New Challenge (old Challenge)

Attn: All retarded posters that have popped up lately (the sad part is you might not know you you are), read more/post less here. You are driving away everyone from this thread that made it useful/helpful/unique. Lately they have been absent and you have been present. Easy math. TY
Glad to see someone else posted the "challenge thread is dead" update for this week so I didn't have to.To add to that, if you don't post here often and no one knows/cares who you are, updates on your daily non-poker life probably don't need to be posted either, nor do you random observations on anything that pops into your head. Also comments ripping on thread regulars when no one knows who you are with a :club: afterwards probably aren't funny either. But maybe that one is just me.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

can I win the 15k? please?
Play tight and you'll surely tid.
Variance: Full Tilt Poker Game #8592801177: Table Vita (heads up) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:33:34 ET - 2008/10/21Seat 1: GIFT_4_YOU ($1,111)Seat 2: Coragyps111 ($804)
Nice game selection. And no, I'm not playing you until I start making big bucks and have the bankroll to blow learning to get better :)Mark
Two things:1. Today is pissing me off.2. Peanut Butter Double Stuf Oreos are the nuts.
See this bull so he is allowed to post stuff like this, even if he's way off with his judgement.
Glad to see someone else posted the "challenge thread is dead" update for this week so I didn't have to.To add to that, if you don't post here often and no one knows/cares who you are, updates on your daily non-poker life probably don't need to be posted either, nor do you random observations on anything that pops into your head. Also comments ripping on thread regulars when no one knows who you are with a :club: afterwards probably aren't funny either. But maybe that one is just me.
Awesome
[x]dbag
GTFO TROLL!!!
Glad to see someone else posted the "challenge thread is dead" update for this week so I didn't have to.To add to that, if you don't post here often and no one knows/cares who you are, updates on your daily non-poker life probably don't need to be posted either, nor do you random observations on anything that pops into your head. Also comments ripping on thread regulars when no one knows who you are with a :ts afterwards probably aren't funny either. But maybe that one is just me.
+54143216984
Alright, I get it, I'll take my ball and go home :club:
LDO
Attn: All retarded posters that have popped up lately (the sad part is you might not know you you are), read more/post less here. You are driving away Cubsfan44, King1305 plus everyone from this thread that made it useful/helpful/unique. Lately they have been absent and you have been present. Easy math. TY
fyp
Attn: All retarded posters that have popped up lately (the sad part is you might not know you you are), read more/post less here. You are driving away everyone from this thread that made it useful/helpful/unique. Lately they have been absent and you have been present. Easy math. TY
I get why you are pissed off, and I know full well you are referring to me, but the above attitude is what is killing the entire forum. I don't mind it myself, most people do.FWIW, I am trying to contribute the best I can to this thread.
Should I play cash for the next 8 hours or get in like 14 tournaments?
Do you want to just hate your choice to play poker, or contemplate suicide/potentially carry out with it?
I get why you are pissed off, and I know full well you are referring to me, but the above attitude is what is killing the entire forum. I don't mind it myself, most people do.FWIW, I am trying to contribute the best I can to this thread.
I'm actually not pissed, I was much more pissed when I ranted like a month ago. Yesterday didn't even really bother me much, it bothered Jeff and Rod much more than me. You can do whatever you want, I can't stop you from posting. Just throwing out some advice. And I'm far from referring only to you, but I will say that you came in here out of nowhere and pretty much trolled around and acted like everyone cared about everything you were doing when there were like 2400 pages worth of stuff before you even posted here once.Edit: I guess my point is when you've never posted in here, you don't have to start by posting 30 times a day IMO.
Do you want to just hate your choice to play poker, or contemplate suicide/potentially carry out with it?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Read more, post almost never. We'll all get along.edit: youre def not the only one, its not personal man, but this thread will stay alive, either with crap or content. I really hope for the latter.
I'm actually not pissed, I was much more pissed when I ranted like a month ago. Yesterday didn't even really bother me much, it bothered Jeff and Rod much more than me. You can do whatever you want, I can't stop you from posting. Just throwing out some advice. And I'm far from referring only to you, but I will say that you came in here out of nowhere and pretty much trolled around and acted like everyone cared about everything you were doing when there were like 1200 pages worth of stuff before you even posted here once.Edit: I guess my point is when you've never posted in here, you don't have to start by posting 30 times a day IMO.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
fyp
yea, he was tough. i'm not surprised he has, or had to br t o play nosebleed. I have an idea of his leaks and why he may not be able to play those games anymore but I don't wanna assume.- Jordan
match over? results (graph)?
I'm actually not pissed, I was much more pissed when I ranted like a month ago. Yesterday didn't even really bother me much, it bothered Jeff and Rod much more than me. You can do whatever you want, I can't stop you from posting. Just throwing out some advice. And I'm far from referring only to you, but I will say that you came in here out of nowhere and pretty much trolled around and acted like everyone cared about everything you were doing when there were like 2400 pages worth of stuff before you even posted here once.Edit: I guess my point is when you've never posted in here, you don't have to start by posting 30 times a day IMO.
I did just browse before but I fully understand where you're coming from and I as I don't wish to drive the good guys out I'll slow down. I got a bit over enthusiastic. Apologies for lowering the tone. The thread looks so warm from the outside, but in reality it's bloody hard to get into. Does make sense though. What is worthy of a post by a noob in here?