally out of the gamer loop now but I want to find a multiplayer game for our Wii. I know there is a Zelda out and that new StarWars Force game looks cool but I'm not sure if two people can play at once and solve quests and stuff, and if you can pick characters that are different. (Like, I don't want to get the StarWars game if you can multi it but find out that you both have to be the exact same kind of Jedis or something.Thanks in advance for any advice!Mark
Mark,Have you thought about the Guitar Hero games? My wife wasn't into them at all, and knew nothing about them. Now she loves them and we enjoy playing with/against each other. Also, I know you have a daughter, my daughter is 11 and loves these GH games, I love the fact it introduces her to great music and it's a great game for us to play together....something that is cool and not too girly for Dad.Just got the new one.....GH World Tour yesterday. Very cool. We also have Rock Band. These are cool cause we can all 3 play.Just some info for ya.
Mark,Have you thought about the Guitar Hero games? My wife wasn't into them at all, and knew nothing about them. Now she loves them and we enjoy playing with/against each other. Also, I know you have a daughter, my daughter is 11 and loves these GH games, I love the fact it introduces her to great music and it's a great game for us to play together....something that is cool and not too girly for Dad.Just got the new one.....GH World Tour yesterday. Very cool. We also have Rock Band. These are cool cause we can all 3 play.Just some info for ya.
I highly suggest RB 2 over GHWT.Just better songs mainly. Unless you want both, then I suggest that.But I have RB and RB 2, and it's the fucking shit!