New Challenge (old Challenge)

go go go Anyone used camtasia know why it like zooms in randomly, I just made a video and it is next to unwatchable because of it.
Yeh it did this to me the first time to, you have to unclick on of the boxes somewhere. That's about all i can remember on that.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Strongly disagreeing with you in the strat forums isn't calling you out. You are the one that goes out of your way to argue with me. If you post in a strat thread with (in my eyes) poor advice, I'm obviously going to respond because it's my duty to the FCP community to help people plug leaks and to help people avoid/disregard bad advice.
Would it be fair to say that insulting people is just what you do for fun, or is that for the good of the community, too?

hooray for KK vs AA again .. it seems every time i get my stack in with KK its against AA, maybe i should fold it to 4 & 5 bets these days ... at 25NL noone seems to ship lighter than KKand then .. i proceeded to tilt off 2 buyins :club:

go go go Anyone used camtasia know why it like zooms in randomly, I just made a video and it is next to unwatchable because of it.
There's a box somewhere that says [x] Use smart pan and zoom to enhance image...or something like that. Deselect it!
Cliff notes for the last 4 pages:ralphwiggum.jpg+ Nice work Bull + Tourney donk VT
i love it
Would it be fair to say that insulting people is just what you do for fun, or is that for the good of the community, too?
BaseJ, Snamuh is actually pretty cool. He may come off a bit harsh sometimes but if you listen to what he has to say, it will help you a lot.

How many people 4bet here? Villain is running something horrible of 79/3 over about 80 handsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($5.25)Hero (UTG) ($10.10)Button ($5.20)SB ($5.25)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qdiamond.gif, Qclub.gifHero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, SB raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.10, SB raises to $5.25 (All-In), Hero calls $2.15Flop: ($10.60) 6spade.gif, Adiamond.gif, 3heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($10.60) 6heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($10.60) Aclub.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $10.60 | Rake: $0.50Results:

Hero shows QQ Villain Shows 77

yes... get it in as fast as humanly possible
Same.Thoughts on this?Villan is running 71/12/3PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (BB) ($29.05)UTG ($41.95)MP ($40)CO ($13.10)Button ($16.45)SB ($5.65)Preflop: Hero is BB with Kspade.gif, Kheart.gifUTG calls $0.25, 3 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.25, UTG calls $1, 1 foldFlop: ($2.75) Qdiamond.gif, 7diamond.gif, 10diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $2.75, UTG calls $2.75Turn: ($8.25) Jheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $8,

lulzin PLO, right now i feel like i have to run at or above expectation, or slightly below, to profit...moreso just in the CAP 6m games...so if i could get a little RUN HOT VARIANCE. that would be nice.important to note that getting money in good + running good is clutch! OMG GROUNDBREAKING

57/20/1.7 won 63% of hands at show down. Hero has been super TAG.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($26.15)MP ($35.25)CO ($40.35)Button ($27.70)SB ($48.85)Hero (BB) ($25.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with Adiamond.gif, 10club.gif1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1, MP calls $0.75Flop: ($2.10) 6diamond.gif, Jheart.gif, Aclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $1.50, MP calls $1.50Turn: ($5.10) 7spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3, MP calls $3River: ($11.10) 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $9, Hero foldsTotal pot: $11.10 | Rake: $0.50

57/20/1.7 won 63% of hands at show down. Hero has been super TAG.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($26.15)MP ($35.25)CO ($40.35)Button ($27.70)SB ($48.85)Hero (BB) ($25.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with Adiamond.gif, 10club.gif1 fold, MP calls $0.25, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1, MP calls $0.75Flop: ($2.10) 6diamond.gif, Jheart.gif, Aclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $1.50, MP calls $1.50Turn: ($5.10) 7spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3, MP calls $3River: ($11.10) 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $9, Hero foldsTotal pot: $11.10 | Rake: $0.50
River should be a call. WTF beats you that a 57/20 limps? Maybe 66? Still, I think it's a call.
River should be a call. WTF beats you that a 57/20 limps? Maybe 66? Still, I think it's a call.
yeh you're checking the river to snap call a bet..... dont ever fold here.
Makes a lot more sense now I look at it that way. Thanks guys. Helps a lot.

Commence whining:44<66 when the guy open shoved for 112BB's.AK<AA for my full stack a few hands laterKK<34 when he raises 6x BB and I make 25x and he calls and flops 965 and shoves and hits a 2Q10<K8 for a 350 BB pot, all in on a KQ10 flop with two spades, he didn't have a spade/whining

What do you think about a small sized bet?
It's probably OK, though it only matters if villain calls with a J because you are chopping with any A, so there's not much value there. I could see this villain turning a jack or a 6 into a spazz bluff or have some hand like QTo that he decided to bluff, so I don't hate check calling. I also don't hate a turn check if you aren't willing to call on this river.