New Challenge (old Challenge)

I thought I made an excellent post about sideways 8's.
The only sideways 8 I wanna see if your wife....HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlmk if that's too far?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Villian is 13/12/inf w/ no other readsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($100)Button ($151.80)SB ($120.25)BB ($104.30)UTG ($40.60)Hero (MP) ($107.80)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kclub.gif, Qspade.gif1 fold, Hero raises to $4, CO calls $4, 1 fold, SB calls $3.50, 1 foldFlop: ($13) 2diamond.gif, Kspade.gif, 9spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $8, CO calls $8, 1 foldTurn: ($29) 9club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $15, CO raises to $45, Hero ?????

Villian is 13/12/inf w/ no other readsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($100)Button ($151.80)SB ($120.25)BB ($104.30)UTG ($40.60)Hero (MP) ($107.80)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kclub.gif, Qspade.gif1 fold, Hero raises to $4, CO calls $4, 1 fold, SB calls $3.50, 1 foldFlop: ($13) 2diamond.gif, Kspade.gif, 9spade.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $8, CO calls $8, 1 foldTurn: ($29) 9club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $15, CO raises to $45, Hero ?????
i fold. get on aim.
You're right that I'll jump at a chance to correct Snamuh. He called me out pretty hard, and now it's on. But there are rules still, I respect his game, and I don't wish ruin on him or anything remotely like that. I think he still has some things to learn, and I'm not going to hesitate to let him know in clear terms. I think he responded appropriately, so I think all is good there.
Strongly disagreeing with you in the strat forums isn't calling you out. You are the one that goes out of your way to argue with me. If you post in a strat thread with (in my eyes) poor advice, I'm obviously going to respond because it's my duty to the FCP community to help people plug leaks and to help people avoid/disregard bad advice.
The people in the apt next to me are either having loud sex, or the boyfriend/husband is beating the shit out of the girl.I vote for the second.
Def the second. If she yells for help one more time, I'm going to just call the cops so I can sleep.
The people in the apt next to me are either having loud sex, or the boyfriend/husband is beating the shit out of the girl.I vote for the second.
either way you should probably go over there and offer her your services.

Well, my shot hit a big bump today as I dropped a little over 3 BI in 300 hands and now puts me down $2 on the month (but still at 3BB/100 :club: ). KK <QJ on a Jxxx board aside, I'm really not sure about how I played, I think I mainly played well, as I was thinking through hands (in the most part) very well, but used this to really turn aggro in spots where normally I'd stay passive and in this case it didn't work out. A spot or two aside though, I'm thinking at a higher level just for playing at a higher level and I hope to use this to go back and crush 10NL and move back up permanently :ts

Well, my shot hit a big bump today as I dropped a little over 3 BI in 300 hands and now puts me down $2 on the month (but still at 3BB/100 :club: ). KK <QJ on a Jxxx board aside, I'm really not sure about how I played, I think I mainly played well, as I was thinking through hands (in the most part) very well, but used this to really turn aggro in spots where normally I'd stay passive and in this case it didn't work out. A spot or two aside though, I'm thinking at a higher level just for playing at a higher level and I hope to use this to go back and crush 10NL and move back up permanently :ts
go go go Anyone used camtasia know why it like zooms in randomly, I just made a video and it is next to unwatchable because of it.